What'd you find out?
你有什么发现?
I wish I could tell you, but since you're not legally related...
我很想告诉你 但你既然不是法定亲属...
What the hell did you find out?
你到底发现了什么?
Your girlfriend had an abortion.
你的女友堕过胎
See why I didn't tell you?
明白我为什么不想说了吧?
I'd be insane to also tell you that she's on the pill.
我也不该告诉你 她一直在服避孕药
No, she's not.
不 她没有
If they'd known she was on it,
如果他们知道她在用药
they wouldn't have given her a blood thinner after her hip surgery.
他们也不会在她整臀手术之后 给她血液稀释剂
The combination caused the bleeding.
这些综合起来导致了出血
It's good news. It's treatable.
这是好消息 是可治愈的
Just give her Tamoxifen,
给她它莫西芬就行了 (一种抗雌激素)
which is normally a breast cancer... That's not true.
通常用于乳癌 这不是真的
We wanna have kids.
因为 我们想要孩子
Hmm.
嗯
See, I already did the blood tests.
我已经验了血
And either she lied to you, or her blood lied to us.
所以 要么是她对你撒谎 要么是验血结果对我们撒谎
Tell Megan I'm glad she's gonna be okay.
转告Megan 她能康复 我很开心
How're you doing?
你好吗?
I got cancer.
我得了癌症
You're on an oncology ward.
你在肿瘤病房♥
Everybody's got cancer.
这儿 人人有癌症
You want sympathy, you ought to try the hardly-anything- wrong-with-me ward.
你想要人同情 你想试试"地球依旧转动"的感觉
In fact, why don't I take you there right now?
为何不让我现在就带你去呢?
How sick are you? Can you walk?
你的病有多重? 能走路吗?
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗?
Admitted today.
今天入院
First day of a five-day chemo course.
五日化疗的第一天
Yeah, you can walk. Come on, let's go.
是的 你能走路 来吧 我们走
Does Dr. Wilson know you're here?
Wilson医生知道你在这吗?
Well, if he didn't, this would be really stupid.
他若不知道 这么做就太傻了
'Cause then he wouldn't know where his patient was.
因为那样他就不知道他病人上哪去了
He might think he'd been kidnapped. Now the room upstairs is bigger,
他会怀疑病人被绑♥架♥了 楼上的房♥间更大
it's got cable, better-looking sponge bath nurses.
还有有线电视 有漂亮护士给洗海绵浴
If you feel sick, you call me directly, not Dr. Wilson.
如果你不舒服 可以直接呼我 别找Wilson医生了
He's getting his last sat of hormone shots.
他在接受最后一轮的荷尔蒙注射 (变性手术)
You put her on Tamoxifen?
你给她服它莫西芬?
An anticancer drug?
一种抗癌药?
It blocks estrogen receptors.
它阻止雌激素吸收
Does it also block breathing, and kidney function?
它是否也抑制呼吸和肾功能?
She's crashing.
她在崩溃
Doesn't mean I was wrong.
并不能说明我错了
This is Dr. Marvin. We're bringing this patient over now. Thanks.
我们这就把他的病人带来 谢谢
HOUSE: Anybody here a doctor?
这里有没有人是医生?
Kidney failure, spiking fever, breathing difficulties.
肾衰竭 高烧不退 呼吸困难
Any theories?
有什么想法没?
Am I in an M. Night Shyamalan movie?
我置身在M. Night Shyamalan的电影中吗? (好莱坞著名印度裔明星)
You're House, right?
你是House是吧?
Okay, I assume you know me
我想你认识我是因为
because I once insulted you, your patient, or your relatives.
我曾经欺负过你 你的病人 或是你的亲人
If that's so, I apologize. I was drunk that day.
如果真是这样 我道歉 我那天喝醉了
Patient initially presented with crush injuries.
病人一开始显示挤压外伤
I know you because Dr. Cuddy issued a memo.
我认识你 是因为Cuddy医生发了一条备忘录
Telling you to cooperate fully with me?
告诉你要全力配合我?
No.
不是
Figured that was a long shot.
我就知道这机会太渺茫
Anybody here not get that memo?
这里有谁没接到这个备忘录的?
Fungal infection.
真菌感染
Don't you have a patient?
你不是有病人吗?
She shot herself in the leg while high on meth.
她摄取甲安菲他明 兴奋过头 朝自己腿上开了一枪
Wouldn't hurt her to be in pain for a little while.
让她受受苦也没什么不好
Fungal infection would be in her eyes by now.
若是真菌感染 这会儿已经扩散到眼睛了
Haemophilus?
嗜血杆菌
Doesn't explain the remitting fever.
没法解释持续高烧
You've heard that I've got a job opening, right?
你听说...我要雇人 是不是?
I just care about people.
我只是关心人罢了
Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
急性呼吸窘迫综合症
ARDS doesn't explain anything, except the breathing.
A.R.D.S.不能解释任何问题
If you care about people,
只能解释呼吸症状
you're not getting the job.
如果你充满爱心 这份工作就没什么戏
I was lying. Crush syndrome.
我没说真话 挤压综合症
Doesn't explain the breathing.
无法解释呼吸症状
What was the problem with ARDS?
急性呼吸窘迫综合征有什么不妥?
Only explained the breathing.
只能解释呼吸症状
The crush syndrome?
那挤压综合症呢?
It didn't explain the breathing.
无法解释呼吸症状
Are you a fan of symmetry?
你喜欢说话工工整整的?
Sure.
是啊
Weird.
有点怪
'Cause your eyes are lopsided,
因为你的眼睛不太对称
and by eyes I mean breasts.
我说的眼睛意思是指胸部
ARDS and crush syndrome,
A.R.D.S 急性呼吸窘迫综合征
both reactions to severe trauma.
还有挤压综合症 都可能由重度创伤导致
Why can't she have both?
她为什么不能两样都得?
Because...
因为...
Because then, there's nothing we could do.
那样我们就无能为力了
Boy, you remind me of someone.
天 你让我想起了某人
Send me your résumé.
把你的简历给我
I'll put it on top of the pile that I'm never gonna look at.
放在那堆我不看简历的最上面
I couldn't leave.
我无法离开
You don't seem like the type of person who would give up on giving up.
你看起来不像那种无法放弃的人
I love her.
我爱她
You loved somebody.
你喜欢的是
Somebody who didn't drink, wanted to have babies
不沾酒 愿意和你生孩子的人
and wasn't miserable.
不是精神痛苦的那种
I know she lied, but...
我知道她说谎了 但是...
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Why are you saying these things to him?
为什么要和他说这些
The woman you love doesn't exist.
你爱的女人这世上不存在
This woman is dying.
这个女人快要死了
She has Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome and crush syndrome.
急性呼吸窘迫综合征 挤压综合症
Her body's basically giving up.
她的身体基本垮了
We can keep her on supported dialysis and hope for the best.
我们可以给她做透析维持下去 抱最好的希望
Never mind. She has a lump in her arm.
当我没说 手臂上有个肿块
Does that mean you're wrong?
是不是说你的诊断错了?
Well, that'd be good news for you guys.
错了就是好消息了
We'll know after a biopsy.
活检后就知道了
Which patient is that?
这是哪个病人的? Megan...
Megan... House's patient. Yeah.
House的病人 是的
Didn't you get my memo?
没有收到我的通知么?
Sure.
收到了
Got both memos.
两个都收到了
Both.
两个
And the second memo said to ignore the first memo.
第二个通知说忽略第一个?
Yeah,
是的
seemed odd.
有些奇怪
I did an MRI and...
还通知做个核磁共振成像
Of course you did.
你当然做了
What'd you find?
有发现么?
It's kind of freaky. She's got growths all over the place.
有点可怕 长满全身了
She's got tumors?
肿瘤?
Not exactly.
不完全是
The growths are eosinophilic granulomas.
嗜酸性肉芽肿
They are usually from allergic reactions,
通常是过敏反应引起的
so I'm putting her on steroids.
我现在要给她用类固醇
Allergy to what? She doesn't have allergies.
对什么过敏? 她没有过敏症
We don't know.
很难讲
Unfortunately, the only drug she's had enough of
不幸的是 她服用的药物里
to have this kind of reaction is cephalosporin.
只有多头孢菌素产生过敏反应
And why is that unfortunate?
不幸的是?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表