that makes you think we've got time for protocol?
还是不能让你忘掉规矩么?
Protocol has saved your patient from having his thyroid destroyed
没有规矩 他的甲状腺早被你毁了
and his blood drained.
血也早流干了
If you think I'm wrong, tell me I'm wrong.
要是你觉得我做错了 直说便是
Don't talk about protocol.
别跟我上纲上线
My job's on the line.
我会被开除的
Your job is on the line.
你也肯定会被开除的
Okay, here's what you do.
好吧 听我说
You wait three minutes,
等三分钟
then you call security.
然后叫警卫
By the time they get in here to lock me up,
他们到这里铐上我的时候
I'll be done.
我也弄完了
He gets to live.
他能活命
Your ass gets to be covered.
你也不会丢饭碗
If he dies, let me know,
要是他死了 告诉我一声...
so I can pack my things.
我好来得及卷铺盖
Tests are negative.
结果全阴性
Patient's negative for all floral allergies.
病人对任何一种植物都不过敏
I'm going to restart the antibiotics.
我要给他上抗生素
If he's still alive.
如果他还活着的话
Ampicillin, two grams, IV.
氨苄西林 2克 静滴
Why? The steroids worked.
为什么 类固醇起作用了
House was right.
豪斯是对的
The test was negative.
可是测试全阴性的啊
FOREMAN: He was still right.
那也是他对的
It was an allergy.
就是过敏
To what?
对什么过敏
Thank you.
谢谢
I was wrong.
我是错的
You should have stopped me.
你应该阻止我的
Heard about House's patient.
我听说豪斯病人的事了
Bold move.
鲁莽的行为
And you backed him.
你居然还支持
He was right.
他是对的
He wasn't even in the same neighborhood as right.
他跟"对"一点边都不沾
The patient's alive.
病人还活着
Okay, the rules exist because 95% of the time,
好吧 制定规矩因为在95%的情况下
for 95% of people, they're the right thing to do.
有95%的病人会获救
And the other 5%?
剩下的5%呢
Have to live by the same rules.
大家都得一样遵守
Because everybody thinks they're in that 5%. Okay- I noticed that Dr. Chase...
要不谁都会觉得自己就是那5% 至于奇思医生...
What are you doing out here?
你在这儿干吗
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
I hate the waterbed.
我恨水床
I actually kind of like it.
我其实还挺喜欢的
No, it's awful.
不 难受死了
We're returning it tomorrow.
咱们明天就拿去退了
Okay-
好吧
I'm glad you got it, though.
至少你买♥♥回来了 我真高兴
Me, too.
我也是
I hope they'll take it back.
我希望他们还答应退货
They will.
放心吧
ANNA: You promised me you'd stop drinking.
你答应过我戒酒的
BROCK: Of course I'm drunk, Anna.
我当时喝多了 安娜
They told me you'd never wake up from that coma.
他们告诉我说你永远 不可能从昏迷中醒来
But how could you get engaged to my sister?
你怎么会和我妹妹订婚呢
We fell in love.
我们相爱了
What do you want from me, Anna?
你想我怎么样 安娜
I'm just a man.
我只是个男人
And I'm just a woman.
我也只是个女人
And as thrilled as I am about The Lady Slipper being
就像我对Lady Slipper的兴奋一样
the best nightclub Port Lawrence has ever seen...
是劳伦斯港最好的夜♥总♥会♥
Hello.
喂
HOUSE: Don't hang up.
别挂
What was the verdict?
医院检查结果怎么样
$200,000 fine.
罚款20万美元
You should have been fired.
他们真该开除你
Good night, House.
晚安 豪斯
There are bubbles in his glass.
他的玻璃杯里有泡泡
Can't this wait until...
这就不能等到...
My patient.
我的病人
He's allergic to quinine.
对奎宁过敏
And you got this from bubbles?
你从泡泡就看出这个?
His symptoms started two months ago.
两个月前出现初发症状
That's also when Brock started downing gin and tonics
也就是布洛克跟 英国佬防疟疾一样
like a Brit staving off malaria.
开始喝杜松子酒 奎宁水的时候
Gin was fake, the tonic was real.
杜松子酒是假的 但奎宁水是真的
And tonic water is loaded with quinine.
里头全是奎宁
Nice job.
干的好
You should have been fired.
你真该被开除
I'm taking back the TV.
我要把电视收回来
I saved his life.
我救了他的命啊
That wasn't the deal.
那我不管
The contract clearly stated no takesie-backsies.
合约规定 不得反悔
Good night, House.
晚安 豪斯
What are you wearing?
你穿着什么呢
Good night, House.
晚安 豪斯
Good night, Cuddy.
晚安 卡迪
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表