The instruments will let us monitor your response.
仪器会监视你的生理反应
I don't get this guy.
真搞不懂他
He has the coolest gig ever, but he's miserable about it.
演着那么好的角色 还成天怨声载道的
Probably figures quitting won't do him any good.
也许他觉得 放弃也不见得好
Figures he'd be unhappy anywhere.
到哪儿都不开心
Our circumstances affect whether we're... You're pretty happy in this job, right?
环境会影响... 你工作挺开心的吧?
Sure. Have you ever had a job where you were miserable?
当然 你有没有过痛苦的工作经历?
I once sold men's fragrances in a department store.
我在百货商店卖♥♥过男士香水
And were you miserable?
你痛苦么
The pay was awful.
工资太低了
It was a miserable job, but you weren't miserable.
痛苦的工作 你又不痛苦
So, what about you? Are you happy?
那你呢? 开心吗?
Not particularly.
不是特别开心
Heart rate and BP are climbing.
心率和血压上升
Got some activity on the tumescence monitor, as well.
阴♥茎♥监视器也有反应
There's nothing wrong with his naughty.
他的性趣没什么问题
It's not B6 toxicity.
不是维生素B6的问题
Did he just finish?
这么快就结束了?
Sometimes when you haven't, you know, for a while...
呃... 当你很久没有... 懂吧...
His heart rate is through the roof.
心率急剧上升
220 and climbing.
220 还在升
He's headed for cardiac arrest.
马上要心跳骤停了
We shocked his heart back into sinus rhythm.
电复律后他恢复了窦性心律
He's stable, at least for now.
至少目前 生命体征还算稳定
Could be some sort of atypical septic reaction.
某种非♥典♥型性炎性反应?
Not without a fever.
没有发热
Thus the word "atypical."
所以叫非♥典♥型性
In that case, it could be an atypical bunion.
那我还说是非♥典♥型性拇外翻呢
He used to smoke.
他有吸烟史
Could be paraneoplastic syndrome caused by small-cell lung cancer.
可能是小细胞肺癌 导致的副肿瘤综合征?
He quit 20 years ago, and his calcium levels are normal.
20年前就戒了 血钙正常
Could be Graves' Disease.
可能是格雷夫斯病(毒性弥漫性甲状腺肿)
Extreme hyperthyroidism leads to systemic problems,
重度甲亢可以引起身体机能紊乱
including numbness, vision loss and cardiac arrest.
包括麻木 偏盲和心跳骤停
You want to be here.
你想在这
I have to be here.
我不得不在这
Just say the word. I'll fire Thirteen.
你一句话 我就抄了13号♥
CAMERON: Just sign the forms.
签病历...
Smart move. I was bluffing.
被你识破了 我说着玩的
She's right.
她说的对
We should fry the thyroid before it fries him.
得把他的甲状腺干掉
I know it's more exciting this way, but
我知道这样很刺♥激♥ 不过...
shouldn't we confirm you're right before destroying one
要摧毁他体内最重要的腺体之一
of the most important glands in his body?
是不是应该先确诊一下下?
If that gland has drawn a bull's-eye on his heart, then, no.
这个腺体目前正攻击心脏 来不及了
Nuking his thyroid puts him at risk for vascular lesions and all kinds of cancer.
不过 毁掉甲状腺会大大增加 血管病变和癌症的发病率
Protocol says we should do an iodine uptake test.
按照常规 我们得先做个碘摄取实验
We?
我们?
Anyone else want to run a useless test
还有谁赞同这时候仍然
while Brock's thyroid plots its next lethal move?
做这种没有意义的实验?
It was rhetorical.
真要命
You were sure about B6 toxicity, too.
你当初也很肯定维生素B6中毒...
House is right.
豪斯是对的
Seriously? I mean,
真的?
I am, but you think so?
我自己当然没话说 你?
If he goes into full-on thyroid storm, he'll die.
如果甲状腺素持续增多 他很快就没命
We got to nuke his thyroid.
得处理掉他的甲状腺
Hang up the phone.
把电♥话♥挂了
Why? If we're going to nuke his thyroid...
怎么? 如果要处理甲状腺...
We're not nuking the guy's thyroid
格雷夫斯病确诊之前
without proof that it's Graves'.
没人会动他的甲状腺
Do the iodine uptake test.
做碘摄取实验
If House finds out... When House finds out...
要是豪斯知道了... 等豪斯知道的时候
We'll have the test results.
实验结果也出来了
And we'll either
到时候要么按他指示的治
do his procedure or we won't.
要么否定一切
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
Just grabbing a snack.
吃点零食
You keep food in the morgue?
你把吃的藏在太平间?!
If I keep it in the lounge, everyone else eats it.
藏休息室的话就没我份了
That's because it's everyone else's food.
那是因为这是别人的食物
I thought it was just everyone else's bags.
啊 我还以为是谁的餐盒呢
The Accreditation Board will light us on fire for this.
检查员要知道饶不了我们
They're not going to find out.
他们不会知道的
Unless, of course, Conway planned on inspecting the morgue in, say, two minutes.
当然了 除非 康维将在 两分钟后检查太平间
Is that why you're here?
你来这就为这个?
You're going to get me fired over a sandwich?
你想我因为三明治被开除吗?
No, over a TV.
不 电视还差不多
And you're not going to get fired because you're going to fold.
你不会被开除的 因为你会妥协
No, I won't.
不 我不会的
But you're going to push it, so we need a safe word,
但你肯定会紧张 所以我们得有
so you can signal your unconditional surrender.
暗号♥来表示你无条件投降
Call me "sweet sauce."
叫我"甜酱"
Dr. House.
我是豪斯医生
I don't think we've met.
我们没见过
Dr. Jamie Conway. I've heard your name.
我是杰米·卡维医生 久仰久仰
Most people have.
很多人听过我
It's also a noun.
是个名词(房♥子)
I sometimes come down here to relax,
我有时来这里放松一下心情
unwind, maybe grab a...
吃点...
Sweet sauce.
"甜酱"
It's a nickname.
我的绰号♥
An ironic nickname.
讽刺的绰号♥
Wow, it is almost 2:00.
都快2点了
Aren't you supposed to be...
你是不是该去...
Oh, yeah.
当然了
Yeah, 'cause those sick blind kids
那些失明的病孩子
aren't going to read to themselves.
还等着我去读书呢
See you.
再见
I recommend skipping C26.
我建议你跳过C-26
Floater,
浮尸
been in the river at least a week.
至少在河里呆过一星期
Thanks for the warning.
谢谢
Any time.
乐意效劳
Doesn't the doctors' lounge have that same TV?
这不是医生休息室的电视么
No, they've got a 12-inch
不 那是个12英寸的小电视
exactly like the one that used to be in here.
和以前这里的那个一样
Your files are done.
病历整完了
I'll be doing a dance of
要是我的腿没瘸
joy just as soon as my leg is healed.
肯定会高兴的跳起来
Can you tilt that down?
朝下掰一点好么
I know the paperwork annoys you,
我知道你讨厌文书工作
but patient records are important.
但病历很重要
You can't just let them sit there.
你不能一扔就不管了
I had to,
没办法
in the name of science.
以科学的名义
I let the crap pile up,
我得让那堆垃圾攒起来
then I see which team member
然后等着哪个倒霉孩子
is most self-flagellating.
终于看不下去了
Breaks down, clears up the mess.
抡起袖子来收拾烂摊子
Surprise was, it turned out to be
惊喜的是 那孩子居然是你
you again.
又是你
You weren't even registered as a competitor.
你甚至不是我手下的竞岗者
You miss me. You miss me.
你想我了
You hired Thirteen to replace...
是你想我了 你雇13号♥是为了取代...
Yeah, all pretty girls are fungible.
对 没有美女是不可或缺的
You're avoiding.
你是在逃避
I miss the job.
我是想念在这里的工作了
I miss running around playing private investigator.
我想念玩"私♥人♥侦♥探♥"
I miss the puzzles.
我想念... 疑难杂症
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表