哦 你好难看
Wow,
哦
you're an ass.
你好混♥蛋♥
I have a deformity.
我有先天畸形
I know, that's why you're ugly.
我知道 所以你才难看
But you're a lucky boy.
但你很幸运
Anywhere else in the animal kingdom,
换作任何一种动物
your parents would have eaten you at birth.
在出生时就被父母吃掉了
Your son needs steroids.
你儿子需要类固醇
...
Taub医生同意没?
He's not a real doctor.
他...不算是医生
He's a plastic surgeon.
他是个整容医生
All he cares is that your son looks good in his coffin.
他只关心你儿子 在棺材里的遗容如何
So, I'm supposed to believe you?
所以我得相信你?
...
没必要在乎我是否关心
I don't trust you.
我不信任你
Because I don't think the surgery's important?
因为我认为手术不重要?
You're putting your trust in someone who does think the surgery's important.
你把信任寄托给 一个认为手术重要的人身上
You're willing to take chances
你愿意赌一赌
to risk his life for something he doesn't need?
为了一件他不需要的事情 拿生命冒险
I do need it.
我需要
I can't have real relationships.
我无法与人真正交往
I can't even have a real conversation.
我甚至无法与人真正交谈
Not even with my dad.
跟我爸爸也是一样
Dad.
爸
I know you love me.
我知道你爱我
But you don't treat me normal.
但你并没有把我当成正常的孩子
You're always protective.
你总是试图护着我
The world can always go to hell.
你总是骂这骂那
But you never yell at me.
但从不冲我喊
Even when I screw up.
就算我做错事
I wanna be normal.
我想做个正常人
Take your steroids,
吃了类固醇
and you get to live.
你先保住命
Then you can do your surgery.
然后才能做手术
But it'll only change your face.
手术只能改变你的容貌
It won't change who your face made you.
改变不了你的心
...
但不会被拍到
All their camera equipment's in here.
他们所有的摄像器材都在这
Where did you get those keys?
你从哪儿弄到的钥匙?
Blue, the janitor.
门卫老罗
What?
什么?
That's his name.
他的名字
His name's Lou.
他姓卢
Owe him an apology.
算我欠他个道歉
Just watch 20 minutes of this stuff, tell me if I'm out of my mind.
给你播放20分钟 看看我是否神志不清了
Finally, we have video evidence.
我们总算有了录像证据
TERZI: Dr. House, heart block plus liver failure
House医生 心脏病变与肝衰竭
HOUSE: Foreman? Does that make sense?
Forman 有道理么?
FOREMAN: Not without tight skin on the hands,
除非病人30多岁
muscle weakness and a 30-year-old patient.
手部皮肤变硬 而且肌肉无力
Can I see that again?
我再看看刚才那段
What did you miss?
你错过什么了?
She screwed up, I didn't...
她说了蠢话 我没...
No, just the part where she leans forward.
不 她往前倾的那段
I think you can see through her dress.
我觉得能看见她衣服里面
...
可由饮食不当引发
HOUSE: Good.
可能是消化性溃疡 好
You thought that was a good idea?
你...觉得那想法不错?
What am I gonna do?
我该如何是好
Just enjoy.
享受呗
I'm gonna keep her around, because she makes me an idiot?
因为她让我变蠢 就要她留我左右?
Well, you're protected, Foreman seems immune.
有人保护你的 Foreman似乎就对此免疫
...
他在Chase面前是否变蠢?
...
鼻咽纤维瘤
HOUSE: I just said it's not a nasal...
我刚刚说了 跟鼻腔肿瘤无关
Wait a minute, rewind that. Was that Thirteen? Wow.
等等 重放那段 那是13号♥?
I can't believe I'm that guy.
不敢相信那人就是我
Every guy is that guy.
每个人都有那时候
...
怎么了 钻语义的牛角尖?
Okay, all guys are that guy.
好吧 所有的人都有那时候
I'm not all guys!
我不是所有人
...
知道么...我开始怀疑这一点了
I wanted to clarify something I said earlier.
我要澄清之前说过的一些话
"I love Dr. House,"
"我喜欢House医生"
and then I qualified it, which,
但之后我做了澄清
after thinking about it,
我仔细思考过后
I didn't really need to do.
又觉得不需澄清什么
I did love being around him.
我确实喜欢跟他相处
I guess, I just wanted to qualify
我想我只是想澄清
what I qualified before.
我所做出的澄清
...
不 我觉得挺好 都说清楚了
It's no big deal, really...
其实没什么大不了
There's a mass lesion in the
有大面♥积♥损伤
left anterior temporal lobe surrounded by oedema.
周边有浮肿 就在左前颞叶
Did you just insult me in Pig Latin?
你在用颠三倒四的话羞辱我?
Dr. House, please.
House医生 拜托
Will you just take a look at this?
先看看这个好吗
The defect is causing this nodular shadow here,
病变在这里造成了结节状阴影
you see it?
看到了?
You're right,
你说得对
I didn't see that before.
我以前没看见
Come on, let's go. Hey.
来吧 我们走
I know you think you're feeling better,
我知道你感觉好转了
on account of feeling better,
因为的确好转了
but this trusted family doctor
但这位值得信赖的家庭医生
thinks that he's found a mass lesion,
却坚信他找到了大面♥积♥损伤
so if you could lie back down and struggle to breathe...
所以劳驾您配合一下 躺在床上假装呼吸困难...
Okay-
好吧
You were right.
你是对的
I'm thrilled I'm wrong.
我惭愧得发抖呢
This is great, Kenny.
Kenny 这是个好消息
You're gonna get your surgery now.
现在可以做整形手术了
First person I'm coming back to see is you,
我要回来探望的第一个人就是你
because compared to me, you're gonna look like butt. Hey!
因为跟我一比 你会丑得像个木头桩子
What, no comeback?
怎么 要不就不回来了
Look at that.
看这里
...
他的小拇指 在颤搐
TAUB: And?
来了 那又如何?
He's not better.
他没好转
What's wrong?
哪儿有问题?
My diagnosis.
我的诊断
I don't know what he has.
我不知道他什么病
Cancel the surgery.
取消手术
New symptom.
新症状
Involuntary muscle movement.
不自觉的肌肉抽搐
Twitching finger is a symptom?
手指颤搐也算症状?
The body doing something it's not supposed to do is the definition of a symptom.
身体发生了不该发生的事 这是症状的定义
Kid's about to have a life-changing operation. He's nervous.
那孩子要面对人生的转折 紧张是正常的
Or he's not. Or you were right.
他不紧张 或者你说得对
Kid got better when we put him on steroids.
我们给他类固醇之后 孩子有所好转
This is JRA and it's under control now.
是幼年类风湿关节炎 已经得到控制了
Or the steroids have just tempered his condition.
或者类固醇只是缓和了他的病况
He got a haircut, but he's still got bad hair.
就像理了发 但头发仍很糟
What about Lyme disease?
是不是莱姆病?
It explains everything,
可以解释一切
the heart issues, the internal bleeding, even why he'd get better on steroids.
心脏症状 内出血 甚至包括服用类固醇的好转
On the other hand, if he has Lyme disease,
另一方面 若是他真有莱姆病
there'd be other subtle clues like a huge target-shaped rash.
该有其他隐蔽的症状 比如像炮靶般巨大的皮疹
But thanks for playing.
但感谢你的参与
Why can't you just accept the fact that you cured this kid?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表