我是说你居然 把治疗的事交给那孙二娘去做
I'm out of the game. Why?
我决定退出了
Said I didn't want to be here,
说我不想呆在这儿
wanted to be back in the third world...
想回到第三世界去
And you realized I'm right just now?
你刚意识到我说得对?
I got a confirmation.
病人给了我认可
The patient's nuts.
那病人脑子有问题
The patient's unbiased.
病人是...没有偏见的
The patient has no ax to grind.
他心直口快 直来直去
The patient is nuts.
他脑子有问题
I miss my old life.
我怀念旧时的生活
Helping people who barely have clean water,
帮助那些连纯净水都喝不上的人
let alone the kind of medicines we waste by the SUV-load.
用在这里被弃若敝履的药物去救死扶伤
You're nuts.
是你脑子有问题
You're gonna be miserable
你会很痛苦的
at home, at work, somewhere.
在家里 在单位 哪儿都一样
The goal in life is not to eliminate misery.
生命的目标不在于消灭不幸
It's to keep misery to the minimum.
而是把不幸降低到最少
Now, that's inspiring.
哦 这真令人振奋
You said you came back to get married.
你说你是回来结婚的
What does your fiancée do?
你未婚妻是做什么的?
She's a court reporter.
法庭速记员
Uh-huh. Well,
好啊 我敢肯定
I'm sure Thailand will have courts any day, now.
泰国总有一天也会有法庭的
Someone's gonna be miserable sometime.
人总会有痛苦的时候
Accept it.
面对现实就好
That's how I stay so happy.
我就是这样保持快乐的
Why do you care if I stay?
你为何这么在乎我留下来?
You're good.
你很出色
Don't screw it up just because you're miserable.
不会因为自己的痛苦而把事情搞砸
I'm gonna
我会...
stay until the patient's cured,
留下来 直到病人痊愈
which should be in about an hour.
想必不会超过一小时吧
You okay?
你还好吧?
Not okay.
不好
Which one of us is he mirroring?
他现在是在模仿谁?
Well, if it was you, he'd be inflicting pain on someone else, so...
若是你的话 他应该在 忙于给别人制♥造♥痛苦 因此...
I'd say he's mimicking whichever one of us happens to be dying.
要是他在模仿我们 那我们里就有一个要活不长了
KUTNER:The heating blanket wasn't keeping him warm enough.
加热毯已经让他暖不过来了
Ordered a whirlpool, got his blood flowing.
只好给他进行漩涡浴 好让他的血液流动起来
So far, it's keeping his rash at bay.
目前为止 暂时抑制住了斑疹
Rash worse equals cold agglutinins worse.
斑疹加重 说明低温凝集素增加
Means what was in his liver wasn't fungus.
就说明他肝脏里的东西不是真菌
Yeah. Labs confirmed...
是的 活检结果证实...
That it wasn't even pus.
根本就不是脓
It was just coagulated blood caused
只是由低温凝集素
by the cold agglutinins.
导致的凝血
Which you mistook for a cool fungus
海啸之后你的所见所闻
that you saw after the tsunami.
让你误以为这回也是真菌作祟
Same consistency as...
情形是类似的...
You saw what you wanted to see.
你看到的是你想看的东西
Not what was there.
而不是摆在眼前的事实
Wait a second. Didn't you quit?
等等 你不是退出了吗?
I spoke to my fiancée. I'm staying.
我跟我未婚妻谈过了 我要留下
Of course you are.
当然了
Because you're the exact right amount of miserable.
因为你的痛苦正好不多不少
Broad spectrum antibiotics aren't working.
广谱抗菌药不起作用
It's got to be viral or exotic bacteria.
大概是病毒或外来细菌
There are a thousand microbes it could be.
那可能有上千种细菌呢
We could repeat all cultures. Maybe we just missed it.
我们可以再做一次血培养 也许是漏下了什么
Or we could get an accurate history.
或者...我们找找更精确的记录
We're working on it.
我们在查呢
Well, that'll be good solace to the Widow X.
对无名氏先生的寡妇来说 这可是个绝好的安慰
Guys must be out on a run.
这儿的人♥大♥概又去拖车了
That's why I sent two of you.
所以我才派你们两个人去...
One of you breaks in, the other posts bail.
一人负责破门 一人负责交保释金
Getting arrested is not what I'm worried about.
我现在担心的可不是被捕
Not a problem.
没问题
You know how to kill dogs, right?
你肯定通晓屠狗之道
So, we're back to repeating all the cultures.
那只能再做一次血培养了
Or we get an accurate history.
或者...找到更精确的记录
Didn't we just rule out that possibility?
我们刚刚是不是排除了这个可能性吗?
You guys ever heard any of
你们没听过我的比喻句吗
my metaphors, yet?
感染是罪犯
The immune system's the police.
免疫系统是警♥察♥叔叔
Seriously. Grumpy, get up here.
真的 暴脾气 过来啊
It will make us both happy.
咱俩都会很开心的
Anyway,
总而言之
cops don't just let crooks run free.
警♥察♥不会眼看着骗子们逍遥法外
They keep fingerprints, mug shots.
他们还会收集嫌犯的指纹和照片
The immune system does the same thing,
免疫系统也会干这些事
only it calls them antibodies.
只是它们叫做抗体
We find out what diseases he's had in his life,
我们查出他这辈子都得过什么病
good chance that'll tell us where he's been in his life.
就有很大机会推测出他都去过哪些地方
Alice. Your turn through the looking glass.
爱丽丝 该你去漫游仙"镜"了
I raw blood and ' F.
去取血样和脑脊液
He)!' guys.
等等 伙计们
I haven't signed off on this.
我还没批准你们呢
You seem like a good guy,
看起来你是个好人
Cuddy seems decent,
Cuddy也是个淑女
House doesn't.
而House...不吃这套
It means either you're gonna give in,
那么 要么是你
or Cuddy is.
要么是Cuddy 总有一个会屈服
Either way, I'm sorry.
不管怎样...我很抱歉
FOREMAN: Your boyfriend has me at even odds.
你男朋友拿我的去留开赌 赔率是一赔一
So talk to him.
是吗 去找他谈谈啊
I did. He said he's just responding to market forces.
他说 他只是跟着市场需求走
He is. I got 100 on you.
他就是这样的 我压了100块在你身上
What do you care what other people are betting on?
别人打赌作乐 你着什么急呢
If he's trying to screw with me
如果他想给我捣乱
'cause he's jealous Cuddy didn't ask him to take this job...
因为他嫉妒Cuddy没有给他这个工作机会...
Right. You're figuring he's jealous of your misery.
原来你以为 他在嫉妒你的痛苦
Then House has been wasting a lot of time.
那么House就浪费了大把的时间
You've been humiliated. Treated like crap.
你一直被他羞辱 被贬得一钱不值
You have every right to be miserable, but you're not.
你有非常充分的理由痛苦
Because even though this job is insane,
但是你没有 因为即使工作多么疯狂
and House is insane, you like it.
House多么神经 你都喜欢
You always have.
一直都是这样
You know what's worse than a sanctimonious speech?
你知道比道貌岸然的演说更可怕的是什么?
A sanctimonious speech that's dead wrong.
道貌岸然却错得离谱的演说
See?
看见了吧
You belong with House.
你注定属于House
We're gonna use your spinal fluid to tell us where you lived.
我们要让你的脊髓液告诉我们你曾住在哪里
Cool.
酷啊
Not really.
没什么酷的
It's a poor substitute for an actual history and without...
既然没有真实病史 只能以此替代 而没有...
Nah. It's cool.
不 太酷了
Yes. It is.
没错
I need you to stay as still as possible.
我需要你尽可能别动
Ignore the pain.
忍♥着点疼
Bring the pain.
疼点好啊...
Ooh.
噢
I'm not a masochist.
我可不是受虐狂
Neither am I.
我也不是
I know. But I was responding to you responding to...
我知道 但是你对我的模仿让我不能接受...
Never mind.
当我没说
I just like experience. If it's new, it's interesting.
我喜欢不同的体验 只要是没做过的 我就觉得很有趣
Yeah? Not me.
是吗 我不是这样
I don't just like new, I gotta have new.
我不仅仅是喜欢新鲜 我是不断要求新鲜
If it's not there, I make it there.
如果没有 我就要创造
Really, I'm just easily bored.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表