Is he a Vulcan?
他是瓦肯人吗?(星舰奇航中的外星人)
If no, what makes Nimoy bleed green?
倘若不是 尼摩伊为什么流绿血呢? (尼摩伊演星舰中外星科学家 血液含铜)
Are we officially un-fired?
开除我们的决定正式解除了么?
How do we know she didn't fake the green blood?
怎么证明 绿血不是她弄虚作假造出来的?
'Cause that would be stupid. And while she may be manipulative, .
因为那样就太蠢了 虽然她爱算计
borderline evil, shallow..
无视规矩 浅薄...
They get it.
他们听懂了
I'm not stupid.
我并不蠢
What contrast did you use for the CT?
CT你用的什么对比液?
ICM.
离子型造影剂
His kidneys aren't working.
他的肾脏衰竭了
They didn't filter the contrast, which, in ICM, is green.
无法过滤对比液 在离子型造影剂中呈绿色
Ten points.
10分
Okay, let's add kidney failure to our list of symptoms.
好 把肾衰竭列入症状之一
What are these points?
加分意义何在?
Is that how you're deciding who to fire?
你根据这个来决定开除谁吗?
I'm going to fire the next person who asks me who I'm going to fire.
谁再问我打算开除谁 我就打算开除了他
Now we're on the point system?
现在又是得分制了?
What happened to men against women?
男队女队的比赛怎么办?
Forget the game.
别管什么比赛了
What do you mean, forget the game?
别管比赛是什么意思?
I mean, forget the damn game!
意思就是别管TMD的比赛了!
This guy's kidneys are failing.
这家伙肾衰竭了
We need to diagnose exactly...
我们得确诊...
I thought we were diagnosing.
我们不是一直在会诊吗?
You were diagnosing. Now, I am, too.
那是你们在会诊 现在加上我
I thought that Thirteen was right about the strongyloides.
我本以为13号♥关于类圆线虫属感染的诊断是正确的
I was obviously wrong.
明显我错了
Okay, kidney failure, aspiration, fainting. Go.
好 肾衰竭 呼吸 晕厥 开始
Kidney failure could be the result of a gram negative bacteria.
肾衰竭可能是由革兰氏阴性菌引起的
Our patient wears a catheter full-time.
病患长♥期♥导尿管
It virtually guarantees bacterial infection.
极有可能导致细菌感染
Which could have migrated up to his kidneys.
进而感染到肾脏
Infection stresses his already weakened system, makes his SMA worse.
感染令其原本就虚弱的身体更不堪重负 脊髓肌肉萎缩症也进一步恶化
That explains the choking and fainting.
这可解释吞咽困难和晕厥两种症状
Put him on an IV amp and gent.
静脉注射氨苄青霉素
AMBER: Our team's scleroderma diagnosis still holds.
我们队关于硬皮症的诊断依然成立
The test could have been negative because the blood was tainted with the contrast.
测试结果为阴性是因为血样被对比液污染了
Do a skin biopsy.
做皮肤活检
Get a side of lymph node to confirm.
同时测试淋巴腺加以核实
HOUSE: I could have you fired.
我本可以让你被炒鱿鱼的
You already had me fired.
你已经炒我鱿鱼了
Just proves that I can.
仅仅是证明一下我可以
Were the men wrong?
男队错了吗?
No.
没有
That doesn't change the fact... Why are you yelling at me?
这也无法改变事实... 你干嘛冲我吼?
Because performing tests for someone who is not a doctor in this hospital...
因为你为非本院医生做测试...
You're frustrated.
你心烦受挫了
You want help, I'm here. If you just need to vent, leave a message.
需要帮忙 我随叫随到 可如果只想找人出气 恕不奉陪
I like him better like this.
他这样 我更喜欢了
You?
你呢?
Patient developed pneumonia.
病患发展为肺炎
His lungs are filling fast.
肺部迅速积水
We started him on antibiotics.
我们给他用了抗生素 无效
We were wrong, too. He doesn't have scleroderma.
我们队也错了 他没得硬皮症
Biopsy revealed no fibrotic changes.
活检显示无纤维性?
Cervical lymph node has black flecks.
颈部淋巴腺上有黑色斑点
Just small areas of necrosis. It's nothing.
小规模的坏疸 无大碍
You say, "Nothing," I say, "Cancer."
你说无大碍,我说是癌症
It's a bit of a stretch to jump right to cancer.
结论突然就跳到癌症 未免激进
I'm not jumping. Broad specs haven't worked, so ifs not bacterial.
并不激进 广谱抗生素无效 所以不是细菌引起的
Failing liver despite treatment suggests it's not fungal.
在治疗后肝脏还是衰竭 说明不是真菌引起的
And her high lactic acidosis points towards anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
她的高乳酸性酸中毒则表明 是间变性大细胞性淋巴瘤引起的
Also suggests infection, which is a lot easier and safer to treat.
也有可能是感染造成的 治疗起来更容易 也更安全
Large cell lymphoma is incredibly aggressive.
大细胞淋巴瘤发作起来很迅猛
She'll be dead in a week if we follow the textbooks.
如果我们按步就搬 她一周内就可能死亡
Unless it's infection, in which case you irradiate her, and she'll be dead in a day.
如果仅仅是感染 你却采取放射治疗 她一天内就可能死亡
And I know you have some experience with that.
你对此是有体会的
I've seen doctors do this before.
我以前见过医生这么做
Go back to the scene of the crime,
总是回想以前的过错
if you're right this time, you purge yourself of past ghosts.
以为如果这次做对了 就能清洗过往的罪过
I know it's contrary to protocol. But I think it's more likely...
我明白这不合规程 可我觉得这可能性更大...
Ghosts are there for a reason.
困扰我们的往事有意义
So you don't make the same mistake twice.
能避免重蹈覆辙
Switch her over to third-generation cephalosporin.
换上第三代的先锋霉素
You want to remove his eye?
你要摘除他的眼球?
Who told you?
谁告诉你的?
You booked the OR.
你定了手术室
Good.
没错
You can't beat me in a foot race.
走路你可走不赢我
I thought we were dancing.
我还以为我们在跳舞呢
Cervical lymph node is a garbage dump.
颈部淋巴腺就像个垃圾堆
A very small one.
非常小的垃圾堆
Just one truck comes and it only comes from one home.
只有一辆垃圾车运送一户人家的垃圾
Al Gore would be appalled. The home...
阿尔·戈尔(美国前副总统)会给吓坏的 这户人家...
The home is the right eye. I get it.
源头就是右眼 我明白
Do a biopsy. On my Way-
做个活检 这不正要去么
You're not doing a biopsy.
你不会去做活检的
You ordered an orbital exenteration.
你定的手术是眼眶内容物剜出术
Right. Because I don't want to remove a little, tiny piece,
没错,因为我不想就切除那么一点点做活检
sit in the lab and confirm what I already know,
然后坐在办公室里核实我已经了解的情况
while my patient drowns in his own fluid.
与此同时 我的病人则被自己的体液给淹死了
But if you want me to, I absolutely will.
不过你要希望我去做活检的话 我一定照办
How advanced is the pneumonia?
肺炎有多严重?
It's taking college courses.
已经深到大学水平了
Hey, Wilson! I'm going to cut some cripple's eye out!
Wilson 我要把个跛子的眼睛挖出来
Want to come watch?
想观看吗?
Good times.
巧得很
We good to go?
我们可以走了?
I thought melanoma was skin cancer.
我以为黑素瘤是皮肤癌
Technically, it's cancer of the pigment cells.
严格说来 是色素细胞癌
The same cells that give your iris its color.
就是决定你虹膜颜色的细胞
Cancer?
癌?
Why not? What else can God throw at me?
为什么不呢? 否则上帝还能赐予我什么?
Hail, locusts, smiting of the first born...
冰雹 蝗虫 击杀所有头生的事物
All depends on how evil you've been.
就看你是不是作恶多端
House.
House...
If it's cancer, it's spread everywhere, right?
如果是癌 就会全身扩散 对吗?
That's what's in my lungs? My kidneys?
所以癌细胞进入了我的肺 我的肾?
There is a chance, by removing the eye, to get the primary tumor,
通过移除眼睛 摘除原发性瘤
and three courses of radiation, that could...
加上三次放射疗程 你还有机会能...
Could what?
能...怎么样?
A few months? Years?
活上几个月? 几年?
More likely months.
可能是几个月
Any of your other doctors have any cheerier diagnoses?
其他医生有乐观些的诊断吗?
If they do, they're wrong. This is the answer.
别的诊断都是错的 这就是答案
It's the only way to help you.
你只有这条路可走
I already can't walk.
我已经不能走
I can't eat.
不能吃
You're telling me that the rest of my life is in this bed,
你说我要在这张床上度过余生
puking and pain?
不停呕吐 受疼痛折磨?
We can manage the pain.
可以帮你减轻疼痛
I'd rather just get this over with.
我宁愿一死了之
I've been trapped in this useless body long enough.
在这一无是处的躯壳里 我已经被困太久
It'd be nice to finally get out.
能最后解脱反而是好事
Get out and go where?
解脱后去哪儿?
I mean, you think you're going to sprout wings
你以为自己会萌生翅膀
and start flying around with the other angels?
和其他天使一起到处翱翔?
Don't be an idiot. There is no "after". There's just this.
别白♥痴♥了 人生没有来世 只有此生
House!
House!
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表