and their tragically deformed children.
以及他们将来可怜的畸形孩子
She's good at being bad.
呃 使坏可是她的拿手好戏
You might not be able to destroy her.
你不一定扳的倒她
As long as I give it my best shot,
我要使出吃奶的劲儿
I can hold my head high.
爱谁谁吧
Cameron had this one insufferable friend.
卡梅隆也有这种令人受不了的朋友
She wasn't going to get rid of her,
但她没打算要和她绝交
and I sure wasn't going to join them.
也没打算近墨者黑
So I just said, "See her on Thursdays."
所以我说 每周四你去找她吧
I know it's not as exciting as an exploding birthday cake,
虽然不像开生日派对这么高兴
but, hell,
但 管她呢
I don't want to hang out with her every night anyway.
我也不想天天和她黏在一起
That's amazing.
太令人吃惊了
Cameron only has one insufferable friend?
卡梅隆只有"一个"让人是受不了的朋友?
Joint custody.
共同监护
Of Wilson?
监护威尔逊?
Unless we have another love child.
除非我们还有一个可爱的宝贝儿
Deal with him.
你 上!
He needs a mother figure.
他需要母爱
I'm not saying you're not entitled to spend time with him.
我不是说 你没有母爱
I'm just saying I'm entitled, too.
只是说 我也可以给他母爱
I don't know how to deal with him when he's being reasonable.
他讲理的时候 我上也没用!
This is reasonable?
这叫讲理?
This is crazy.
这是不可理喻!
No. Crazy is what House
不 对豪斯来说
would normally do in this situation,
不可理喻的做法是 把你的润滑剂
swap your lubricant with super glue.
直接换成强力胶
The man knows me.
还是他了解我
This is his way of accepting us.
这是他接受我们在一起的方式
It's actually a very touching moment.
这真叫人感动
I'm proposing I get every other day and every other weekend.
我提议威尔逊隔日 隔周末归我
I have Yoga Wednesdays,
我每周三有瑜伽课
you can have him then,
那天归你吧
but you have to have him home by 11:00.
但你必须晚上11点前放他回家
We can swap weekends.
周末我们轮换
Mondays and Wednesdays. And midnight.
周一三 12点前
If he's not home till midnight,
如果他十二点前还不回家
we won't be asleep till almost 2:00.
我们就得到2点以后才能睡了
Wilson, make a ruling.
威尔逊 你来裁决
No.
不
You two are like dogs circling each other in the park.
你们俩就像公园里互相咬尾巴的狗
And I say that with all the love in the world.
我是充满爱意的说这话的
You need to sniff each other's butts,
你们得互相嗅嗅对方的屁♥股♥
bare your teeth and arrive at some strange détente.
龇龇牙 然后才能达成某种怪异的共识
Otherwise you'll end up biting each other's eyes out.
不然 早晚你们俩得撕破脸皮
Again, with all the love in the world.
强调一下 充满爱意
I'll let you sniff first.
那 你先嗅吧
Take my deal or get out of my apartment.
照我说的办 要不你就滚蛋
Take my deal or I move in.
照我说的办 要不我就搬进来
This guy worked for Habitat for Humanity in Costa Rica.
这家伙在哥斯达黎加 为人道组织工作过一段时间
And coaches handicapped kids.
还帮助过残疾儿童
You think we should do a work up, on the other coaches?
其他辅♥导♥人员?
It is possible he's too perfect.
我觉得他太完美了
I'm not saying he's perfect,
我觉得他并不完美
I'm saying he's trying to be.
只是在尽力做到完美
It's what people do.
人之常情
What?
怎么啦
That's not what people do.
这才不是人之常情
People usually suck, but they want to be good, want to be nice.
人性本恶 但至少人心向善
House?
想做好人... 豪斯为例?
Exception that proves the rule.
他没有统计学意义
What sort of argument is that?
这算什么论据啊
Bad one.
糟糕的论据
That might be relevant.
症状可能和这些有关
Hydrofluoric acid.
氢氟酸
Lowers his calcium, causes the fainting and taste issue.
引起昏厥和味觉丧失
But not the niceness.
但是不会让他这么好
Wouldn't that be nice?
这不是挺好么
You are King Solomon.
你就是所罗门王
If you want us to cut him in half, we're cool with that.
如果你想把他切成两截 我们没意见
My boyfriend's too much of
我的男友心太软
a wuss to make the call for himself.
不敢做出自己的选择 我可是
And I mean that with all the love in the world.
"充满爱意"说这话的
I'm gonna piss off one of them.
他俩我谁也不敢得罪
And they both scare me.
吓死我了
"Your treatment of patients is reprehensible."
"你对病人的治疗方法应该受到谴责"
You're reading his performance review?
你在研究它的诊疗评分?
"Your management of employees borders on abuse."
"滥用管理权力"
Let's go.
我们走吧
No, I... I want to hear it.
别... 我想听听
"You are overtly contemptuous of hospital hierarchy."
"公然侮辱医院管理高层"
And covertly.
私下里也没说好话
But I suppose, you didn't know about that.
我只是提醒你
"Your attitude towards supervisory personnel is disrespectful.
"对管理监察人员不敬"
"And a disturbingly large proportion of your comments are racist or sexist."
"很多言论涉及种族和性别歧视"
That top makes you look like an Afghani prostitute.
比如说 你现在的上衣让你看起来
Would be an example of that.
好像一个阿富汗妓♥女♥
Sign this.
签字吧
House, I got the... It can wait.
豪斯 我发现... 等等
I will sign if you will give us a ruling.
如果你做出裁决 我就签字
I will give you a ruling if you do
如果你给自己的手下做诊疗评分
the reviews on your team.
我就裁决
I'd be happy to continue the mockery of this process. and alternate weekends.
我很乐意继续鄙视这个程序
Wednesdays till 11 :00, and alternate weekends.
周三晚11点前 周末轮换!
Yes!
太好了
Wednesday nights are Ladies' Nights at Cheetah's.
每周三猎豹酒吧是女士之夜
Calcium's normal.
血钙水平正常
Wow. It really could wait.
哇噢 我说等等还真没错
Everything's normal.
所有指标都正常
And you thought it wouldn't be?
这你没想到
He's a carpet cleaner,
他是个地毯保洁员
he's got a home full of hydrofluoric acid.
家里净是氢氟酸
Doesn't mean his calcium should be low.
那他的钙水平就该低么
Yeah, actually, it kind of does. HF causes lower levels of...
不 但应该有点低 因为氢氟酸可以降低...
Lower, not low.
降低 不是偏低
Lower than normal. Lower than yesterday.
比正常水平降低 比昨天降低
Yesterday might have been high.
也许昨天钙水平高呢
What's lower than high?
高的降低了会怎么样
He actually has hypercalcemia,
他实际上有高钙血症
which is being lowered to normal by the HF.
由于氢氟酸才降到正常水平
So what gives us elevated calcium,
高血钙 味觉异常 晕厥
bad taste and fainting?
得出什么结论么
I take it you know.
你知道?
Get the team.
把人都叫来吧
This is gonna be fun.
很有意思的
Hello, again.
又见面啦
These people think you're not too nice.
这些人认为你不是个大好人
Too nice?
不是大好人?
For what?
从不会有什么救世主的指点
I'm going to prove them wrong.
我来证明他们想错了
Your wife is very ugly.
你老婆丑死了
Get out of here.
滚出去
JEFF: Deb...
黛比
He's obviously trying to prove a point.
他只是在表达自己的观点
I think I just did.
瞧我说的没错吧
You're either perfect or you're sick.
你要么是个完美的人 要么是个病号♥
And in my experience, sick is much more common.
照我的经验来看 病号♥可能性比较大
He's not sick.
他没病
He's nice.
那它就是"好"机器
It's the only thing his wiring will let him do.
而实际上不过是个电路程序而已
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表