No.
没有
Abnormal deep tendon reflex.
深部肌腱反射异常
Really?
是吗
Let me see.
让我看看
It's there.
有反射啊
I didn't say it wasn't there, I said it was abnormal.
我不是说没有反射 我是说异常
We're gonna give you an MRI to be sure,
我们要给你做个核磁共振确认一下
but I'm guessing your symptoms were caused by just dehydration in the heat.
高温和脱水引发的
You're guessing?
你觉得?
Look, I make a living driving 300 miles an hour,
听着 我是靠开时速300英里的赛车
...
来养家糊口的
which makes the ability
保持意识清醒
to stay conscious kind of important.
对我来讲非常重要
I'm sure it's just heatstroke,
我肯定只是中暑
but we're gonna do an MRI to be extra careful.
但为了保险起见 我们还是做要给你做个核磁共振
You said you left your cell in your office.
你说你把手♥机♥留在办公室了
I lied.
骗你的
I wasn't going to take it.
我没打算把它没收
Just tell you to turn it off for take-off.
只是提醒你 起飞时要关掉
...
你能否发现我在撒谎
Useful information. Yeah?
那可是很有用的信息 喂
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm on a top-secret mission for the CIA.
我在为中情局执行一项高度机密的任务
Right.
好吧
There was nothing on your race car driver's CT
你那个宝贝赛车手的CT结果正常
and the history and physical were normal.
病史和体♥检♥也没有异常
Her deep tendon reflexes seemed a bit weak to me.
我觉得深部肌腱反射有点弱
Areflexia could mean Miller Fisher.
无反射可能是米费综合征
Yes, areflexia
没错 无反射
could mean Miller Fisher,
可能是米费综合征
but since the reflex was weak, not absent,
但是她的反射只是弱 并不是没有
it doesn't mean anything.
根本不说明问题
I'm releasing her.
我要放她出院了
You can go back to your poker game.
回你的牌桌上去吧
Poker's illegal.
打牌是违法的
HOUSE: The CIA would never allowillegal activity.
中情局专门打击违法活动
THIRTEEN: Have you considered Miller Fisher?
你考虑过米费综合征吗
Why? What happened?
为什么? 怎么了?
She just had another seizure.
她刚刚又痉挛发作了
And now she's getting a vertical nystagmus.
现在又出现了水平性眼球震颤
We think it's Miller Fisher,
我们认为是米费综合征
an inflammatory process.
一种炎症反应
In rare cases, it can cause respiratory failure, but...
在极少数情况下 病人会出现呼吸衰竭 不过...
Wait, wait. She could stop breathing?
等等 她有可能停止呼吸?
You said there was nothing wrong.
而你说一切正常
You said you were sure.
你说你确定
You just had another seizure.
你刚刚痉挛发作了
Clearly there's something wrong.
所以肯定是哪里有问题
So, why should I trust you to figure out what it is?
凭什么让我相信你能找到病因呢
Where's Dr. House? I'm at this hospital...
House医生在哪? 我到这来就是因...
FOREMAN: It's gonna be all right.
会没事的
We just need to start the plasmapheresis.
用血浆置换疗法治疗就可以
CASEY: No.
不!
It's not going to be all right,
根本不可能没事
because you obviously
因为很显然
don't have a clue what you're doing.
你并不清楚自己在做什么
(MACHINE BEEPING) I'm not letting you touch me.
我不会让你碰我的
Honey!
宝贝 别这样
I wanna see House.
我要见House!
Where is he?
他在哪?
It looks a lot better on 24.
<24小时>里的条件比这可好多了
I take that back.
我收回刚才的话
Dr. Samira Terzi.
我是Samira Terzi医生
It's a pleasure to meet you, Dr. House.
很荣幸见到你 House医生
We really appreciate the consult on such short notice.
我们非常感激你匆忙之间前来会诊
There's nothing that
没有比帮助同仁
gives me more pleasure than helping out a colleague.
更能让我感到快乐的事情了
This is Dr. Sidney Curtis from the Mayo Clinic.
这位是Sidney Curtis医生 来自梅奥医疗中心
He's also agreed to help with the diagnosis.
我们也有幸请到他前来会诊
Dr. House.
House医生
Curtis on Immunology, Sidney Curtis?
写了
...
哦 你看过我的书?
So, where is the poor sick fella?
那么...那个可怜的病秧子在哪呢?
TAUB: What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
I don't know yet.
还不知道
COLE: She needs treatment. This is a test, right?
她需要治疗 这是个考验 是吧?
You're reporting back to him everything we do.
你把我们做的一切 都报告给他
Yeah.
是啊
And I asked the patient to be uncooperative.
我还嘱咐病人拒绝合作
Personally, I think she overplayed it.
不过要我说 她演得也太过了
She's being uncooperative
她拒绝合作
because you made us all look like idiots.
是因为你让我们看起来都像白♥痴♥
We're only gonna look like idiots
如果我们不能
if we can't figure out
说服她接受治疗
how to get her to agree to the treatment.
那才叫白♥痴♥呢
What would House do right now?
House会怎么做?
Pop a pill, insult us and trick the patient.
来片药 损我们两句 再去忽悠病人
We can do that last part.
最后一项我们也做得到
She's never met House before, has she?
她没见过House 对吧?
KUTNER: Who's got a cane?
谁有拐杖?
House isn't here.
House不在这
We're not gonna act like him.
我们不能像他那样做事
What do you want?
你想干什么?
I...
我 呃...
I'm gonna do what doctors aren't supposed to do,
我要做 医生通常不做的事情
admit I made a mistake.
承认我犯了错
I shouldn't have been so quick to dismiss your symptoms.
我不该仓促下结论 误诊你的病情
But you need to let us start the plasmapheresis.
但你需要同意我们开始血浆置换
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Case?
Casey?
Honey, do you know where you are?
宝贝 你知道这是哪儿吗?
She's burning up.
她的体温急剧上升
Start the treatment. I can't.
开始治疗吧 不行
You've got my permission.
我同意治疗 她已经神志不清了
She's obviously confused. Doesn't matter anymore.
那都不重要了
Miller Fisher doesn't cause delirium and fever.
米费综合征不会引起意识不清和高烧
I don't know what this is.
我也不知道是什么病
I'm afraid there are gonna be some limitations
恐怕你们不被允许看到
on his medical history.
他的全部病历
Just let me know what you need
有需要就告诉我
and I should be able to provide it.
我看看是否可以提供
FYI, my malpractice insurance
先告诉你 我的职业责任保险
doesn't cover alien autopsies.
可不包括给外星人验尸
That's fine. X-files are the next wing over.
没问题 "X档案类"患者在隔壁楼里
Where was the patient when he first fell ill?
病人是在哪儿开始发病的?
Sorry, that's classified.
对不起 这是机密
But assume there aren't too many places in the world John hasn't been.
不过世界上也没有几个国家
And what makes you think it was an attempt on his life?
你为什么认为这蓄意谋害他呢?
Sorry, can't tell you that, either.
抱歉 这也无可奉告
Well, what can you tell us? Yeah.
你能告诉我们什么?
Did Oswald really have sex with Marilyn Monroe?
是啊 梦露真的和导演上过床么?
Wow
哇
Good Lord.
我的上帝
Very professional.
好专业的感叹词
Five days ago he was 185 pounds.
五天前 他还体重185磅
Perfect health.
完全健康
Cool.
酷啊
Fever and delirium rule out...
高烧和意识不清排除了...
He's not gonna hire you just
呃 他不会因为你一直给他打电♥话♥
because you called him the most,
就决定雇用你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表