the wrong profession,
入错行了
the wrong species.
投错胎了
Forget the deformity.
别只盯着畸形问题
Treat the patient like he's any other really, really ugly kid.
就当他是长得奇丑而不是先天疾病
Infection? Could be endocarditis.
可能是感染导致的心内膜炎
Well, since he doesn't have a prosthetic heart valve,
鉴于他没有植入人工瓣膜
I assume you're thinking he's an IV drug user?
你是在认为他静脉注射毒品?
House said assume he's normal.
House说要假设他是普通人
Dealers don't ask for ID and don't care what you look like.
毒贩不会管你要身份证 也不在乎你长得如何
Nice. You're right about the habit.
说得好 你说对了习惯
You're wrong about the substance.
但猜错了毒品种类
Blackened skin under the nose equals frostbite from huffing Freon.
鼻下皮肤变深 是吸食氟利昂冻伤
Freon's toxic, it damages the heart.
氟利昂有毒 危害了心脏
Discoloration could be acanthosis nigricans.
皮肤变色也可能是黑棘皮病
It's a common side effect of these deformities.
是这类畸形病患的常见并发症
There's also discoloration on the cheeks and forehead.
颊部和前额也有变色
Do a nuclear study.
去做个核素显像
If I'm right, you'll see scarring of the heart.
若我是对的 便能看到心脏上的疤痕
I'm not part of some game, am I?
我不是来过关斩将的 是吧
I gave up a career because I thought this was a firm offer.
我觉得一切都已确定 才放弃了事业
Yes, this is a real offer.
是的 你被聘用是确定的
I think she might be an idiot.
我想她可能是个笨蛋
Who? No, she can't be an idiot.
谁? 她不可能是笨蛋啊
I mean, she was in the CIA, for God's sake.
苍天在上 她可是中情局的
And the Bay of Pigs was a daring triumph.
中情局向来很"争气"啊
She had good ideas in Langley.
她在中情局可头脑犀利
All your ideas.
诊断是你下的
She was able to identify that they were good ideas.
但她有能力辨识我的正确诊断
Stab in the dark here, is she pretty?
这里没外人--她漂亮么?
She's new. - She's nervous. - She's a C-cup.
她是新人 她很紧张
They all say dumb things in differentials.
人人都会一不小心就说蠢话
...
若她不行 解雇就是
I can't.
不行的
I just hired her.
我刚雇了她
She left a career. Wow.
她辞掉了工作
Either that's actual guilt,
若你这愧疚不是装出来的
or I have got to see this woman.
我真该会会这姑娘了
My son is not huffing Freon.
我儿子没有吸食氟利昂
Mr. Arnold, Dr. House is like a savant when it comes to diagnostics.
Arnold先生 House医生在诊断上堪称专家
What's his genius theory?
那他有何高见?
Because Kenny's not normal,
就因为Kenny跟别人不一样
he's doing drugs to deal with his pain?
便靠吸食毒品来抑制痛苦?
Maybe the way to look at this is that you are normal.
也许你该这么看: 你和别人一样
...
你和其他父母一样
...
都不相信自己的孩子吸毒
Doing this because my dad thinks I'm on drugs?
做这个检测 是由于我父亲以为我吸毒么?
I was doing drugs behind my parent's back at your age,
我在你这么大的时候 就偷偷吸过毒
and I had a lot less reason to be.
但我的理由可不像你这么...
Not that your life must be miserable.
我不是说你的人生注定痛苦
Not that I'm suggesting that you should be doing drugs.
也不是说赞成你吸食毒品
How's school going?
在学校怎么样?
I'm home schooled.
我在家自学
Really?
真的
You're lucky.
你可够走运
Going to school was boring.
上学很无聊的
My dad took me out, and it wasn't because it was boring.
我爸爸给我办了休学 但不是因为无聊
I had a rough time in school, too.
我在学校的日子也很痛苦
Maybe not like you, but, you know...
也许跟你的原因不一样 但呃...
I don't mean to compare our situations.
我不是有意跟你比较
Actually, I guess I am comparing our situations,
其实 我想我确实是在比较
but only to show you how yours is worse.
但只是想告诉你 你的境遇有多糟糕
You can edit that out, right, so I don't look like an idiot?
这段可以剪掉是吧 我这笨样就不必公开了
Relax. Everyone acts like an idiot around me.
别紧张 谁在我身边都表现很笨
Makes you think it's not an act.
大家都是逢场作戏 不是么
Can I have something for my headache?
我能吃些药来止住头痛么?
Yeah, is that new?
好的 新症状?
Sixteen years old. Has the same birthday I do.
16年来 一直就没停过
I'm gonna start the test now.
我要开始检测了
KUTNER: Study showed no signs of scarring on Kenny's heart.
Kenny的检测没有发现心脏疤痕
...
你有何更好的想法?
...
可能是弓形体病
We should do an LP to test for infection.
得做个腰椎穿刺检查感染
If it was toxoplasmosis, we'd have seen enlarged lymphs,
若是那样 淋巴结应该肿大
and because you're not pretty enough to be an idiot, you must know that already,
但介于你长得难看 就不能再缺心眼
which means you just said it because you want to do an LP
因此你应该明白 也就是说 你的真正意图在于
to look for intracranial pressure.
通过腰椎穿刺来检查颅内压
Because it is intracranial pressure.
因为就是颅内压问题
Wait, I'm not done.
等等 我还没说完
You thought I wouldn't catch on,
你认为我不会看穿
which means you either think I'm an idiot, which is flattering,
也就是说 要么你认为我有貌无才
I've been doing my hair differently...
那倒是种恭维 正好我刚换发型...
The kid's got headaches.
那孩子头痛得厉害
He's been popping acetaminophen like peanuts.
大嚼扑热息痛 跟吃花生一样
How could you possibly think that I was done?
你怎么会觉得我说完了呢
I prefaced that with an "either." It needs an "or."
我说了"要么" 后面还有个"要么"才完整嘛
Or, you are an idiot,
要么 你确实是个蠢货
which is possible, I'm not great at judging men's looks.
这就比较靠谱了 对男人的长相我一向看走眼
...
还有核磁共振室
Yes...
对啊
Dr. House frequently conducts differential diagnoses in a variety of places.
House医生经常会在不同的地方 去寻找诊断灵感
He feels that a change in venue
他觉得...场地的转换
often leads to a change in thinking processes.
往往有助于改变思路
I have to go take care of something else.
我还有事情要忙
Just let me do a CT scan, see if I'm right.
只需让我做个CT扫描 看我是否正确
The sooner we fix the problem,
我们越早解决问题
the sooner we can get to his reconstructive surgery.
就能越早进行矫正手术
Yeah. Who cares if you're dead? It's how you look.
是啊 你才不管人死活 长相才重要
Well, since you've given me nothing better,
介于你没有更好的想法
we're back to drugs.
我们回到毒品上
The one thing we know it's not.
已经被否决了
Decreased uptake on the membranous septum.
膜性中隔摄取核素不足
Could be an artifact. We can redo it, but...
可能是操作失误 可以再做一次 但...
Nothing's nothing. Do an EP study.
没有就是没有 去做电生理检测
EP study means we have to stop this kid's heart.
那意味着要让他的心脏停跳
I'll set it up.
我去准备
House,
House
do you have a minute to be disemboweled?
有空吗 过来我把你千刀万剐
and once I've found the right pathway,
一旦找到正确的传导通路
I'll apply some electrical energy.
我会注入一些电流
It'll stop my heart?
会让我心脏停跳么?
It sounds worse than it is. You'll be fine.
只是听起来吓人 没事的
...
会有些不舒服
If you've done drugs,
如果你吸过毒
I understand.
我理解
Being different's really hard.
与人不同的确很痛苦
Kenny,
Kenny 呃...
it's more important for you to get better
但比起可能面对的麻烦
than to worry about getting in trouble.
让你好起来更重要
If I did drugs, that could explain my heart problem?
我的心脏问题可能是吸毒导致的?
It could.
可能
And then you could do the surgery to fix my face?
治好心脏就能做手术治我的脸?
That's why we're here.
那正是我们的计划
You know how famous people,
你知道 那些名人...
everywhere they go people are watching them,
不管走到哪里 都会引人瞩目
staring?
造成轰动
They never have a chance to just be,
他们从没有机会能放松自我
you know? And a lot of them turn to drugs.
所以 有很多人都借助于吸毒
And people stare at them because they're beautiful,
引人瞩目 是因为他们俊俏
but, me they just stare...
但对我 则只是看热闹
You Okay?
你没事吧?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表