We make a list of all the bars between here and the crash site,
列出从这到车祸现场所有酒吧的清单
we find out where I went, we go there...
找出我去过的 然后...
TAUB: On it.
知道了
You're not gonna do anything, are you?
你们不打算照办是吧?
We're gonna go to the ER and do our jobs.
我们去急诊室 该干什么干什么
Someone is dying because I can't remember...
因为我记不起来 有人要丧命...
When you remember, you can page us.
等记起来了 再呼我们
The shortest distance between here and your memory is straight through your pre-frontal cortex.
想找回记忆 捷径就是通过前额皮质
All we have to do is access it.
我们只要进入它就行了
Great idea.
好主意
I'll build the giant submarine,
我去造超大潜水艇
you get the miniaturization gizmo.
你去准备小人(指电影"神奇旅程" 中小人乘潜水艇入脑击碎血栓)
Medical hypnosis can bring the brain to a Class 2 Theta state,
催眠术可以让大脑 进入二级θ波状态
increasing focus and memory retrieval.
提高注意力 挽回记忆
You're not gonna make me do the chicken dance, are you?
你不是想让我跳小鸡舞吧
Someone in the surgical department must be trained.
外科肯定有人学过
Just relax.
放松
Keep letting go of any intrusive thoughts.
什么都不要想
So what? You saw an ad on the back of a comic book?
你从漫画书封底看到培训这个的?
I did a rotation in Melbourne.
我在墨尔本轮转的时候做过
Focus on the sound of your breath.
集中精神 听自己的呼吸
You're taxing an already injured brain.
你是加重他脑子的负担
It's like telling him to walk it off after a broken ankle.
就像摔折了腿还到处跑一样
Wilson is done talking now.
威尔森可以闭嘴了
Visualize the bus.
想着那辆公交车
The way it looked. The way it smelled.
它的样子 气息
The people on it. What they look like.
车上的人 长相
This is a waste of
这完全是浪费...
time.
时间
Cool.
不错啊
Focus on the details.
注意细节
The bus is empty.
公交车是空的
Is this really working?
真管事啊?
Just focus. Clear your mind.
嘘 集中注意力...
Think back to how you felt.
回想感觉
Details you saw.
看到的细节
I can't see out the windows.
我看不到窗外
And I can see you guys.
但能看到你们
Memories further from the incident should be clearer.
离事故越久远 记忆越清晰
Where were you before you got on the bus?
你上车之前在哪里?
WILSON: Why'd you get so drunk at 5:00 in the afternoon, alone?
你为什么在下午五点 一个人 喝的酩酊大醉?
I need a reason?
需要理由吗?
God, I hate "Beer" brand beer.
天哪 我讨厌"啤酒"牌啤酒
When he's hypnotized, can he lie?
他被催眠的时候会撒谎吗?
He... I could be mistaken,
他... 我可能犯错
but I can't actually lie under hypnosis.
但在催眠状态下是不会撒谎的
Is he lying? No.
他在撒谎吗? 没有
What are you running away from?
你在逃避什么?
When I'm drinking, without you, what am I running away from?
我喝酒没叫你 我在逃避什么?
One of those imponderables.
就是些不靠谱的事
Can we hold off on your insecurities until we find this patient?
你能不能把危机感抛开 先找到那个病人再说?
Do you see anyone in the bar?
酒吧里你有没有看到谁?
I see a faceless crowd.
我看到的全都面目不清
How do I focus?
我怎么集中注意力?
Say something to make me focus.
说点什么 我好集中注意力
He's concerned about you.
他只是担心你
Why does that mean he's insecure?
这就说明他有危机感了?
Get your girlfriend out of here.
把你的女朋友弄出去
It's a legit question.
我的问题很合理
Amber's there?
安柏在那里?
You've got Amber in your head?
你一直在想安柏?
You put her in my head.
是你让我想的
I can't even have a conversation with you in my subconscious without her tagging along.
就算在潜意识里和你谈话 她也得出来搅和
She'd better have her clothes on.
她最好穿着衣服
(SIGHS) Unfortunately.
真不幸
I didn't mean to say that out loud.
我不是故意大声说出来的
Say what out loud?
大声说什么?
I didn't say it out loud?
我没有大声说?
Nothing.
没什么
What's going on in there?
你们俩怎么了?
If I can't lie, I need these two out of here.
要是不能撒谎的话 他俩得出去
Let's just ignore Wilson and Amber from now on, shall we?
就当威尔森和安柏不存在 好吗?
I wish it were that...
我希望能够...
That's some program they've got down there in Melbourne.
墨尔本的培训项目真不错
Cheers.
干杯
I remember the bartender. Good.
我记得那个招待
Now you're accessing your temporal lobe.
很好 现在要进入颞叶了
Does the bartender have any odd symptoms?
那个招待有什么奇怪症状吗?
No, he seems fine.
没有 他看上去很好
Is anybody here sick?
这里有人生病吗?
Anyone here taking the bus?
有人乘公交车了吗
You are.
你乘了
Because you took my keys.
因为你把我的钥匙拿走了
CHASE: Good. This is good.
好 真好
Now we can retrace your steps.
现在可以继续追踪你的行程了
Let's go back to the bus.
回到公交车上 你看到什么?
What's in front of you? Passengers.
乘客
Anything special about them?
他们有什么特别的?
Some Emo guitar hero wannabe.
有个死亡摇滚的狂热吉他手
You're focusing on him.
你一直盯着他看
Why?
为什么?
Because nose picking could mean nasal pruritus.
因为抠鼻子可能导致鼻内膜炎
He's dying-
他要死了
You a nose picker?
你喜欢抠鼻子?
Do I have to answer...
我非得回答么...
If the answer was no, you would have answered.
要不是 你早回答了
Doesn't even have meningitis.
他很好 连脑膜炎也没有
Just like everybody else we've had to give meningitis shots to.
和其他人一样 却不得不打脑膜炎预防针
You can go.
你可以走了
You have a brain tumor.
你有个脑瘤
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
If I was kidding, I'd be dressed like you.
我穿成你那样 才算开玩笑呢
You're fine. A nurse will sign you out.
你很好 护士会给你办出院手续
Go home, have fun, relax.
回家 玩玩 休息休息
I'm probably just a nut case.
可能是我犯傻
Tilt your head back.
头后仰
Get your things and go.
你可以拿东西出院了
You need to rest.
你需要休息
I'm admitting you.
我收你入院
I can't gel "P!
我起不来了
I can't move my legs!
腿动不了
Your legs are not your biggest problem.
腿不是你最大的问题
Your biggest problem is I don't know what your biggest problem is.
你最大的问题... 我也不知道
HOUSE: So, we have the who but not the what.
我们知道"谁"病了 但还不知道"什么"病
We've only got one symptom to go on.
目前只有单一症状
Sudden onset paralysis.
突发性瘫痪
We actually have two symptoms.
实际上有两个症状
Only one that we remember.
我们只记得一个...
You did a full work-up on the guy.
你给他做的体♥检♥ 发现什么没有?
Did you find anything? CT ruled out subdural hematoma,
CT排除了硬膜下血肿
stroke, or subarachnoid hemorrhage.
中风 蛛网膜下出血
Guillain-Barre fits.
符合格林巴利综合征
Just trying to figure out what Guillain-Barré looks like.
体会一下格林巴利
You can't just eliminate everything because it doesn't match what you might have seen.
你不能因为自己想象的 症状就做出鉴别诊断
How about because it doesn't match what I could have seen?
要是因为它不符合我想象的症状呢
Guillain-Barré has no external physical manifestations.
格林巴利综合征没有外部身体特征
Everything has some external physical manifestations.
任何病都有外部身体特征
And you're obsessive enough to notice any of them.
你只是故意忽视
Which means there's nothing we can rule out.
我们什么病也没排除
Elevated white count. Means transverse myelitis...
白细胞增多 可能是横贯性脊髓炎
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表