好玩
FOREMAN: We're wasting time going to the home.
去查房♥子无济于事
Kearns-Sayre Syndrome fits the symptoms.
科恩斯-沙耶综合征就符合这个症状
No family history of Kearns. Go to their house.
没有此病的家族史 去查查房♥子...
She would have told us if there were any other drugs. You met her.
如果她还吃别的药她会说的
She couldn't have been more candid. You're absolutely right.
你又不是没见过她 那么坦诚的一个人
Go to their house...
你说得没错
MS or a vascular problem fits better. They could affect hands and eyes.
更像是多发性硬化(MS)或血管病
Fine. Do an MRI, check for MS.
好吧 做个核磁共振 看看是不是多发性硬化
And a fluorescein angiogram of her eyes to see if we missed a bleed somewhere.
给她眼睛做个荧光血管造影看有没什么出血点
Oh, and whoever goes to their house,
对了 查房♥子的时候
get me their computers.
把她们的电脑带来
You talk to your kid about sex so she'll think you're being open about everything.
她既然都跟女儿谈性了 女儿肯定觉得她没什么其它好隐瞒的
It keeps her from asking questions about things you don't want to talk about.
所以也不会问了
That's right.
那样啊
Her honesty proves just how dishonest she is.
她越诚实证明她越有秘密
Yes!
耶
Exactly who I wanted.
正好是我想的那个人
This is gonna be fun.
这下有好玩的了
The dye may sting when it enters your bloodstream.
染色剂进入血流时你会感到刺痛
Are you scared, Mom?
你害怕吗 妈?
Yeah.
嗯
Are you?
你呢
Yeah.
我也是
Are they?
他们呢?
They don't look scared.
他们不害怕
Either they're confident or they just don't care.
要么他们很有信心要么根本不在乎
...
把你的头移过来一点
...
开始检查了
Your boss is weird.
你们的头儿很古怪
Yeah, he is.
你说的没错
He thought he'd get information you may not have been telling us by...
他以为他可以套出你们不愿告诉我们的事情...
Being a jerk?
通过表现为一个混♥蛋♥的方式?
You'd be surprised how often it works.
意外的是那招通常都很有用
Choroidal flush looks good.
脉络膜血流正常
Why would people lie to a doctor?
为什么人们要对医生撒谎?
Dozens of reasons to lie. Only one reason to tell the truth.
原因多了 人说实话只有一个原因
You're never even tempted?
你难道没尝试过吗?
I mean, lies do sometimes smooth things out, make life easier.
撒谎有时候能摆平烦心事 让生活变轻松
Yeah?
是吗
Your life easy?
你的生活很轻松吗?
Not even close.
一点也不
Dye's reached the retinal capillary bed.
染色剂已经到达视网膜毛细血管床
No leakage.
没有漏出
That's good, right?
那是好事 对吗
It means it's not a vascular problem.
意味着不是血管病
But?
什么?
A vascular problem we could fix.
血管病我们能治好
They look worried now, Mom.
妈 现在他们显出很担心的样子
What's with the Secret Santa?
神秘圣诞老人是怎么回事?
You trying to bring them together?
你想让他们团结起来?
Want to drive them apart.
我想搞散他们
With gift giving?
用送礼这个点子?
Conflict's built right into the name.
问题出在那名字上
Santa's about sharing.
圣诞老人一般都是送东西
Secret's about withholding.
而这次是收礼物
Aside from the Trojan horse, gifts don't usually...
除了特洛伊木马 一般礼物都是...
What did you get your wife for your final anniversary?
最后一个结婚纪念日你给你老婆买♥♥什么了?
Uh, a sweater.
毛衣
She hated it.
她肯定不喜欢
She loved it.
她超喜欢
Then you didn't buy it.
那肯定不是你买♥♥的
I gave her some cash and...
我给了她一些钱...
Gifts allow us to demonstrate exactly how little we know about a person.
礼物能折射出我们对别人有多不了解
And nothing pisses off a person more than being shoved in the wrong pigeonhole. Nice.
人们最讨厌别人送错礼
I'm thinking of spending a few extra bucks on my Secret Santa.
我想多花点钱来买♥♥礼物
Bad idea.
烂主意
You mind if I tell House you asked them for the key instead of breaking in?
我能把你问她们要了钥匙的事告诉豪斯吗?
Yes. I do. Just another 5 bucks.
不要 我就想再多花5块钱
5 will be 10.
你会越花越多的
The key's proof she doesn't have anything to hide.
她给了钥匙说明她没什么隐瞒的
The key is proof I didn't do exactly what House told me to do.
有了钥匙就说明我们没按豪斯的要求去做
And what do you care if it's another 15?
我是想再多加15块钱买♥♥礼物
I'm gonna tell him. Who are you so anxious to please?
你到底要给谁礼物?
(SNORTS) Not you.
不是你
You really think you're gonna prove people are capable of honesty
你不过就跟那母女俩认识1天
using a mother and daughter you've known for one day?
就想证明人们有多诚实吗
I'm not the one who's based his entire worldview on the proposition.
至少我不像某人那么自以为是
If I'm wrong, so what?
我错了那又怎么样
If he's wrong...
也许真是他错了
So, you've got Huntington's? Nope.
你得了亨廷顿病?
TAUB: Fluorescein angiogram was clear.
荧光血管造影没有问题
No leaks. No lesions.
无漏出 无损伤
(BEEPS) Definitely not a vascular problem.
绝不是血管问题
Someone get their birthdays out of the file.
给我把她们的生日日期拿过来
Have you tried leaving it blank?
你怎么不试试直接按回车进去?
Tough to get into the head of someone who actually trusts people, huh?
看来您猜不出一个信任别人的女人的心思啊
Found both computers in an office on a desk they share.
电脑都是在办公室发现的
No sign of macular degeneration or optic neuritis.
没有黄斑部变性或是视神经炎
Her eyes are completely normal.
她的眼睛完全正常
Except she can't see out of them.
除了什么都看不见
So she says.
她是这么说的
You find anything on the MRI?
核磁共振检查出什么了
No sign of plaques. It's not MS.
没有斑块 不是多发性硬化
We haven't found anything abnormal on any tests.
所有的检查都没有异常现象
Except she can't see or move her hands.
除了她看不见东西和手动不了
...
迟缓性瘫痪是没法撒谎掩饰的
Maybe she's not lying.
可能不是她在撒谎
Her brain is.
是她的大脑
What if it's a conversion disorder?
可能是转换障碍(癔症)
Lacks personal boundaries.
失去人格界限...
Promiscuous.
性乱...
Inappropriate obsession with truth telling.
不分场合的乱说话
Certainly sounds like a psych case.
听起来还真是个精神病
Cool. I'll set up a psych consult and start her on anti-depressants.
好吧 我来安排精神科会诊
No.
不
Her mind is tricking her body.
她的意识在调戏身体
We need to trick her mind.
我们就去调戏她的意识
Or even better...
或者做点更有意思的事
You don't need her. I know.
你并不需要她
You have a genetic defect, choose to ignore it.
你不就是得了种遗传病嘛(亨廷顿病) 别太在意
This woman has a genetic defect,
这个女人也有个遗传病
chooses to butcher herself to be safe.
用自残来求安心
Yet, what you claim to be fascinated by is her honesty.
令你着迷的是她的诚实
Interesting.
很有趣
You claim to want the truth.
你声称喜欢寻求事实
And then you screw with people who actually live by it.
但却不相信真正生活在事实里的人
Pathetic.
可悲
Hey, I gave you credit for interesting.
我对你的评价可是"有趣"
You're protecting her because you're jealous she did what you couldn't.
你保护她是因为你嫉妒她能做你不能做的事
I need you.
我需要你
I'm not lying to her.
我不会去骗她的
Fine. Keep your mouth shut.
好 你可以一言不发
I still need you.
我还是需要你
If it doesn't work, you've got to hold the kid down
如果不成功 你就把那孩子带出去
until someone else finishes lying to Mom.
直到其他人对她老妈撒完谎为止
That does actually serve a medical purpose.
这跟治疗可就息息相关了
Jane.
简
I have to lie because she trusts me?
因为她信任我所以你们要我去说谎?
If you show doubt, the placebo treatment won't work.
你一旦犹豫了 安慰剂治疗就失效了
If it's just depression, that's good news, right?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表