剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
而不是面对这世界
instead of facing the world,
帮助解决我引起的问题
doing something about the problems that I've caused.
马特你有家要照顾
Matt, you have a family.
别想了 你是个单纯的人
Come on, you're a simple guy.
你关心我们 家才是你的全部
You care about us. That's your world.
其他的事 你别在意
You just have to let the rest of it be.
照顾自己的家庭
There is nothing cowardly
可不是什么胆小的行为
About looking after your family.
你属于我们的家
You belong here with us.
明白
Okay?
好吧
Yeah.
来抱一个
Come here.
虽然不是五星级的招待
Not exactly five-star accommodations, I know,
但只要你有什么需要
But if there's anything you need...
我只想回家
What I need is to go home, Samuel.
你想干嘛 你不能这样把我关起来
What are you doing? You can't just take me.
瓦内萨我盼了好久等到这一天
I've thought about this day for so long, Vanessa.
你到这儿的这一天
The day you would arrive.
不应该是现在这样
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
一切本该是完美的
Everything was supposed to be perfect.
我不知所云
I don't know what you're talking about.
诺亚·伯奈特
Noah Bennet.
他控制过你 是吧
He did a real number on you, didn't he?
他控制你的思想
He got into your head.
我得采取行动来保护你
I had to act, to protect you,
让他离你远远地
to get you away from him.
那就绑♥架♥我
By kidnapping me?
我可不会用绑♥架♥这个词
I would hardly say that.
你不会让我离开这儿
You won't let me leave here.
你让我违背我的意愿
You've got me against my will.
你觉得这是什么
What would you call it?
你知道吗
You know what?
我只是
I'm just...
你心烦意乱
You're upset.
我知道为什么
And I understand why.
所有的一切皆有因
But there is a reason for all of this.
我有些东西让你看
There's something I want you to see.
很美很奇妙
It's so magical, so beautiful.
让我展示给你
Just let me show you, that's all.
如果到时你还不开心
If you're still unhappy,
我保证立刻送你回加州
I'll take you right back to California, I promise.
送我回加州什么意思
What do you mean, "right back to california," Sam?
现在在哪
Where are we?
瓦内萨那很美的
It's so beautiful, Vanessa.
等你看完再说
Wait till you see it.
天堂般完美
It's perfect.
我只是路过 看见灯亮着
I was driving by. I saw the light on.
请进
Come on in.
加州之行如何
How was California?
遗憾的无果而终
Not as fruitful as I would have liked.
看到我的消息了吗
You got my messages?
是
Yeah.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我理解的
I know.
我觉得
and I think I, um...
我对你的关心溢于言表
I care for you more than I want to admit.
很复杂
And it's complicated.
我理解
I know.
下次不要再这样
Just don't do it again.
你还有伴儿
You have company.
不好意思就这样闯进来
Sorry to pop in like this.
你们好
Hello, boys.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表