剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
你们是目击者 你们看到什么了
You were witnesses. What happened?
不予置评
I have no comment.
你能告诉我们你今晚看到什么了吗
Can you tell us what you saw here tonight?
跟他说的一样
What he said.
小姐 拜托了 你一定看到一些东西的
Miss please you have to have seen something.
你确定吗 小姐
Are you sure miss?
看起来你有些话要说
You look like you want to say something.
事实上 我是有些话要说
Actually I do have something to say.
克莱尔
Claire.
你是对的 人是不会变的
You're right. People don't change.
你们想知道今晚到底发生什么了吗
You want to know what really happened here tonight?
把镜头都跟着我
Keep the cameras on me.
跟紧她 不要跟丢了
Stay with her. Don't lose her.
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔
Claire.
你拍到了吗
You getting this?
她在干什么
What is she doing?
伤我的心
Breaking my heart.
准备好回家了吗
You ready to go home?
恩 终于好了
Yes. Finally
她在干什么
What's she doing?
太神奇了 彼得
It's amazing Peter.
-什么 -我救她的时候
-What is? - when I saved her.
我居然没有想到我自己
I didn't have a thought for myself.
我本来可以杀死道尔的 但是我没有
I could have killed doyle but I didn't.
感觉真好 通体舒畅
It felt...good. It felt right.
她知不知道她在干什么
What the hell does she think she's doing?
她将会改变所有的事情
She's gonna change everything.
没错
That's right.
一个美丽新世界将要来临
It's a brave new world.
我叫克莱尔·伯奈特 这是我最高纪录
My name is Claire Bennet this is top number
我想我已经拍过很多次了
I guess I've cut a lots account
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表