剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
那个想法指导着我们有好多年了
And that idea has worked for us for years.
但我们能这样生活多久
But how long can we live like this,
在沙漠中徘徊 无家可归
Wandering in the desert without a home?
时代在改变 我们得与时俱进
Times change, and we need to change with them.
我们得停止逃亡 停止活在暗处
We need to stop running, stop living in the shadows.
我们该变得更强
We should be stronger.
问题是
The problem is,
我们很少有人会站出来抵抗
There's simply too few of us to make a stand.
如果我们真的想强大 就得发展我们的队伍
If we are truly to be great, we need to grow our ranks,
带来新的成员
Bring in new members.
新来的人不该被我们所背负的
And the newest among us cannot be shackled
负担所束缚
With the same burden we've borne--
像流浪者般游荡
Wandering like nomads.
他们该有个家
They deserve a home...
一块乐土
A promised land.
我想了很久
Now, I've thought a lot
这个家园到底在哪里
About exactly where this homeland should be.
然后我又回到了这个地方
And I keep coming back to this very spot.
在这里 我们将生根发芽
Here we will plant roots
建立我们的生活 我们的社会
And build a life, a community.
在这里 我们再也不会受到压♥迫♥
Here we will be oppressed no longer.
在这里 我们会以我们自己的方式生活
Here we will live our lives on our own terms.
但这一切都无法发生
But none of that can happen
除非我们将剩余的人团结起来
Until we have gathered the rest.
当我们做到了 我们会回到这个地方
And when we have done that, we will return to this place.
我们将再也不会游荡了
We will wander no longer.
我们将最终
We will finally...
有家可依
Be home.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表