Check your e-mail.
去看邮件
How's it going?
进展如何?
Great.
还好
The only way he can turn any more cheeks
如果他想更引人注目
is by pulling down his pants.
就只有当众脱裤子了
He's not a wuss.
他不是胆子小
It takes a lot more strength...
相反 他具有更坚强的...
We didn't bet on how strong he was.
嘿 我们可没打赌他有多坚强
So, you're gonna collect $100 and fire him because he has principles?
那么你打算为了100块而解雇他?
What's your agenda here?
只因为他恪守原则?
You obviously don't care
你到底什么目的?
about the 100.
显然不是为了那100块
He's a decent, smart...
他为人正派 又聪明
You don't care about the team.
你可不是关心团队
Does it annoy Wilson when you ask questions
你问来问去却不听答案
and ignore the answers?
Wilson不会烦吗?
Very much.
烦得要死
You only care about who I hire and who I fire
你只关心我聘用谁 解雇谁
because you miss going through my mail.
因为你怀念可以看我邮件的日子
You can't stop controlling me.
你还想继续控制我
No one controls you.
没人控制你
Want your job back?
想官复原职么?
No.
不
Too bad, you can't have it.
真遗憾 你没戏了
She'll take care of this.
她替我给钱
You can take it out of the 100 you're gonna owe me.
你迟早要欠我100块 算在那里头
I met House at a conference about five years ago.
大约五年前 我在一次会议上见过House
He's quite a character.
颇有个性的人
Yes, he is.
的确是
Probably one of the best medical minds of our generation.
可能是这代人中 最具医学头脑的人呢
I agree. I learned an awful lot from him.
我同意 我从他那学到很多
I'll bet you did.
应该如此
I see here you just did a stint at Mercy.
我看到这上面写着 你曾在慈善医院工作 很好
...
你在那儿干了多久?
About a month.
大概一个月
Dr. Schaffer was great, but it just wasn't the right fit.
Schaffer医生很出色 只是与我意见不合
Wait, was that you with Dr. Schaffer
等等 当时是你和Schaffer医生
and the lymphoma patient?
处理的那个淋巴瘤病人么?
It was... It was a tough situation.
是的 当时情况严峻
I probably could've handled it better.
也许我该处理得更好
No, Dr. Schaffer's got a stick up her rear,
不 Schaffer医生也该被来次下马威了
good for you.
你很不简单嘛
What made you so sure it was lymphoma?
你为何认定是淋巴瘤?
There was an unusual lactic acid level
她的一项检测中
in one of her labs.
乳酸指数出现异常
I had a similar case a few months ago.
我几个月前接过类似的病例
Beautiful.
真棒
God, I wish I had your stones.
上帝 我真希望我有你的胆识
Well, my stones are on the market.
这种事情谁都会做的
No, I mean, seriously, I wish I had your stones.
不 我是说 我真希望如你一样有胆识
I could cram you down the board of directors.
那样我便会把你推荐给董事会
But I don't.
但我不能
I'm sorry, man.
抱歉 哥们
Good luck.
祝你好运吧
When your retinas see something,
当你的视网膜接收到图象时
they send electrical signals to your brain.
它们会向你的大脑传递电讯号♥
These lenses will pick up those signals.
镜头会捕捉到这些信♥号♥♥
AMBER: If the signals are misfiring, it'll confirm
如果讯号♥并没有发出
that an old man without a medical license
便意味着那个无照行医的老家伙
is smarter than all of us,
比咱们都聪明
that your hallucinations were caused by...
你的幻觉确实是由于...
They're not hallucinations.
那不是幻觉
Tell them, Mom.
妈妈 你告诉她
Honey, they're doctors.
宝贝 她们是医生
They must know what they're doing.
她们一定心里有数
If they know what they're doing,
如果她们心里有数
how did they kill that poor man's dog?
怎么会害死那可怜人的狗?
Come on, this has got to be freaking you out a little bit.
我说 这总得让你有点心里发毛吧
I appreciate your concern.
感谢你的关心
There's nothing to be ashamed of here.
这没什么可羞愧的
If the ghost of a man you killed doesn't screw with your head,
如果你对被你害死的人
there's something wrong with your head.
毫无负罪感 那就是你心理有问题
See, that freaks me out.
啊 这可真是把我吓坏了
Someone must have left it in here.
肯定是有人丢在这的
Absolutely, that makes sense,
肯定是
some dog was in here
要不怎么说得通
getting his eyes checked
难道是那只狗来检查眼睛
and forgot to put his jewelry back on.
然后把项圈忘在这了?
IRENE: This isn't working.
没有用的
You're just making me sicker, like he said you...
你们只能让我越来越糟 就像他说的...
...
怎么了?
Code in the eye lab.
眼科有情况
Lean forward, Irene.
向前靠 Irene
You're gonna aspirate.
你得吸气
I can't. It hurts.
不行 好疼
Why won't you help me?
你们怎么不救我?
Spleen's ripe to bursting.
脾脏都快爆裂了
You guys thought it was vasculitis?
你们竟觉得是脉管炎?
You used to be on House's team, right?
你曾经是House的手下吧?
Yeah.
是的
Got a lot of blood in here. Sponge.
这里好多血 拿纱布来
You got any advice for me?
你有建议给我么?
You always put up with his crap?
你经常面对他的侮辱隐忍♥不发么?
Nope.
没
Yeah.
是
Was it a mistake?
是不是不该这样?
It was irrelevant.
与这无关
Well, he fired you.
可他解雇你了
He'll fire you either way.
他也会解雇你的...
Eventually.
早晚的事
Dr. Cameron told me about...
Cameron医生跟我说...
Don't want to know.
别 别 别...
Why not?
为何不能?
Because
因为...
House is watching.
House正在看
Not a metaphor.
不是比喻
Look up.
看上面
You guys gonna shoot the breeze,
你们是要继续扯淡
or you gonna do something about all that bleeding?
还是要专心给病人止血?
That's not coming from the spleen.
血不是从脾脏出来的
It's the liver.
是肝脏
It's necrotic.
是坏死
She's dying from the inside out.
死亡从她体内向外蔓延
Enlarged spleen and liver
脾部增大 肝脏衰竭
failure are classic AIP.
是典型的急性间歇性血卟啉病
It's porphyria and it's moving fast.
是卟啉症 而且扩散迅速
PBGs were negative. If you read the reports...
胆色素原检测呈阴性
PBG tests
你看过报告就该知道
are only conclusive if done during an attack,
胆色素原只有在发作后检测才具参考性
which you would know if you were a real doctor.
如果你是医生 你就该知道
That is just great.
简直是完美无缺
What is?
什么?
Which one of us is?
你在说谁?
Both of you.
你们俩
Together.
一起
Fighting.
狗咬狗
Passionate to prove the other one wrong.
忙着驳倒对方
Couldn't care less about the patient,
压根不关心病人死活
but it all works out the same.
反正就算关心也救不活了
I hate Thirteen.
我就讨厌13号♥啊
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表