let me get it?
让我来取
I'll check the bedroom.
我去检查卧室
(SHOUTING) There's some interesting mold on the windowsill here.
窗户上有些奇怪的霉菌
It's gonna take me a while.
可能要一段时间
WILSON: I'll cover the bathroom.
我去查浴室
She had a secret diary.
她有本秘密日记
Is there any other kind?
日记还有不秘密的吗?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
There's a sale on liquid Tide.
洗涤用品促销
If you're broke, I could lend you a tiny bit of the money I owe you.
如果你破产了 我可以把我欠你的钱借你一些
No, no. I wouldn't put you in that position.
不 我不会让你流落到那一步
What does the diary say?
日记怎么说
Basically a list of her sexual encounters,
基本上是她的艳遇列表
boys, girls, vibrating appliances...
男的 女的 震动器械
If it was, you'd be quoting, not summarizing.
如果真有 你早大肆引用 不会这么概括
It's just a parade of sad banalities.
日记里全是凄凄惨惨
"I can hardly get out of bed.
我几乎没法起床
Feeling blue."
觉得很沮丧
Then, three months ago, turns into a parade of happy banalities.
然后 三个月前 变成了快乐的陈词滥调大游♥行♥
"It's starting to turn the corner.
开始转向了
Job's looking up."
工作有起色了
We can stop swabbing.
我们可以不用采样了
Her cliches are getting healthier.
她的陈词滥调正变得健康起来
Or she's less depressed.
或者她不那么抑郁了
Aren't there pills that do that?
难道没有什么药的作用吗?
Anti-depressants don't cause fever.
抗抑郁药不会引起高烧
Not on their own.
单独不会
But the ER didn't know she was on MAO inhibitors,
但是急诊室不知道她在吃抗抑郁药
so they gave her Demerol,
所以给她用德美罗(止痛药)
that's a nasty combo.
是个糟糕的组合
So, all you have to do is convince this kid that his girlfriend had a secret doctor,
你要做得就是让那男生相信 他的女朋友有个秘密医生
and a secret stash and a secret life.
藏了一些药 还有一种不为人知的生活
It's been a while since a patient took a swing at you. Can I watch?
好久没有病人朝你挥拳头了 我能旁观吗?
I only have to convince the mother.
我只要说服妈妈就行了
Actually,
事实上
I don't have to convince anyone.
我谁都不用说服
This is total crap.
这不可能
If she was seeing a psychiatrist, I'd know.
如果她去看精神科医生 我会知道的
If she was on drugs, I'd know.
如果她在服药 我也会知道的
Mrs. Bradberry, please sign the forms so we can start the dialysis.
Bradbury太太 请签了协议 我们就开始透析治疗
But why anti-depressants? I don't understand.
为什么吃抗抑郁药? 我不明白!
Mrs. Bradberry, please sign the forms so we can start the dialysis.
Bradbury太太 请签了协议 我们就开始透析治疗
Stop saying that.
别说了
Dr. Buffer, what is going on? What aren't you telling us?
Buffer医生 到底怎么回事? 为什么你不告诉我们?
He's a janitor?
他是个清洁工?
More significantly, a blabbermouth.
显然更是个多嘴的人
House, shut up.
House 闭嘴!
I am very sorry how Dr. House handled this.
我对House医生的处理方式 感到非常抱歉
It is completely unforgivable.
这是不可原谅的
Except if he's right.
但是他可能是对的
Dialysis will filter her blood.
透析会过滤她的血液
There's nothing to filter.
没什么可过滤的
Save her life.
救她的命
She wasn't depressed.
她没有抑郁症
I'm miserable around Ben.
我在Ben身边很痛苦
Not me, I like Ben.
不是我 我喜欢Ben
February 12th.
2月12号♥
Either she's depressed or she just thinks you're a jerk.
她要不是很抑郁 就是认为你是个混♥蛋♥
Neither suggests that you should be the one directing her medical treatment.
两者都意味着 你不该是那个决定她治疗方案的人
Does the diary say my daughter's taking these drugs?
日记里说我女儿在服药吗?
No, but medically... Did you find drugs in their home?
没有 但从医学上 你在她家里找到药了吗?
She's probably hiding them in her purse.
她也许把药藏在钱包里
I thought it'd be rude to go searching under a thousand tons of rubble.
去上千吨♥的废墟下面 翻看女士包包太不礼貌了
This was months ago. We were in a fight.
这是数月前的 那时我们不合
It doesn't mean she's depressed and it doesn't mean she doesn't love me.
这不意味着她抑郁 也不说明她不爱我
Fine. Maybe the diary proves nothing.
好吧 也许这日记什么也不能证明
On the other hand, half the country's on anti-depressants
从另外一方面来讲 全国一半的人都在服抗抑郁药
and it fits her symptoms perfectly.
而且她的症状与此完美吻合
No ring on your daughter's finger means you make the decisions.
你女儿还没带婚戒 因此你做决定
I'm not sure that I know her well enough anymore.
现在我不敢确定我是否足够了解她
You really wanna risk her life on how well he knows her?
你真打算凭他有多了解你女儿 去赌她的命?
...
你的吉他在我手里 别告诉任何人 等我的指示
Wilson, you idiot.
Wilson 你个笨蛋
MAN: (DISTORTED VOICE) Listen carefully, and no one will get hurt.
听仔细了 没人会受伤
You must follow the instructions.
你必须遵从指示
Any attempt to contact the FBI
如果试图联络联邦调查局
or other law enforcement agencies, or Cuddy,
或其他执法部门 或Cuddy
will be met with the...
将会导致
And a large Coke, no ice.
要大杯可乐 不加冰
Give it back.
还给我
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Did someone kidnap your guitar,
是不是有人绑♥架♥了你的吉他?
a $12,0001967 Flying V or something?
价值12,000美金1967年版飞V形吉他? 或别的什么?
Where'd you hide it?
你把它藏哪儿了?
I'm flattered you would consider me this bold and brilliant.
你把我想得这么勇敢聪明 我真是受宠若惊
Yeah. It takes a...
不 因为那需要--
It takes a criminal mastermind to pull off a heist from an unlocked,
罪犯极大的才智从大厅里一个没有上锁
unguarded room down the hall.
没有把守的房♥间偷窃
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Me? Nothing.
我? 什么都不要
But I'm sure the kidnapper wants whatever a kidnapper wants.
但我肯定绑♥架♥者肯定有所要求
To see you interview five to seven well-qualified fellowship candidates.
你得面试5到7个符合要求的应聘者
I don't need a team.
我不需要团队
You were bouncing ideas off a janitor.
你对着清洁工试探意见
And solved the case!
解决了病例!
Hi.
Hi.
I'm Dr. Cuddy.
我是Cuddy医生
If you can hear what I'm saying, blink once.
能听见我说什么的话 眨一下眼
You can't talk right now. You have a tube down your throat.
你现在不能说话 喉咙里有根管子
And try not to move your head.
别动你的头
You've been in a terrible accident,
你经历了一场可怕的意外
but it looks like you will have no permanent injuries.
但没有什么永久性损伤
You've had a bad fever, but it's gone now.
高烧一度很厉害 但现在退了
I've been here the whole time, honey. Okay? I'm not leaving.
我一直在这儿 亲爱的 好吗? 我不会离开的
CUDDY: This is very important.
这很重要
I need you to blink one for yes, twice for no.
我需要你 是就眨一下眼 不就眨两下
Were you seeing a psychiatrist?
你是不是看过精神科医生?
Were you on MAO inhibitors, the anti-depressant?
你是不是在服单氨氧化酶抑制剂? 抗抑郁药
Megan, it's okay. It doesn't matter, okay? I love you.
Megan 没事的 我爱你
Honey? Honey, what's wrong?
亲爱的? 亲爱的 出什么事了?
(MONITORS BEEPING) Megan, are you all right?
Megan 你还好吗?
What's happening? Are we upsetting her?
发生什么事了? 我们让她心烦了?
Heart is beating too fast.
心跳太快了
Get the family out of here. - Megan?
让家属出去 Megan?
Meg. Meg! ' Megan!
Meg,meg. Megan.
Clear!
完毕!
We shocked her back into sinus rhythm, but she's still tachycardic.
我们电击她回到窦性心律 但还是心动过速
Fascinating.
有意思
Equally fascinating is,
同样让人好奇的是
why are you here?
你为什么到这儿来?
I was gonna leave you alone if you won the bet.
你要是赢了那个赌 我不会打扰你
But you lost.
但你输了
I explained the fever,
我解释了发烧
which is all we were talking about.
我们讨论的就只有发烧
She confirmed the anti-depressants.
她确认了抗抑郁药
Go bet with someone else if you wanna explain the heart problems.
如果想解释心脏问题去和别人打赌吧
She confirmed them by winking.
她是靠眨眼确认的
Maybe there was a cute guy across the room.
也许是对某个可爱的家伙眨眼 (照片: 我还活着)
She got better when I treated her.
我治疗的时候她好多了
Even I'm not that cute.
尽管我不可爱
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表