Multiple marantic emboli could...
多处虚弱性栓塞...
Did you get a raise?
如果工资涨了
Because then you're a whore.
那就是卖♥♥身为奴了
Or didn't you? Because then, you're a stupid whore.
那简直是被卖♥♥了还帮人点钱
Patient just crashed.
病人刚刚昏厥了
Can they go, boss?
他们能走了么?老大?
You're right.
你说得对
But? No but.
只是? 没有只是
You're right about all of it.
你说得都对
Then, I'll see you at the reunion.
那咱就等老同事聚会时再见吧
Seems I didn't get out of here soon enough.
看来我是该早点离开这里的
The world thinks I've been corrupted,
全世界都认定我被带坏了
so no one will hire me.
没人愿意用我
I hate being here.
我很讨厌这里
I'd love to quit, but I can't.
我很想辞职 但我无处可去
Means this is our chance to prove laryngospasm.
也就意味着 有机会证明是喉痉挛了
We need to tube him and bag him.
得给他插管 上呼吸袋
We will. Right after we...
会的 但要先确认...
If we just let him die, it doesn't matter what he has.
如果人死了 病因就没用了
Brennan, tilt his head back so I can get a straight shot.
好了 把他头掰过去 我好直接插入
AMBER: Okay. While you're killing him,
好吧 在你们弄死他的时候
I'll get the intubation kit.
我去拿插管抢救包
I decided you're right.
我姑且认为你是对的
You're obviously in an impossible position.
显然你已是四面楚歌♥
There's no point in me humiliating you.
我羞辱你也没什么意义
Thanks.
多谢
So, I'm gonna humiliate Cuddy. Until she fires you.
我们一起去羞辱Cuddy吧 直到她解雇你
Guy's faking. It's Munchausen's.
这家伙是装的 是闵希豪生佯病综合征
You notice the EMT run sheet?
看了急诊科接诊记录没有?
Paramedic who brought him in is also
送他过来的院前急救人员
named Martin Harris.
名字也叫Martin Harris
If the name was Attila Von Wienerschnitzel,
若他名叫: 匈奴王·冯·瓦纳施尼茨 的话
I'd say you might be onto something.
我才会相信你有点靠谱
Look, room 406, abdominal pain,
看这个 "406房♥间 腹部疼痛"
room 403, left-sided numbness,
"403房♥间 左半身麻木"
402, syncope.
"402房♥间 晕厥"
He's copying his neighbors' symptoms.
他在模仿其他病人的症状
...
而不是因为你死鸭子嘴硬
Munchausen's patients create symptoms, not names.
佯病综合征患者会模仿症状 但不模仿名字
Munchausen's patients have medical histories they don't want us reading.
佯病综合征患者 也有不愿我们看到的病史
TAUB: No laryngeal spasm.
没有喉痉挛
Breathing's resumed normal rate, without intubation.
呼吸频率也恢复了 连管都没插
You see? Nothing's wrong with him.
看到没 什么事都没有
He's in a lab coat.
他穿着白大褂呢
Munchausens pretend to be patients, not doctors.
佯病综合征患者只扮病人 不扮医生
He's got Mirror Syndrome.
他得的是镜像综合征
Giovannini's?
镜像模仿?
Do you know another Mirror Syndrome?
你听说过其它的镜像综合征吗?
Brain's got no idea who he is,
他的大脑不知自己是谁
where he is, what he is,
在哪里 干什么的
so it fills the holes with whatever dirt's lying around.
但不管在周围见到什么 都会拿来填补空白
He reads a name tag, he's got a name.
看到名字 就有了名字
Sees a doctor, he's got a job.
看到医生 就有了职业
Sees symptoms, he's got a problem.
看到症状 就有了症状
FOREMAN: My explanation's simpler.
我的解释更简单
Well, if it's simple,
若想简单
then we discharge the nutbar,
让这呆瓜出院便是
but if it's complicated,
若是复杂些
then the nutbar has got brain damage.
那就是这呆瓜大脑有损伤
So, we let him jerk them around for a few days till we're sure?
这么说 就要这家伙继续诈唬我们几天 直到搞清原因?
No. We let him jerk you around.
不 我们要让他诈唬你
There's a faster way.
其实有更快的办法
Mind if we play through?
不介意我们来凑热闹吧?
Sure. What could possibly go wrong?
哪里 这种地方能出什么闪失
What's going on here, Martin?
这里是在干嘛? Martin?
Operation?
做手术?
House? Who is this guy?
House 这家伙是谁?
HOUSE: Excellent question.
问得好
Who are you, Martin?
你是谁? Martin?
He just likes to watch
只是来看热闹的 呵
and do stuff.
继续啊
WILSON: Number 10 scalpel for initial incision.
10号♥刀 做初步切口
Glad you're here, House.
有你在真是一大乐事 House
Of course you are.
当然了
Stop worrying about the power play.
不要为权力游戏忧心忡忡了
Was that it?
就这个?
I think you can go a lot deeper, here.
以为在这儿你更能"剖析"人呢
I mean, why am I so obsessed by all of this?
我是说 我为何会被这些困扰呢
You're threatened by Foreman
Foreman让你不安
and feel the need to impress Cuddy.
于是你感到有必要得到Cuddy的认可
The only thing that's relevant is Foreman is a good doctor.
但重要的是 Foreman是个出色的医生
He can help you.
他能帮你 给你指路
Good idea. I'll have him sort my mail.
好主意 我就让他帮我分信件吧
Sure.
好啊
Deflect.
杀鸡儆猴嘛
Who is this guy?
他到底干嘛的?
I think we just found out.
我想答案刚刚出来了
It's all about Cuddy.
关键在Cuddy
You've got to be the alpha dog.
得做她手下爱将
You can almost smell the pheromones now, huh?
都闻得到荷尔蒙的气味了 哈? (第一个被模仿者:小W)
I like him.
我欣赏他
House, what is going on? Ow!
House 到底怎么回事?
Your blood's turned to sludge.
你的血开始凝固了
If we don't heat you up, you're gonna die.
不给你暖暖身子 你就完了
Can't fake that!
这可不是装的
Mirror Syndrome patients have no agenda,
镜像综合症患者并不懂勾心斗角
no ax to grind.
心思直来直去
They can read you because they have to.
他们模仿别人 是因为别无选择
Moods, attitudes, everything.
情绪 态度 所有一切
They're like mind readers.
他们就像会读心术
Except they can read your mind.
只是不能真的"读心"而已
His hand wasn't black when he came in.
他入院时 手还没变黑
The operating room was sterile.
手术室是无菌环境
Only thing different was the temperature.
唯一不同的便是温度
Cold agglutinins means...
低温凝集素意味着……
It's gotta be some kind of infection.
应该是某种感染
No fever, so it's gotta be a tiny infection, hard to find.
没有高烧 因此肯定是小规模感染 很难查明
And you better find it fast.
最好赶快查明
This guy feels another cool breeze, his blood turns to slop and he drops.
这家伙再多吸一口冷气 我们就得先给他解冻再做尸检了
I need three ways to pinpoint infection.
我需要三种方法来查明感染
Blood cultures.
血培养
Blood's clumpy. Nothing you can do with it.
血液都快凝固了 无从下手的
Unless we soak him in warm water before we draw it.
我们可以先把他浸在温水里 然后抽血
Good. What else?
好主意 其它的呢?
Ultrasound his abdomen. Look for an abscess.
腹部超声波 寻找脓肿
I have a regrettable announcement.
告诉大家一个不幸的消息
Kitchen has just learned
后厨刚刚发现
that our annual shipment of mayonnaise was improperly stored,
他们的蛋黄酱在储藏上稍微有点问题
so anybody who ate, well, the food
所以 凡是...动了刀叉的
should head across the lobby to the clinic right away.
建议你们立刻穿过大厅 前往门诊室
Ask for Dr. Cuddy.
记住:找Cuddy医生
You're not punishing Cuddy.
你这不是找Cuddy的麻烦
You're punishing every doctor in the building.
你给全大楼的医生都找了麻烦
It's her building. Her doctors.
她的大楼 她的医生
Still need one more.
还有个办法呢
Well, we need to find out his history.
我们得查他的背景
Where he's been, what he's done.
他去过哪儿 干过什么
Yeah. He has no memory, but his bio's tattooed to his rear?
他连记忆都没有 难不成在屁♥股♥上纹着自传?
The mayo is fine. You can stay where you are.
蛋黄酱没坏 大家回到座位上去
I'm a doctor.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表