There was enough blood left over from his admission work up
他入院时抽的血还够做
to run the VDRL.
一次性病试验的
You doubted your patient?
你怀疑病人?
No, what I thought didn't matter.
不 我怎么想的不重要
House said he wouldn't let us go on until
豪斯说在排除神经性梅毒以前
we ruled out neurosyphilis.
什么治疗都不要上
It's not neurosyphilis, it's a PFO.
不是神经性梅毒 是卵圆孔未闭
It's neurosyphilis.
是神经性梅毒
The tests were positive.
检查是阳性
It's always the same conversation.
都是些老生常谈
They tell you you must be mistaken,
他们会说 结果一定搞错了
which is why I always run the tests twice.
所以我现在直接就做2遍
Then they blame the other guy.
然后他们就指责对方
Which makes sense if they're innocent.
如果自己是受害方也就罢了
But, obviously, half of them aren't.
结果是常常贼喊捉贼
They don't seem to get that they're busted.
自己干了坏事还死撑
Scientifically proven.
结果最后下不来台
Unless your spouse cheated, too.
除非...你的伴侣也不是省油的灯
...
她也跟别人上过床
And then, if she doesn't kill you, you know that she did. You'd know she betrayed you.
如果她不寻死觅活 你就知道她也干过对不起你的事
And then you realize that that sucks worse.
然后呢 比得病本身还要难受
The test must be wrong.
结果肯定错了
I ran it twice.
我做了两遍
Not that test.
不是说这次
The one I took 10 years ago.
我十年前做的那次
What other explanation is there?
要不还能有什么解释?
He really sees no other possibility.
他确实很难理解
Did you have an affair?
你有过外遇么
No.
没有
Then why aren't you angry with him?
那你怎么一点不生气
You ever know anybody who's just too nice?
你认识过像他这样的好人么
No.
没有
It's annoying.
很窝火
Then you realize it's annoying because they remind you of what you're not,
你一看到他就看到自己的不足
that you'll never be as good as they are.
永远也变不成他那么好
And then you think, why can't I?
你会想 为什么呢
And before you know it,
在你想明白之前
that naive idiot you laughed at
那个可笑又可怜的白♥痴♥
has made you a better person.
已经把你也变成好人了
You really think I've been in love all these years with a symptom?
你真认为这么多年来 我爱的其实只是一个"症状"?
If syphilis caused lesions in his brain,
如果梅毒造成了脑损伤
and the lesions caused personality changes...
而脑损伤导致性格改变
You may notice a change in him, as his condition improves.
那么好转的时候 你会发现他有变化的
I know my husband. He's not going to change.
我了解我丈夫 他不会变的
You should get yourself tested.
你最好也检查一下
So much for the bell curve.
正态分布部分 就这些
How can House be an ass without it being an illness,
凭什么豪斯当混♥蛋♥就不是病
but niceness is a biological crime?
人家当好人反倒是病号♥呢
You got five bucks?
有五块钱么
Yeah...
有
Niceness just cost you five bucks,
当好人就得花你五块钱
being an ass generally turns a profit.
当混♥蛋♥才能挣钱呢
Kutner, could you excuse us?
卡特纳 你回避一下好么
I need to do Taub's review.
我得给陶柏写评分
You can stay.
留下来吧
I think it'd be better if this was done privately.
我觉得还是私下进行比较好
This isn't going to be done.
这评分根本做不来的
What is it with you guys?
你们这是怎么了
I've given you advice before.
我以前也给你们提过意见啊
Not as our boss.
那时你不代表老板
What's the difference? Advice is advice.
有什么区别? 意见就是意见
Fair enough. I'll go first.
好吧 我先说
"You demonstrate a great air of confidence,
你表现出充分的自信
which is really pissing me off."
让我恨不得揍你一顿
House authorized me to... How long have you known him?
你第一天认识他啊 他在利用你
about the paperwork.
他才不管这些狗屁文书工作呢
He's using you to screw with you.
他在利用你 整你
He knows it'll annoy us,
他知道 这是个得罪人的活
we'll stand up to you,
我们会孤立你
which will force you to confront the fact that
然后你就会悲哀的意识到
even though you think you're our superior,
虽然你觉得比我们级别高
you're no different from us.
实际上却跟我们一样
He gave you authority, to keep you in your place.
他用这个 让你明白自己的定位
It's true.
没错
Thanks.
谢谢
Not him. What did he say?
不是说他 他刚说什么了
Nothing. What's true?
没什么 你说什么"没错"?
If there's something wrong with this guy,
这人有问题
it means there's something wrong with House.
豪斯应该也有问题
Are you trying to get me drunk?
你想把我灌醉么
What time is it?
几点了
10:30.
十点半
She'll kill you.
她会杀了你的
I'll get you home before lights out.
熄灯前我会把你弄回家的
Great, then she'll kill me.
然后被杀的就是我了
If I get any more drunk...
如果我 喝的太多的话
It might not work.
那里 呃 可能会不大管用的
If you know what I mean.
如果你听得懂的话
Really?
是吗
You'd think one or more of your ex-wives
你有没意识到 你的一个或几个前妻
would have mentioned that to me.
已经告诉过我了?
They told you? Wait.
她们连这个都说?
Because I'm your friend.
因为你是我哥们儿
No, no, no, you said you approved. You said you were taking the high road.
你说过你同意...走正道
For how long, the first exit?
走多久? 第一个出口?
Hello, and thank you from saving me from being righteous to death.
你好 感谢你让我不被人絮叨死
THIRTEEN: Patient's vomiting blood.
病人吐♥血♥了
Hematemesis could indicate...
呕血可以证明...
HOUSE: Don't put it on the board.
不要往白板上写
You don't think it's a symptom?
你觉得这不是症状?
I think it's my marker.
我觉得你拿的是我的记号♥笔
HOUSE: He has syph and what?
他有梅毒
Not everyone agrees.
没有达成一致吧?
How could you... Because if you all thought it was just syph
你 你怎么...
you wouldn't have woken me up in the middle of the night.
如果你们都同意是梅毒 就不会大半夜吵我了
If it was just syph, he wouldn't be getting worse.
如果只是梅毒 应该不会恶化的
He's already on penicillin.
他已经在用青霉素了
penicillin.
甚至可能是青霉素
Two more probablies than I like to hear.
比我想的还多两个可能
Liver test and serologies, are going to take a full day.
肝功和血清学检查要耗上一整天
Full night, actually.
是整晚 纠正一下
Guy might not make it to brunch.
病人可能撑不到早饭
Yes, I knew about your issue with alcohol.
是的 我知道你喝多了会怎么样
Yes, I intentionally got you drunk
是的 我故意把你灌醉
to provoke an argument, between you and Amber.
好在你和安柏之间煽风点火
And why I'd do such a thing
至于我为什么这么做
is an interesting question.
就比较有意思了
But what's more interesting is
更有意思的是
that you knew as much as I did,
你明知道我会这么做
and you're the one who's pouring down the drinks.
还一杯一杯的往肚里灌马尿
Why?
为什么呢
Because I thought I was out having fun with a friend.
因为我觉得这是朋友间的聚会
I didn't know the drinks had subtext.
没想到还有下文
I gotta get home.
我得回去了
GGT's normal,
谷氨酰转肽酶正常
that rules out alcohol.
排除了酒精原因
TAUB: What about serum protein?
血清蛋白呢
It's positive.
阳性
Kind of assumed he had protein.
只说明他有蛋白
It's how much protein he has that we care about.
我们想知道的是滴度
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表