剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
你们说的一个字我都不相信
That comes out of either one of your mouths.
这不怪你 克莱尔
Well, I can't blame you, Claire.
但你确实很聪明
But you do have a good head on your shoulders.
你已经长大成人了
You've grown into a fine young woman.
我只是很担心皮特
It's Peter I'm worried about.
哇哦 这话我信
Wow. That I actually do believe.
他太不成熟了
He's empathetic beyond his years,
现在他很悲伤
But now it's his time to grieve,
而且显然他不知道怎么接受他哥哥的死
And he has absolutely no idea how to go about it.
他需要一个可以依靠的肩膀
He needs a shoulder to lean on.
你的肩膀
Yours.
你是他的母亲
You're his mother.
我是
I am.
但像你一样 他再也不会相信我了
But, like you, I'm afraid he will never trust me again.
他听你的 克莱尔
He'll listen to you, Claire.
他在屋顶上
He's up on the roof,
窃听警方的频道
Listening to that police scanner
寻找正义
And looking for justice.
请帮帮他
Please help him.
在前面 55号♥
Go ahead, 55.
在西哈德森街1583号♥与我们失去联络
We have a 10.3 at 1583 west hudson.
重复 在西哈德森街1583号♥与我们失去联络
Repeat. A 10.3 at 1583 west hudson.
我拦截了一个劫持了人♥质♥的嫌疑犯
I have a barricaded suspect with hostages.
我们交火了 没有嫌疑人的踪迹
Shots fired. No sign of suspect.
所有单位都退后了
All units hold back.
我一个人在这里面 我不想杀了他
I'm alone in here, And I don't want to execute.
55号♥就位
55 standing by.
在南走廊外
In position outside south corridor.
没有嫌疑人和人♥质♥的踪迹
No sign of suspect or hostages.
等待...
Waiting...
你要继续呼吸 呼吸就行了
I need you to keep breathing. Just breathe.
克莱尔
Claire?
你在这干什么
What are you doin' here?
我跟踪了你
I followed you.
你这是在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
克莱尔 我在帮忙
Claire. I'm helping.
你也可以帮忙 过来 帮把手
And so are you. Come here. Give me your hand.
把手压在这 这里 别动
Put it right on that. Right there. Don't move.
克莱尔 这是温迪
Claire, this is Wendy.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
不要担心流血
Don't worry about the blood.
只要压住就好了
Just keep the pressure on, okay?
不要动
And don't move.
温迪 你说那个人叫什么
Wendy, what'd you say this guy's name was?
亚当·马拉缪特
Uh, Adam Malamut.
他中了枪 然后他...
He got fired, And then he...
他就发疯了
He just went crazy.
放松点
Just relax.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
皮特 你不能这样
Peter, you can't do this.
太迟了
It's a little late for that.
皮特 等等 你为什么要这样做
Peter, wait. Why are you doing this?
因为我必须比创可贴更有用 克莱尔
Because I need to be more than a band-aid, Claire.
等等
Wait!
我才是不能被子弹打伤的人
I'm the one who can't get hurt by bullets!
深呼吸
Just take a deep breath,
鼻子吸气 嘴巴呼气
In through your nose, out through your mouth.
尽量保持冷静
Try to stay calm.
萨缪尔在哪
Where's samuel?
他有什么计划
What's he planning?
他想要克莱尔干什么
What does he want with Claire?
我不知道
I don't know.
我发誓
I swear.
重量适中
Nice weight.
平衡性不错
Good balance.
极其锋利
Sharp as hell.
是你自己做的吗
You make this yourself?
做得真不错
Oh, this is fine work.
让人印象深刻
I'm impressed.
你就是用这把刀划伤我的吗
Hey, is this the knife that cut me?
是的
Yeah.
是吗
Yeah.
我再问你一次 塞缪尔在哪儿
Let's start again. Where's Samuel?
诺亚 能跟你谈谈吗
Noah, can I talk to you?
听着 我知道你很生气
Look, I get that you're angry.
这个家伙对付你就像切金枪鱼片一样
This guy sliced you up like this albacore.
那是托罗鱼
That's toro.
而且这跟报复没有任何关系
And this has nothing to do with revenge.
你确定 因为他的脸
You sure? Because his face
看起来很糟 就像是被人报复
looks an awful lot like revenge.
我只想要一些答案
I just want some answers.
我知道 但我可以告诉你
I know you do, but I can tell you
刑讯不会有任何效果
That torture doesn't work.
或许白天我会变回"铁娘子"
Look, I might have been the Iron Maiden back in the day,
但我已经变了 你可能认为我在
but I have changed, and you may think that I'm shoving
强迫你接受我自♥由♥主义的观点
my liberal agenda down your throat,
但你迷失了方向 你在感情用事
but you are losing your target. You're emotional.
我没有感情用事 我只是
I'm not emotional. I just--
担心克莱尔
Worried about Claire?
塞缪尔对她做了什么 说了什么
What Samuel's done to her, said to her,
这种中世纪的审问手段
and these medieval tactics
不会让你得到任何与之有关的信息
aren't getting you anywhere with either of them.
谢谢你的硫喷妥钠
Thanks for the sodium thiopental.
别再把他当做沙袋
Stop using him as a punching bag,
试着跟他进行交流
And start talking to him.
有些事情你从这儿是看不出来的
There's a story you're not getting here.
试着客观看待问题 透过现象看本质
Try to be objective, look at the facts of the situation.
他没有指南针
He doesn't have a compass.
为什么他没有指南针
Why doesn't he have a compass?
蜂蜜比醋更甜美
Honey tastes sweeter than vinegar.
我保证
I promise.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
别担心她
Don't worry about her.
这样吧
There you go.
你就用那把枪一直指着我
You just keep that gun pointed right at me.
-你在这儿工作 -不
- You work here? - No.
我就跟你一样
I'm just like you.
经历糟糕的一天
Having a bad day.
事实上 是最糟的
The worst, in fact.
知道吗 我刚刚埋葬了我的哥哥
You see, I just buried my brother.
他遭人谋杀
He was murdered.
如果这还不够糟
And if that's not bad enough,
我不得不为他举办葬礼
I had to stage his death.
仿佛我是个恶棍或者间谍 但我不是
Like I'm some kind of mobster or spy, but I'm not.
我只是某个来自纽约的小孩
I'm just some kid from New York city.
而现在每个人都期待跟我握握手
And now everyone expects me to shake hands
表现得像一切都恢复了正常
And pretend like everything's normal,
但不是的
But it's not.
远远不是那样
It's far from that.
为什么你要告诉我这些 伙计
Why are you telling me this, man?
因为我能理解你现在的处境
Because I understand where you're at right now.
你想惩罚那些伤害过你的人
You want to punish the people that have hurt you.
我知道那种感觉
I know what that feels like.
我想折磨那个谋害我哥哥的人
I want to torture the guy that murdered my brother.
我想让他也惨痛的尖叫
I want to make him scream.
这是一切我能想到的是
That's all I can think about.
但我努力让自己存有希望
But I'm trying to be hopeful.
努力让自己变得强大
I'm trying to be strong,
尽管我感觉自己总是魂不守舍
even though I feel myself slipping.
我答应我的哥哥我会成为一个英雄
Look, I promised my brother that I'd be a hero.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表