We thought it was thread worms, gave him invermectin.
我们以为是线虫 就给他用了伊维菌素 (抗生素药 主要治线虫病)
Thank you.
谢谢
The patient seemed better until his blood turned green.
他似乎有所好转 直到血液变绿
Can we at least remove the body before launching into a purely academic exercise?
我们能不能先把尸体挪走 再进行纯学术的讨论?
The patient didn't respond to antibiotics or steroids.
病人对抗生素和类固醇没有反应
You okay, boy?
你还好吗 孩子?
What's wrong with the dog?
狗怎么了?
He's dead.
他死了
There are only a handful of viruses that can cross between dogs and humans.
只有几种病毒能在人和狗之间传染
But they may not be connected at all.
也许跟病毒毫无关系
The dog was old. I've seen it before.
狗老了 我以前见过这种事
They hang on way past their normal life expectancy to take care of their masters.
它们本该老死却坚持活了下来 为的是照顾主人
Did you watch him take the pills?
你看到他服药了吗?
The invermectin.
伊维菌素
Did you watch the patient put them in his mouth and swallow them?
你亲眼看到病人把药塞嘴里咽下去了吗?
I don't know. I think so.
记不清了 我想是吧
What kind of dog is that?
这是什么狗?
English Shepherd.
英国牧羊犬
That's in the collie family, right? Not really.
是种牧羊狗 对吧? 不完全是
But they share the MDR1 gene? Yeah.
它们都有MDR1基因 对
What happens when you give a dog with the MDR-1 gene ivermectin?
给有MDR耐药基因的狗 服用伊维菌素会怎么样?
They don't. I mean, it's used to treat heartworms in most dogs,
不行 这药物用于治疗大多数狗的恶丝虫病
but it would be fatal if they...
可对牧羊犬 会产生致命反应
Look familiar?
看着眼熟吗?
I think the last time you saw it,
我认为你上次看到它时
it didn't have that dead dog's teeth marks on it.
上面还没有死狗的牙印
I just put it on the bed tray to get him some water.
我把它放在托盘上 好去给他倒水
When I asked you if you watched the patient swallow the pills, the right answer was, "No."
我刚问你是否看到病人吞药 正确答案是"没有"
Take his body down to the morgue.
把他尸体送到停尸房♥去
If you hadn't treated this patient as a game, he wouldn't be dead.
要不是你拿病人当儿戏 他不会死
Feeling much better, thank you.
我感觉好多了 谢谢你
I'm supposed to show you sympathy?
我该同情你?
He died while his attending was lying on a hospital bed
他死时 他的主治医师正因为
because he stuck a knife in a wall socket.
把刀子插♥进♥墙上插座而躺在病床上
He died because a doctor made a mistake.
他死是因为有个医生犯错
She was an idiot.
她是白♥痴♥
You employed her.
她是你雇的
You're responsible.
你该负责任
Dr. Foreman.
Foreman医生
How's she doing?
她怎么样?
Fever's gone.
烧退了
AST and ALT are back within normal range.
转氨酶AST/ALT比值回到了正常范围
She should be out of here in a few days.
她几天后就能出院了
Gutsy call.
你胆子可不小
Thanks.
谢谢
It wasn't a compliment.
这不是赞美
If you were wrong, she'd be dead.
要是你错了 她这会已经死了
I was sure... No, you weren't. You couldn't be.
我肯定... 不 你不肯定 你没法肯定
There's a reason we have rules.
设定规章制度是有原因的
If every doctor did whatever his gut told him was right,
如果每个医生都凭直觉行事
we'd have a lot more dead bodies to deal with.
死去的人会多得多
It won't happen again.
这种事不会再发生了
Yes, it will.
不 这种事还会发生
Because you confuse saving her life with doing the right thing.
因为你已经混淆了 什么是救人命 什么是做对的事
I'm sorry, Dr. Foreman, you're fired.
对不起 Foreman医生 你被解雇了
As soon as the pathologist cut into the lungs, we saw the threadworms.
病理学家一剖开肺脏 就看到了线虫
Do you think it's fair that I fired all the other members of your team
你认为我把你们组其他人都解雇公平么?
when you guys actually came up with the right diagnosis?
事实上 你们组的诊断没错
I keep replaying it in my mind.
我不断地回想那一刻
Did I drop the pills when I put them on the bed tray?
我把药放床托盘上时 药是否掉了?
Did I knock them over when I turned to leave?
是不是我转身时把药打翻了?
You know, he'd be alive.
你知道他本可以活下来
His dog would be alive.
他的狗会活下来
I know.
我知道
You forced us to act on a false assumption.
你迫使我们依据错误的设想行动
I know. Everything we built
我知道
from that step on,
所有的诊断都是以那一步为基础
every test, every theory, every treatment...
之后的测试 理论 治疗...
I know. Forget the lecture and fire me already.
我知道 别教训我了 你已经解雇我了
If I was gonna fire you, I wouldn't be giving you the lecture.
如果我要炒你 就不会教训你了
I know you're not gonna let anything like this ever happen again.
我知道你不会重蹈覆辙的
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
I'm sorry to say, I told you so.
很抱歉我得说 "早告诉你了"
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表