He's positive for syphilis.
他梅毒检查阳性
Do you mind if I give you a performance review?
要我给你的诊疗来个评分么
Not the patient.
不是病人
House.
豪斯
He has syphilis.
他得了梅毒
What happened?
怎么了
Every time I searched my soul,
每次我扪心自省
I found Anna.
安娜就会出现
Are you going to tell Marie?
你会告诉玛丽么
I have to.
我必须这么做
WOMAN ON TV: It will destroy her!
她会受不了的
MAN ON TV: Will it be any worse...
她爱的人并不爱她
Yes?
她就受得了么
What?
怎么了
You might want to turn off the TV.
你最好把电视关了
I'm multitasking.
拿我当我小孩儿? 我是多任务处理器
Also doing my taxes.
我还在处理报税单呢
And Cuddy.
还有卡迪
What did you find out?
发现什么了
Patient has hepatitis.
病人患有肝炎
I assume from your omission of the word "viral" before the "hep"
你没说"病毒性"肝炎
that it's not another STD.
我还以为又多了种性病呢
Put him on steroids and test him for sarcoid before the liver failure
给他上类固醇 检测结节
becomes liver failed.
免得肝损伤变成肝衰竭
We're all doing this.
我们得一起来
There's more?
还有什么
You have syphilis.
你得了梅毒
No, I don't.
我没有
One of us found a vial of your blood in the lab from when we...
我们中有人用你的血液样本...
Which one of you?
谁用的?
It's treatable.
梅毒是可治愈的
We filled a prescription.
我们把药都给你拿好了
You Okay?
你没事吧
So, this is why he is who he is.
所以他才变成现在这个样子
...
不是巧合 本来就是的
Wilson says he's always been a jerk.
威尔逊说他一直都犯混
But he got worse.
但他变本加厉
After his leg.
腿出问题以后
The leg was a coincidence.
他的腿倒是一个巧合
Did you sleep with him?
你和他上过床?
So what's going to happen?
我们下一步怎么办
What's gonna change?
会有什么变化么?
Maybe he'll be less of a jerk.
也许他会变得没那么混♥蛋♥
Or less of a doctor.
也没那么高明了
You gotta be a jerk to be a good doctor?
只有混♥蛋♥才能当高明的医生?
I don't know. Maybe House does.
我不知道 也许豪斯是这样
Why aren't you answering me?
你为什么不回答我
Because it's none of their business.
因为这不关他们的事
It's none of your business.
也不关你的事
I think the STD makes it my business.
性病的话 确实关我的事!
Humans are complicated.
人是很复杂的
Humans are simple.
人很简单...
A million different things make us who we are.
成千上万的小事构成我们
If Mozart was better adjusted,
如果莫扎特受到更好的引导
decides to play catch one day,
某一天对打球感兴趣
maybe there's no Magic Flute.
我们现在就没有魔笛了
You did, didn't you?
你和他睡过 是不是
Something I need to tell you.
我得告诉你件事
AMBER: You returned him drunk.
你把他灌醉了送回来
On time. Drunk.
准时送回来
On time. No tag backs.
灌醉了 准时
So you didn't have sex...
所以你们没嘿♥咻♥成?
I like sex.
我喜欢嘿♥咻♥
You can have it tonight.
那就今晚呗
The L Word is on.
拉字至上今晚播
You don't get to decide what matters.
你没资格决定什么关系重大
Either you're genuinely afraid I'm gonna make him miserable,
要么你真正担心我会让他难受
or you're afraid I'm gonna make him happy,
要么你就是害怕我会让他真开心
or you simply can't stop screwing
也许你只是禁不住想捣乱
with anything that moves. it doesn't really matter because,
那样也没关系 因为
whatever the reason, you'll only get worse.
不管怎样 你做的只会适得其反
Until either I stop seeing Wilson
要么我阻止你和威尔逊见面
or I stop you.
要么阻止你捣乱
What do you think I'm going to choose?
你觉得我会选哪个?
If you terminate the agreement,
即使你终止了协议
that's not gonna bring peace to the Mideast.
中东也不会和平的
I'm not terminating the agreement.
我不会终止协议
I'm amending the agreement.
我在修正协议
I'm adding penalty clauses.
我要加上惩罚条款
Fine.
没问题
Whoever violates it gets their finger cut off.
谁违反了 断指一根
I'm serious. So am I.
我是认真的 我也是
You want people to drive safer,
你想让人安全驾驶
take out the airbags
就得把安全气囊拆了
and attach a machete pointing at their neck.
弄把砍刀架脖子上
No one will drive over three miles per hour.
看谁敢时速超过三英里
I'm not cutting... We'll figure it out.
我不会剁掉... 会好的
On your time.
按你的时间来
You know she's certifiable, right?
你知道她神经不正常 对不
I got forms in my desk.
我桌子里有心理量表
Where is she wrong?
她到底哪做错了
What were you going to tell me?
你想说什么
Nothing.
没什么
You're punishing me?
你要惩罚我?
I needed to tell you something privately.
我得跟你私下谈点事
I'm not gonna tell her.
我不会告诉她的
You'll tell her.
你一定会的
She's your girlfriend.
她是你的女朋友
You should tell her. You're my friend.
你应该告诉她 你是我朋友
It's not the same.
还是不一样
Don't sulk.
别闷闷不乐的
Where am I wrong?
我又错哪了?
"Your management style is counterproductive.
你的管理风格效率低下
"You gave me authority over the team
你授权我监管全组
just so they could undercut..."
只是为了让他们...
Critiquing the clap-addled?
批评花柳病人?
Sort of tasteless.
真没品位
I don't feel like waiting until your genitals cleared up.
我不想等到你生殖器病好了再说这事
You need to formalize my authority over the team.
你要正式赋予我监管全组的权力
No, I don't.
不 休想
You don't think I'm qualified?
你觉得我不够格?
Compared to those three?
和其他三个人相比?
You want to punish Cuddy for hiring me without...
通过整我来教训卡迪?
I like Cuddy.
我喜欢卡迪
Parts of her.
喜欢她某一部分...
You want to crush the team, by crushing me?
那就是通过搞垮我来搞垮全小组?
I want to empower them.
我想赋予他们力量
Those three idiots need to respect you. They should respect you.
那三个傻冒需要 也应该敬重你
They should be afraid of you.
他们应该怕你
So I have to humiliate you.
所以我才得羞辱你
See, if the team fears you,
因为如果组员都怕你
they won't question you,
他们就不敢提出质疑 没有质疑
if they don't question you, they won't get any answers,
就想不出答案 没有答案
if they don't get any answers, they're useless.
他们就一无是处了
Mocking me saves lives?
靠嘲笑我救人命?
Hospital will probably build you a statue one day.
这医院早晚会给你立个碑的
You know, with a "kick me" sign, on the back.
就是背上写个"使劲踢我"那种碑
So when you think about it, the more I mock you,
这么想的话
Or you made up that B.S. because you like humiliating me.
拐弯抹角了这么半天就为了羞辱我
Wouldn't rule that out completely.
到也不是没有这种可能...
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表