剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
不怎么好
Not good.
正桥先生 告诉我那天在嘉年华的情况
Tell me about that day at the carnival Mr Masahashi.
后来问题中的那杯冰沙怎么样了呢
And what happened to the "slushy" in question?
它从我的手里滑出去了
It slipped out of my hands
然后砸到了一个陌生的老人
And it hit a strange old man.
那么那个人今天在法庭上吗
And it that man in the courtroom today?
证人已经指证了中村宽就是那个
The witness has identified Hiro Nakamura,
明确且自私地干涉了时间的正常流动
Who's clearly and selfishly interfered with the timeline.
我反对
I object.
理由是什么
On what grouds
法官大人
My honor
他帮助那两个人坠入爱河
He helped two people fall in love.
就算有什么的话 那也是无私之举
If anything, it's selfless act.
-以上皆属实吗 -是的
Is that true, Hiro?
那两个人找到了真爱 也没有人受伤
Two people found love, and no one was harmed
到底哪里有罪了
Where is the crime in that?
正因为如此 我才清楚
Just so I'm clear...
你所谓的危险衡量标准
On your personal scale of temporal justice,
就是 没关系 目前还没有人受伤
It's okay, so long as no one gets hurt?
是的
Yes.
那正是我所阐述的
That is my definition.
很高兴你能告诉我们这个
That's good to know.
因为我的下一位证人也在这里
Because I believe my next witness is here.
只要告诉我她在哪就行了
Just tell me where she is.
克莱尔·伯奈特
Claire Bennet.
你对我有所保留
You've been holding out on me.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
为什么我会找到你
Why I was supposed to find you,
因为我们是一样的
You and I are the same.
我跟你一点都不一样
I am nothing like you.
你所做的一切都是我正在做的
You do exactly what I do.
你的能力
You use this...gift,
不管它是诅咒还是什么 它隔绝了你
This curse, whatever it is, to build walls.
让你难以和其他正常人沟通
Make it impossible to actually connect with another person.
比如格雷琴
Like Gretchen.
天哪 你的那些记忆冲击了我
God, all those memory hits I got from your stuff
我那时把她捆起来
While I was tying her up...
现在看上去意义完全不同了
Have such a different context now.
那间房♥间里充满了
Everything in that room is so full of...
犹豫不决
Pauses.
你说什么
What did you say?
犹豫不决
Pauses.
所有的事情都不知不觉的对上了
All these moments so ripe with subtext.
我能借你的书吗
"can I borrow your book?"
用这把剪刀剪我的手
"cut my hand with these scissors."
所有事情相互之间的影响
All these interactions,
而你尽管非常想对那个女孩说
And you still can't say the one thing
可你还是说不出口
You really want to say to this girl.
真见鬼
Heck...
如果你一直这样 就可能要永远一个人
You keep this up, you might end up alone forever too.
你根本不知道你自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我觉得我知道
I think I do.
这个永远不会受伤的女孩
The indestructible girl
我可不能让她的外在受伤
I can't put herself out of there get hurt
怎么了 为什么不愤怒地反驳我
What? No angry retort?
你是对的 你已经出局了
You're right, you are off your game.
你刚刚就这样告诉了我她在哪里
You just told me exactly where she is.
我究竟杀了多少人
How many people have I killed?
我估计也有几百吧
Hundreds, I suppose.
而且所有这些都是因为
And all of this because of an agreement
你和被告定下的条约吗
You made with the defendant?
正是
Yep.
他告诉我如果我救了那个服务员
He told me if I saved the waitress
我就可以找到那个拉拉队长
I could have the cheerleader,
还有我想杀谁就杀谁
And anybody else I wanted to kill.
而且只要你救了他的女朋友
And as long as you saved his girlfriend
你可以杀更多的人
You could kill some more.
-不管愿不愿意 -不管愿不愿意
- Willy-nilly. - Willy-nilly.
在我看来就是因为中村先生对时间的干预
Seems to me that a lot of people
才使那么多的人受到伤害
Were hurt as a result of mr. Nakamura's time tampering.
我反对
I object.
我试图不通过穿梭时空
I was trying to save Charlie...
来拯救查莉
...without changing space-time
肃静 中村先生
Silence, Mr. Nakamura
法官大人
Your Honor,
我的当事人只是试图做正确的事情
my client was trying to do what was right.
是吗 这看上去是正确的事情吗
Really? Does this look right to you?
那是什么
What is that?
塞拉杀掉的啦啦队队长
The Cheerleader that Sylar killed.
见鬼
Crap.
再说一次 阿宽和你做了交易后
Tell me again, who else met their death by your hand
你还杀了谁
After Hiro made this deal?
杀了她
Well, there was her.
还有伊登 伊什
And Eden...Ish.
两个普瑞马特公♥司♥的保安
Two primatech guards.
融化男 修理工 艾萨克·门德斯 我母亲
The melty guy, the mechanic, Isaac Mendez, my mother,
还有一个叫泰德...
Some guy named Ted something...Ted...
等等 等等
And so on, and so on.
如果阿宽正确地运用他的能力
If Hiro was acting out of an ability,
也许他在无数生命被谋杀之前
Perhaps he should have stopped this vicious killer
-就阻止这个杀人狂了 -斯布拉格
Before these countless murders... - Sprague!
泰德·斯布拉格
Ted sprague.
所以拯救查莉不是为了英雄事迹
So saving Charlie wasn't for the heroic good.
而是为了阿宽自己的好处
It was for the good of Hiro.
不
No.
不管浪不浪漫 查莉是个好人
Romantic or not, Charlie was a good person!
你要是再敢吵闹
One more outburst
就怎么样
Or what?
查莉很特别
Charlie was special.
她让世界变得更加美好
The world was better because she was in it.
我坚信我的选择是正确的
I believe that, I stand by it.
够了
Fair enough.
传唤最后一位证人
Then the prosecution would like to call its final witness.
查莉·安德鲁斯
Charlie Andrews.
对了
Oh, that's right.
我忘了查莉来不了
I've forgotten we can't bring Charlie in
因为这个让世界更美好的人
Because this world-improving person
已在时空中迷失
is lost in time.
告诉我 为什么这种事又发生了一次
Now tell me, how did that happen again?
我做了交易...
I made a deal with a...
抱歉 大点声说
I'm sorry. You'll have to speak up.
我和坏人做了交易
I made a deal with a villain,
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我
And he double-crossed me.
对了
Right.
没有问题了 法官大人
Prosecution rests, your honor.
震动的屋顶 围绕四周的走廊
"A shake roof, wraparound porch,
通向湖边的石子路
"and a stone path leading to a lake
太阳在水边闪闪发光
Where the sun glistens over the water."
你怎么记得这些
How'd you remember all of that?
我有我自己的办法
I have my ways.
我知道所有的细节
I know all the details.
应该是用心记的
By heart, it would seem.
终身难忘
Hard to forget.
我紧握着你 你描绘的样子
I was holding you close to me, and the way you painted it,
那么真实 就像发自灵魂深处的记忆
It made it so real, like it came from your soul.
就像看到你一样
Like...Like it was you.
你的嘴总是这么甜
You always know the right thing to say.
你口袋里藏着甜蜜的诗句 随时可用
You have the perfect scrap of poetry in your pocket to
用来做什么
To what?
园中有一棵被野花环绕的
"With a big oak tree in the yard,
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表