Sudden paralysis while driving a bus.
正开着公交车 突发性瘫痪
That's the sort of subtle clue that only a genius would have noticed.
这种细节只有天才才会注意到
Are you sure you're feeling okay?
你真没事?
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
To smell a bus. Obviously.
很显然 闻一下公交车
Yeah, I'll start him on antibiotics
我给他上抗生素
in case it's transverse myelitis.
以防真是横贯性脊髓炎
You guys go sniff a city bus.
你们...去闻公交车吧
Why are you smelling the passengers' clothes?
你为什么要闻乘客的衣服?
Smell is the most powerful evokerater of memory.
嗅觉最利于记忆唤醒
I need to get back on that bus.
我要回到公交车上
Okay. So why are you taking so much Vicodin?
行 不过吃这么多♥维♥柯丁干嘛?
If Cuddy asks,
如果是卡迪问
blocking the pain helps focus the memory.
就说止痛也有助于回忆
You split your head open. You should rest.
你头有伤 需要休息
Anything?
怎么样?
Hint of
似乎是...
exploded bus.
炸过的公交车
House, that's four Vicodin in forty seconds.
豪斯 40秒内这是第4粒维柯丁
At this rate...
按这个速度...
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
I'm going in, Rambo style.
我要开始...兰博方法了
House, do you think this is gonna work,
豪斯 你真觉得这样有用
or are you just stoned?
还是药磕多了?
Both, apparently.
很明显 两者都有
You're wrong.
你错了
It's not working.
没用的
So you're saying I'm not here?
你说我不在这儿?
If it was a real memory, you'd be limping
如果回忆是真的 你该是个瘸子
and you wouldn't be talking to me.
也不可能跟我说话
I'm obviously a hallucination.
我只是一个幻想人物
Okay, so I went a little heavy on the Vicodin.
好吧 我维柯丁是多吃了一点点
Better hope so. 'Cause otherwise,
最好是这样 因为如果不是...
means your brain's bleeding.
就是你在脑出血
We're both in my head.
咱俩都在我的脑子里
You'd think one of us would have noticed the blood.
总有一个会注意到出血的
Why haven't you had a head CT yet?
你为什么还没做CT?
Who do you want me to treat? Me or you?
你想我给谁治病 你还是我?
Did you have a seizure? Dumb question.
你有没有癫痫发作? 白♥痴♥问题
The brain's too fried during
发作时大脑过度兴奋
a seizure to form memories.
是不可能有记忆的
Dumb answer.
白♥痴♥回答
I wasn't asking you, I was asking me,
我没有问你 我在问我自己
because you've already proven that you're not here.
你证明了自己不在这
I'm getting a headache. Is that a clue?
我开始头痛了 什么意思?
Again, I'm not here.
再说一遍 我根本不在
You're getting a headache.
是你在头痛
Stop arguing with a hallucination
不要再跟幻觉过不去了
and get some treatment.
看病去吧!
WOMAN: He can't.
他不能
The hallucination is your messed-up brain's way of reasoning out a problem.
产生幻觉是因为你 受伤的大脑想解决问题
You weren't on the bus.
你不在车上
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Five-hundred-dollar shoes?
穿着500美元的鞋
Not on the Princeton cross-town.
不可能坐公交横穿整个普林斯顿
Must be another reason why I'm here.
那一定有别的原因让我坐咯?
Yes.
是的
What do you have to tell me?
你想跟我说什么?
I was talking to the passengers on the bus.
我正跟公交乘客说话!
You were hallucinating. You're getting an MRI.
你这是幻觉 去做核磁共振
WILSON: Stop fidgeting.
不要动来动去
If you haven't found the bleed yet, it can't be...
如果还没发现出血点 就不可能是...
There's edema and localized swelling in the section of the temporal lobe that controls short-term memory.
在负责近期记忆的颞叶区域 发现水肿和局部肿胀
Also, the penis size cortex is set to "pathetic."
同时 阴♥茎♥大小的皮层区域写有"可悲"
What didn't you say out loud?
有什么话你没有大声说出来?
Very little.
很少
When you were under hypnosis,
你在催眠状态下
you were talking to Amber.
跟安柏讲话
I wanted to see her naked.
我想看她裸体
Seriously, what were you hiding?
认真点 你在掩饰什么?
I want to see her naked.
我想看她裸体
You want to see everyone naked. Why would you hide that?
你想看所有人的裸体 这有什么好掩饰的?
Some guys get upset when you objectify their girlfriends.
女朋友被人意淫 还是会有人不爽的
But if you're okay, I got a digital video camera, so we could...
不过如果你不在乎的话 我倒有个数码相机...可以...
Why would I be upset that you're treating my girlfriend
你对地球上所有女人都一个德性
like you treat every other woman on the planet?
我为什么要失落?
Unless you're not.
除非...你不是
Unless it's deeper than that.
而是更深层次...
You weren't objectifying her.
你没有对她意淫
Trust me,
相信我
I want to do some very nasty, demeaning stuff to your girlfriend.
我确实想对你女朋友做很龌龊的事
You have feelings for her.
你对她有感觉
This is bad.
太糟糕了
It's a longitudinal fracture of the temporal bone.
颞骨有一个纵型骨折
I banged my head.
我撞过头
This isn't just a boo-boo.
这不是轻伤
I'll rest once I figure out what's wrong with this guy.
查出那人什么病后 我会去休息的
Why? Why this guy?
为什么这么重视那个人?
You want patients with weird, undiagnosed symptoms?
如果想要稀奇古怪的疑难杂症
You get five files like that on your desk every morning.
你每天桌上都少不了
And you'd never risk your life for them.
你从不为他们玩儿命
Why is this guy so special
为什么这次这么特殊
that all of a sudden you've become Batman?
能让你变成蝙蝠侠?
...
可能是因为
...
你有脑外伤 已经不是你了
Go home, go to sleep.
回家去吧 睡个觉
My legs are holding.
腿可以站住了
Good. Now put all your weight on your right leg.
很好 现在把重心移到右腿
The antibiotics are working. It's TM.
抗生素起作用了 是横贯性脊髓炎
...
你应该在家好好养 伤痕累累的脑袋
Recovery's too fast.
恢复太快了
What, the fact that he's getting better is evidence that we're wrong?
病情好转证明我们误诊了?
I need to sit.
我要坐下
Recovery slow enough for you now?
现在恢复慢下来了吧?
It's my stomach.
我的胃!
Which means it's not transverse myelitis.
不是横贯性脊髓炎
Rapid onset, could be a perforated ulcer.
急性腹痛 可能是溃疡穿孔
Wouldn't explain the paralysis.
溃疡不会瘫痪的
Addison's.
阿狄森氏症(肾上腺皮质分泌功能低下)
From a tumor.
肿瘤源性的
It's possible that I saw his eyelids droop.
我好像看到他眼睑下垂
We've scanned his head five times.
我们都把他头扫描5回了
You're bleeding.
你在流血
Little thing called a bus crash.
车祸嘛 小事情
Just a scalp laceration. It could be hidden in his optic chiasm.
头皮擦伤而已
It's coming from your ear.
可能隐藏在他视交叉之下
...
你耳朵里流出来的
Think that's a good thing?
你觉得是好事么?
But that would have affected his eyesight.
但那应该会影响他的视力
I need to take a bath.
我需要泡个澡
Hallucinations and smells were kind of working, right?
幻觉和气味不是有用么
Why the bath?
怎么又改泡澡了?
Hypnosis gave me the nose picker.
催眠让我想起个爱抠鼻子的
Smells set off hallucinations.
嗅觉引发幻觉
Sensory deprivation should get the brain into an alpha-theta phase.
感觉剥夺会令大脑进入α-δ波状态
Didn't you see Altered States?
有没有看过"变形博士"?
I don't think I was even born when that movie was out.
电影出来时我还没出生
Then you're too young to be a doctor.
你当医生还是太年轻
That movie was released in 1980.
电影1980年上映
That was 28 years ago.
也就是28年前
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表