Doc! Help! Doc!
医生 救救我 医生
It stopped bleeding. It stopped bleeding.
不流血了 不流血了
That's because your blood is freezing as it's hitting the air.
那是因为血液一接触空气就结冰了
Here. Apply pressure on it.
按住这儿
I think my leg is frozen.
好象我的腿不能动了
That's the least of your problems.
那还是小事
The blade severed your femoral artery.
那个铁片严重损伤了你的股动脉
Am I going to lose my leg?
我的腿保不住了吗
Frostbite's not too bad. But I've got to fix your artery now.
冻伤并不严重但是我得马上修复你的动脉
This is going to hurt.
会很疼
Are you going to put that in me?
你要把那个东西倒进去?
Glue's the best way to repair your artery at this temperature.
在现在的温度下 用胶水是最好的修复你动脉的方法
It looks okay.
看起来没多大问题
Here. Tear off some pieces. I have to check your foot.
扯几片下来 我得查看一下你的脚
Blood flow looks good.
血液循环还不错
Your leg should be okay.
你的腿应该会没事
I thought I was done.
我以为我完蛋了
Yeah, like I'd let anything happen to you.
好象我会让你出什么事似的
You're the only one who could fix the generators.
你是唯一能修好发电器的人
Okay. One, two...
1 2 3
Cate. Cate, are you okay?
凯特 凯特 你没事吧
Are you okay? Hey.
你没事吧
(GASPING) I need help.
我需要帮助
Who am I supposed to get?
我能找谁啊
Why do I even give you an office?
我给你办公室是干嘛用的
New case. Psych department asked for you personally.
新病例 精神科点名要你去
The patient's a crazy person?
患者是个疯子?
You're a crazy person. The patient's a psychiatrist.
你才是个疯子 患者是个精神科医生
There's something wrong with coma guy's cable.
这个植物人的有线电视有问题
He seems fine with it.
他好象没什么意见
Your patient is an adjunct faculty member here, but currently...
你的患者是这里的兼♥职♥副教授 但是最近在...
The budget committee voted to charge for cable in the patient rooms.
预算委员会投票决定 病房♥的有线电视要收费
Slippery slope.
一发不可收拾
Today, we withhold porn. Tomorrow, it's clean bandages.
今天控制A片 明天就是消毒绷带了
Talk to Carlson in Denn,
去跟皮肤科的卡尔森说
he runs the budget committee,
他掌管预算委员会
after you look at this.
在你看过这个之后再去
After you talk to Carlson, maybe I'll...
你跟卡尔森谈过后 也许我会...
The patient is trapped at the South Pole.
患者现在被困在了南极
Any possibility of evacuating her?
有把她营救出来的可能吗
Well, that wouldn't be any fun.
那还有什么意思
And for the next two months,
还有在两个月内
winds make it impossible to fly anything in or out.
风使得进出那里非常困难
THIRTEEN: Could be appendicitis or a gallstone.
有可能是阑尾炎或者胆结石
Or a kidney stone.
或者肾结石
That wouldn't be any fun.
那就没什么意思了
If it's appendicitis down there,
如果是阑尾炎
her appendix ruptures, she dies. There's nothing we can do.
她的阑尾破裂然后人死了 我们什么也做不了
If it's a stone, she takes pain meds, stone passes.
如果是结石 她吃止疼药 结石排出
There's nothing we need to do. Could be a struvite kidney stone.
就什么也不用我们干了 可能是磷酸铵镁结石
Most kidney stones are calcium and benign.
肾结石主要是钙结石而且都是良性的
Why would you suspect a struvite stone?
你为什么怀疑是磷酸铵镁结石
Because he said kidney stones were boring.
因为他说肾结石没劲
TAUB: It's possible.
有可能
She's on birth control.
她在吃避孕药
Lots of sex could lead to urinary tract infection,
过度的性♥爱♥会导致泌尿系统感染
which could lead to an infection-laced struvite kidney stone.
泌尿系统感染会导致由感染引起的磷酸铵镁结石
Excessive Antarctic drilling,
过度的南极圈钻孔勘探
bad for the environment and the ladies.
对环境和女士都不利
If it's a struvite stone, she needs to break it up quickly
如果是磷酸铵镁结石的话 那就需要尽快将结石打掉
before the infection shuts down her kidneys.
至少要在感染破坏掉她的肾之前
This is where it gets fun.
有趣的地方开始了
These are the supplies and medications she has available.
这是她所能利用的医疗用具和药品
Nothing here that could break up a kidney stone.
没有能将肾结石打掉的
What else do they have down there?
他们那儿还有什么
I just said... I don't mean medical stuff.
我刚说了... 我不是指医疗用品
Other stuff.
其他的一些东西
Some geological equipment breaks ice and rock
一些地质器具打碎冰块和石头的方式
the same way we break kidney stones.
和我们打碎肾结石的方式是一样的
Discovery Channel.
探索频道
I like watching them blow stuff up.
我喜欢看他们把东西炸掉
Who doesn't?
谁不是
That reminds me.
那倒提醒我了
HOUSE: Coma guy needs cable.
植物人需要有线电视
Women's billiards is the only thing that's keeping him alive.
女子职业台球联赛 是唯一让他活下去的动力
I'm sure Carlson will be moved by his plight.
我相信卡尔森会被他的处境所打动
Carlson won't listen. He says I hit on his wife.
自从我跟他老婆有了一腿之后 卡尔森就不跟我说话了
You knew? God, no.
原来你知道
I thought I was hitting on his daughter.
不对 貌似是他女儿跟我有一腿
Look, you're on the committee. He'll listen to you.
你也在委员会里 你的话他会听进去的
I'm an avid reader of Committees with Hotties message boards.
我是"委员会爱美眉"留言版的热心读者
Amoxicillin, 500 milligrams, IV.
阿莫西林 500毫克 静脉注射
Studies conducted at major hospitals indicate
由权威医院的研究显示
that happy patients recover faster.
心情舒畅的患者恢复的速度要快
Studies conducted in my apartment show that TV makes people happy.
在我公♥寓♥里的研究显示 电视让人心情舒畅
Premium channels have a particularly striking effect.
好看的频道效果尤其强烈
Charging patients for cable is bringing in 13 grand a month.
向患者收取的有线电视费 每月有13000美元
Until this injustice is righted,
在这个不公平的待遇纠正之前
I am going to waste 13 grand a day.
我要每天浪费13000美元
That's $2.49 down.
2.49美元花出去了
Get an EKG and a cardiac enzyme.
做个心电图和心肌酶检测
If those check out, discharge him, and tell him to get a snow-blower.
如果那些都检测过没事就让他出院 告诉他让他买♥♥个吹雪机
How much is 13 grand divided by 4 cents?
13000美元除以4美分是多少
I am not giving you cable.
我不会给你有线电视的
You're gonna have to somehow survive with the broadcast networks alone.
你要想办法只靠广播网络存活了
I'll be fine on Tuesdays.
星期二的时候我估计没事
KUTNER: If sound waves from the flaw detector break the egg,
如果裂纹探测器发出的声波能把鸡蛋打破
it should safely dissolve your kidney stone.
那它也应该能安全的分解你的肾结石
This isn't going to work. Well, there's no reason it shouldn't.
不会管用的 没理由不会
Sound waves are sound waves. Stones are stones.
声波是声波 结石是结石
Some are bigger than others.
有的要比其它的大
Some are inside me.
有的可在我身体里
How's it going, Team MacGyver?
进行的怎么样啊 百战天龙队
Oh, great.
真好
I can't get cable, but I can get the South Pole on high-def.
我不能看有线电视 但是我能用高分辨率看到南极
We're almost ready to start the test.
我们基本准备好开始测试了
Test?
测试?
Did Ford test the Edsel?
福特有测试埃兹尔(福特的一个系列)吗
Did Coke test New Coke?
可乐公♥司♥有测试新可乐吗
Did Shakespeare test his final play, Snow Dogs?
莎士比亚有测试他的最后一部戏剧:雪地狂奔吗(豪斯乱说的)
I'm guessing you're Dr. House?
我猜你就是豪斯医生?
I was wondering when you might drop by.
我刚就在想你什么时候能来拜访
Could she see me?
她能看见我吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
You think Jagger shows up for the sound check?
你以为杰格(摇滚巨星)会参加彩排吗
Okay, roadies, off the stage.
好了 器具工们 离开舞台
Go help Cameron in the ER.
去急诊室给卡梅隆帮忙
Why? No way you're just doing her a favor.
为什么 你不会是纯粹想帮她忙吧
ER is standing room only.
急诊室是个会让人忙个不停的地方
Which means Cameron's bound to make a mistake.
那就意味着卡梅隆一定会犯错误
Find it so I can blackmail her.
找到她犯的错误 我好敲诈她
As far as you know,
你们要知道
this is way more than just some silly battle over cable.
这决不只是争夺有线电视的无趣战争
Ready.
准备好了
You might wanna dial it down a smidge.
你可以再把频率调低一点点
I am not doing this.
我不会这么做的
Your kidney stone theory hinges on me having sex, but I...
你的肾结石理论是建立在 我有性行为的基础上 但是...
Let me guess. You're as pure as the driven snow.
你是说 你象漫天飘舞的雪花一样纯洁
Only if the snow likes to be on top.
如果雪花喜欢上位的话
But I am here doing psychological research.
但是我在这要进行心理学研究
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表