剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
怎么做 唐可说只要我不死
How? Danko said that he wouldn't stop
他就不会停止
Until I was killed.
如果我能让唐可不再对你
What if I could make it so that Danko
那么感兴趣呢
Wasn't interested in you anymore?
为什么帮我
Why do you want to do this for me?
20年来我把尸体装袋标签
20 years of bagging and tagging
我从来没帮助过
And I never helped...
你们中的任何一个
A single one of you.
也许我们都在寻求救赎
Maybe we're both looking for redemption.
你怎么说
What do you say?
成交吗
Is it a deal?
我敢说你希望事情会这么简单
I bet you wish it was that easy.
我接到了你的电♥话♥
I got your phone call.
改变对特蕾西·施特劳斯的看法了吗
Change your mind about Tracy Strauss?
不
No.
我来这里是为了改变你的
I came here to change yours.
抱歉 我要杀了她
Sorry. I'm gonna kill her.
哪怕非得把她吸进液体吸尘器里也得做
Even if I have to suck her up in a wet vac to do it.
她杀了我四个人
She murdered four of my men.
她是个杀手
She's a killer.
我劝你还是想开点
I'm recommending that you let this thing go.
你说过像我们这样的人永远不知悔改
You said guys like us never start over.
我正给你这样一个机会
I'm offering you a chance to do just that.
就当是美国政♥府♥
Consider it a permanent vacation
给你的永久假期
Courtesy of the U.S. government.
没兴趣
Not interested.
无法接受
Not acceptable.
我要你忘了特蕾西·施特劳斯
I want you to forget about Tracy Strauss.
咱们都想要什么的 伯奈特
Well... we all want things, Bennet.
而我会得到我想要的
And I'm gonna get what I want.
我是皮特 请留言
Hey, this is Peter. Leave a message.
有空我会回你电♥话♥的 谢谢
Get back to you when I can. Thanks.
我给你留了
Look, I've left you...
我给你留了3次话了
I've left you three messages.
你得回我电♥话♥
You need to call me back.
我身上发生了些事情
Something's happening to me
我想你是唯一
And I think you're the only person
理解它们的人
Who's gonna understand what it is.
那个...
It's, uh...
打给我
Just call me.
拜托了
Please.
孕妇遇车祸被救
你究竟是谁
Who the hell are you?
你心里清楚
You know exactly who I am.
他们派你来取回那东西
They sent you to get it back.
他让你失忆了
He made you forget.
你说什么
What did you say?
不值得了
It's not worth it.
你是谁
Who are you?
你拿走了我们的一件东西
You took something from us.
现在我要拿回来
Now I'm gonna get it back.
你永远都找不到
You're never gonna find it.
我想我可以
I think I will.
我提起联合水井谋杀案
I'm sorry if I freaked you out with that whole, uh,
把你吓坏了 对不起
Murder at union wells thing.
只是 那件事儿那么大 我太激动了
I just...it was so scandalous and I got excited.
不 不 不 不 不用道歉
No. No, no, no. Don't apologize.
我只是感觉怪怪的
It was just weird talking about it
因为他们从来不让我谈论那件事
Because I was never allowed to talk about it before.
怎么 你装作什么都没发生吗
So what, you pretended like it didn't happen?
不 我只是一直想重新开始我的生活
No, I just kept trying to start my life over
我本以为能保留我喜欢自己的部分
And I thought I could take what I liked about
而扔下其他烦恼的事情
Who I was and leave all the other stuff behind.
太棒了
Whoo! Yeah!
你就该这么玩《吉他英雄》
That is how you play Guitar Hero.
克莱尔 过来 来这里
Claire! Hey, come on, over here!
咱俩打
You and me.
你被传唤了 快来
You have been served. Come on!
她是谁
Who is she?
她可可怕
She's horrible.
整晚上全被她占住了
She's been hogging the thing all night.
那是我室友
That would be my roommate.
快点 我们上了
Come on, we're up.
我本来想和格雷琴玩的
I was gonna play with Gretchen.
格雷琴会玩吗
Does Gretchen know how to play?
不会 但格雷琴不介意啊
No, but Gretchen doesn't care.
你的对手应该是能帮你提高水平的
Your opponent's supposed to raise your game,
不是降低
Not lower it.
既然我们俩都不会玩儿
Well, since neither one of us know what we're doing,
就是一样水平啦
We'll be on even playing fields.
这真的会很糟糕
This is gonna be really bad.
哦 我打中一个
Oh, I got one.
黄色的
Yellow.
-是 是 -哦 不会吧
- Yes. Yes! - Oh, no.
我打得越来越好了
I must be getting better every second.
阿宽 阿宽
阿宽 阿宽 阿宽
你终于醒了
你说什么
刚发生什么了
那只猫呢
你的能力出了点问题
你没有冻结时间 反而被时间冻结了
你鼻子在流血
有些事情很不对劲
我现在就带你去看医生
不 我不需要医生
没用的
但你必须去
我坚持要你去
我已经看过医生了
是吗
因为流鼻血吗
还是头痛呢
为什么你不告诉我
因为情况不乐观
医生怎么说
我要死了 安藤
也许近期内
我不知道
我不相信
我们一定能做什么的
你回去 回到过去
也许你能消除发生在你身上的事
我不能时间旅行了 你知道的
你只要再努力点
这些肯定都是在某个时候开始发展的
是的
这张照片 是那个晚上 在嘉年华
你还记得那里有个预言家吗
她给了我一个预言
"你将成为超能英雄"
是的
从那时起
我把一切致力于成为
一个英雄
要是你没听到那个预言呢
没错
这就是绝对不能那么做的原因
我绝对不能改变过去
无论发生什么
我们都知道那样做有多危险
这是我的原则
去他妈的原则
抱歉 阿宽
阿宽
阿宽 阿宽
阿宽 刚发生了什么
你又不动了
我不确定
我想我
回到了嘉年华 并且...
阿宽
阿宽
日本 东京
14年前
我怎么...
怎么回事
我在哪儿
今日
他是谁
Who is he?
他名叫阿宽 中村宽
His name is Hiro. Hiro Nakamura.
他曾经来过我们的嘉年华
And he was here at the Carnival.
什么时候 多久前
When? How long ago?
14年前
14 years.
谢谢 莉迪亚
Thank you, Lydia.
目前就这样了
That's all for now.
到处跑了这么多年
Are we really going to stop moving
咱们真要停下来吗
After all these years?
是时候了 是的
It's time. Yes.
听着
Listen...
我知道你很虚弱
I know you're weak.
但我需要你再试一次
But I need you to try and do it one more time.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表