剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I'm actually hungry enough to eat for two.
如果我记得没错
If memory serves,
这儿的塔希提薄饼味道很好
The tahitian pancakes here are really good.
再来杯可乐
And a coke.
要低糖可乐
Uh, a diet coke.
要我说还是天然的好
Oh, I'd say go for the real thing.
人生苦短 怎么能吃人造食品呢
Life's too short for artificial sweeteners.
真♥主♥保佑这位...
Well, amen to that...
丽奈特
Lynette.
就要正常的可乐吧
Regular coke it is.
好的
Yeah.
她可真贴心
Oh, she's so sweet.
丽奈特很贴心对吧
Isn't lynette so sweet?
真有趣
Funny story...
我在这里曾经想要杀一个女招待
I tried to kill a waitress here once.
-你不能杀她 -真抱歉
-You can't kill her. -oh, I'm sorry.
你忘了我之前提过的
Did you miss my whole
"全世界都是我的人♥质♥"这件事了吗
"The world is my hostage" bit earlier?
我知道的 我明白
No, I got it. I got it.
我什么也没做 而且我一直保持安静
I've done nothing. And I've kept quiet.
不过现在我要你说话了
And now I want you to talk.
抓人♥质♥是为了得到人们想要的东西
Hostages are used to get things that you want,
而我想要的 就是知道所有的事情
And I want to know everything--
我是怎么到你脑子里去的
Exactly how I ended up in your head,
还有我的身体到底在哪儿
And where the hell my body is.
不行
No.
那后面很好 与世隔绝
It's nice and isolated back there.
不会有人听到她的尖叫
Nobody'd ever hear her scream.
拜托
Come on.
别这样 拜托
Stop. Please.
别这样
Come on. Stop it.
也好啊
Okay, fine.
那就回答我想知道的事情吧
Just tell me what I want to know.
这是你的选择
Your choice.
她的命就掌握在你手上
Her life is in your hands.
有什么需要吗 宝贝
Do you need something, sweetheart?
是的
As a matter of fact, I do.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right. Fine, fine.
你想知道什么我都告诉你
I will tell you anything you want to know.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
这么说来 你可以移♥动♥土地
So you can move the earth?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我们都和你一样
We're all like you.
像个家庭
A family of sorts.
由各式各样拥有超能力的人组成
People with extraordinary abilities.
丽贝卡在很小的时候就加入我们了
Rebecca came to us when she was still very young.
所以她并不真的是你的侄女
So she's not really your niece?
不是亲人胜似亲人
A family is more than blood.
我们彼此信任
It's about trust,
彼此关爱
About love.
彼此包容
About those who embrace you.
包容真正的对方
The real you.
都是无条件的
Unconditionally.
贝奇把我的室友推出窗外
Becky pushed my roommate out the window.
这样你也包容吗
Do you embrace that?
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
但丽贝卡的情况复杂
But Rebecca's complicated.
在她5岁的时候
Her father was murdered
她爸爸就被谋杀了
When she was just five years old.
好吧 可这又不是我的错
Okay, but how is that my fault?
没错
It's not.
你不是她要找的人
You're not the one she's after.
都是你的错
It's all about you.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
你一点也不记得我了吗
You don't remember me at all?
我猜也是
Well, I guess you wouldn't.
你根本没见过我
You never saw me.
但我记得你
But I remember you.
你到我家来的时候 我才5岁
I was five when you came to my house,
你想抓走我爸爸和我
When you tried to take me and my dad away.
他要我藏着别出声
He told me to stay out of sight.
我从没见过他那么害怕
I had never seen him so scared.
然后我爸进去了
And then in came my dad?
先斩后奏
Shooting first, asking questions later.
我确信他有自己的理由
Well, I'm sure he had a good reason.
理由就是我们是异类
The reason is we were different.
有潜在危险
Potentially dangerous.
你父亲杀害我们这样的人
Your father needed neither warrant nor probable cause.
既不需要许可 也不需要合适的理由
Not for people like us.
可生活要复杂得多
Life is more complicated.
我藏在床下
I hid under the bed and I wished...
希望你找不到我
Wished that you wouldn't find me.
结果愿望成真
And my wish came true.
你看不到我了
You didn't see me.
你的能力展现出来了
Your ability manifested.
我一直希望
I kept making wishes,
那晚的事从未发生
That that whole night had never happened,
希望我父亲可以回来
For my dad to come back.
我一生都在困惑
I have spent my entire life
为何我能许愿自救
Wondering why I could make a wish
却救不了他
And save myself, but not him.
我以为贝奇可能已经忘却这事了 但
I thought perhaps Becky had moved past it, but...
她回来找他复仇了
She came to get revenge on him.
通过你
Through you.
当我发现你有个女儿时
And then when I found out that you had a daughter,
我停止许愿了
I stopped making wishes
我立下誓言
And I made a promise.
我要夺走
I'm gonna take away
你对她的所有期许
All of the dreams that you had for her
就像你对我做的一样
Just like you did to me.
你父亲的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your father.
我对此负责
I take responsibility for that.
但你不能伤害我女儿
But you're not going to hurt my daughter.
我要伤害你们俩
I'm gonna hurt you both.
贝奇 我把你的衣服拿过来了
Becky, I picked up your costume.
你好
Oh, um, hi.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
只是在找个人
Just, um, looking for someone.
我猜她已经走了 抱歉
I guess she's gone. Excuse me.
我对你室友的事深表歉意
I am truly sorry for what happened to your roommate.
对她们两个都很抱歉
Both of them.
但你让现在的室友离开
But it was good of you
是对的
To send the other away.
我没有让她离开
I didn't send her away.
她自己要走的
She left.
一般人对与众不同的人
Well, it's a slanted perspective
总怀有偏见
To see the extraordinary through ordinary eyes.
理解比恐惧要难的多
Fear is easier than understanding.
那你怎么处理的
So how do you deal with it?
无为胜有为
By not having to deal with it.
我只是喜欢和那些 从某种意义上来说
I simply surrounded myself with people who,
像我一样的人在一起
By definition, are like me.
跟你一样的人
It's a whole lot easier
会更容易理解你
For someone like you to understand you.
所以我来找你而不是你的爸爸
Which is why I came to you and not your father.
我们都清楚这种情形下他会怎么做
We both know exactly what he would do in this situation.
不 告诉我
No, tell me.
伯奈特会怎么做
What would Bennet do?
我没有任何恶意 我发誓
I don't mean you any harm. I swear.
他说他是贝奇的叔叔
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表