Brock, what are you doing?
布洛克 你在干什么
Getting ready for surgery. What's it look like?
术前准备 还能是什么
You're operating on my sister.
你是要给我姐姐做手术
And my fiancée.
还是我的未婚妻
You're drunk. You could kill her.
你醉了 你会害死她的
It's the only way to stop my hands from shaking.
我的手这样才不会发抖
I need to drink.
我必须喝点...
For Anna.
为了安娜
What about our baby?
那... 我们的孩子呢
Our baby?
我们的... 孩子?
Brock! Oh, my God!
老天 布洛克
Brock, are you okay? Brock, speak to me.
你还好吗 布洛克 说话呀
Cut!
停
That was scary.
吓死我了
I thought for a second you were really...
我真以为你...
Then you're going to be the only one in the world who did.
也就你会信
This is ridiculous.
太假了
The fans are going to love it.
影迷们喜欢
The fans are crap. I'm crap.
他们没品味 我没演技
This whole damn show is crap!
这部戏就是垃圾!
Sorry, not your fault.
对不起 不是你的错
Where are you going?
你要去哪
My apartment's on the West Side.
我的公♥寓♥在西边
Excuse me, you need to go the other way.
对不起 你走错路了
Hey, did you hear what I said?
听见了么
What the hell's going on here?
怎么回事?
What do you want?
你想干什么?
HOUSE: An autographed picture would be nice.
给张签名照吧
Oh, and I'm also going to save your life.
我能救你的命
You might want to think about repositioning the crosswalk.
你或许可以调整下人行道的位置
It's technically not a violation, but the closer they are to the entrance,
虽没违例 但离入口越近
the more likely they are to be used.
使用率也就越高
Makes sense.
有道理
Listen, I actually wasn't expecting you until next month.
我本以为你们下个月才来
Yeah, that's the problem with planned visits, administrators plan for them.
没错 但固定时间就 失去检查的意义了
The most recent New Jersey Hospital Accreditation requirements.
新泽西医院最新鉴定标准了解么
Yeah, I'm familiar with... (HORN HONKING)
是的u3000我熟知...
Who is that?
谁啊这是?
I have no idea.
我不知道
Shall we get started?
我们开始吧
Just let me go.
放我走
I won't press charges.
我不告发你
I'll forget the whole thing.
当一切没发生过
That's probably true,
就算你说的是真的
seeing as how you have a brain tumor.
但你患了脑瘤
You're that nut-job doctor that keeps calling my publicist.
你就是一直给我经纪人 打电♥话♥的那个疯医生?!
Actually, I'm the nut-job Head of Diagnostic Medicine.
准确地说 我是诊断部门的疯老头儿
I run every day. I don't get headaches.
我天天跑步
I'm fine.
不头痛 身体倍儿棒...
So, if you don't mind... Actually, I do mind.
要是你不介意 我很介意
I don't care if you die, but if Brock Sterling dies,
我本懒得管你 但如果布洛克·斯特林死了
Anna never finds out he's the father of Marie's baby.
安娜永远都不会知道 他和玛丽还有个私生子
Help! Help!
来人呐 快来人啊
We're gonna need a wheelchair here!
我们需要轮椅 这里
Look, in the last month,
上个月以来
your average line reading has slowed from 2.1 seconds to 2.9. every seven to nine words,
你的平均念词速度 从每秒2.9个降到2.1
which means you're having trouble reading one side of the teleprompter,
这说明你看台词提示器 的一侧有障碍
which means a peripheral vision problem,
周围视野部分缺失
which means a tumor in your occipital lobe.
而这一切的原因是 枕叶有肿瘤
Just one test.
就一项检查
If there's nothing wrong, I'll take you right back home.
没问题 我马上送你回家
Make it cab fare.
车钱给我就行了
I don't want you anywhere near my house.
我不想你靠近我家
Just put it in my spot.
停到我的车位
The Accreditation Board is here to protect us and our patients.
这次检查 既是保护我们 也是保护病人
So, in dealing with the onsite inspector,
如果有检查员到身边
please behave as if it wasn't also an enormous pain in the ass.
请各位不要太紧张 没什么好怕的
Thank you.
谢谢大家配合
Chase, Foreman, Cameron, up here, please.
齐思 福尔曼 卡梅隆 过来
Why is House driving a limo?
豪斯为什么开着辆豪华车?
Don't know.
不知道
Don't have to know.
不需要知道
Don't care.
不... 关心
Current case. Past cases.
现在的病例 过去的病例
He doesn't have a current case.
他现在没有病人
I have a whole department.
我还管着急诊科全科呢
And are you going to fire us if we don't?
如果拒绝... 你炒我们鱿鱼?
I was just asking for your help.
就当帮我个忙
The last time I checked the ER,
上次我检查急诊室
you had the best-kept charts in the building.
你的病历书写是最规范的
Last time I checked the 4th-floor janitor's closet,
不过 在四楼管♥理♥员♥的储藏室
I found House's charts.
我发现豪斯的病历
He hasn't filed anything since you left.
自从你走后 他就没动过
Now, House may not care whether this hospital's accreditation gets downgraded,
就算豪斯不在乎医院会不会降级
but the people who sign my paychecks do.
医院的股东在乎
So, I repeat: Current. Past.
再重复一遍 现在的 之前的
He doesn't have a current case.
他现在没病人
Did he tell you about the limo?
他跟你提过豪华车吗
So, I just press this button every time I see a light?
我看到光 按钮就行了?
Tells me where your blind spots are.
这样我才能发现视觉盲区
So, the twins, they're going to turn out to be yours, aren't they?
双胞胎都是你的孩子 是吗
I told you, I can't talk about that stuff.
我说过不能给你剧透的
But you want to be done with this, right?
你到底想不想做完检查?
One's mine, one's Julio's.
一个是我的 一个是胡里奥的
I knew it!
我就知道
Julio knocked her up before her appendix burst. You got her after.
胡里奥在她阑尾炎之前就好上了 然后才是你
How can you watch that stuff?
你怎么喜欢这片子?
Because it's awesome.
因为它棒极了
It's preposterous,
情节荒谬
not one real moment since I've been on the show.
从头到尾都假的要命
As opposed to shows that represent the world exactly the way it is, like...
是挺假 比方说...
Can't think of any.
我想不出来
What's going on?
这是在干什么
Hospital is being inspected,
医院迎接检查
and Cuddy dispatched you to keep an eye on me.
卡迪派你来监视我
I just parked a Town Car in an ambulance bay,
我把车停在救护车位
and instead of ripping me one, Cuddy acted like she didn't know me.
卡迪没有立马追杀我 反而装作不认识
It's either an inspection or an aneurysm.
要么是有检查的 要么是她有动脉瘤
What's the test say?
结果怎么样
As I suspected,
如我所料
you have significant losses in the upper right quadrant of your visual field.
你的右上象限视野严重缺失
Are you serious?
真的?
No, it's a joke.
不 开玩笑的
Two guys go into a bar,
两个人进酒吧
and one
其中一个
has significant losses in the upper right quadrant
有严重右上视野缺失
to confirm the type and location of the tumor.
你得做核磁来确定肿瘤类型及位置
That readout says his vision's fine.
检查说他视野没问题啊
HOUSE: No, it doesn't. Yes, it does.
不 有问题 不 没问题
You lied to me?
你骗我?
I kidnapped you,
我绑♥架♥了你
and you're surprised that I lied to you?
骗骗你有什么意外的?
It just means that the symptoms are intermittent.
只能说明症状是间歇发作的
You come near me again, I'm calling the police.
你再碰我 我就叫警♥察♥
You kidnapped him?
你绑♥架♥他?
It's sweet that I haven't lost the ability to surprise you.
至少还能让你意外 我舒服多了
Are you mocking me?
你在耍我
My back. My back is killing me.
我的背 我的背痛死了
Don't care. Busy.
不关我事 忙着呢
Amber's damn mattress.
安柏那该死的床垫
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表