剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Matt...
我曾经深入你的大脑 所以我深切地知道
I've been inside of your head so I have a pretty good idea
如何才能成为一个好人
of what it takes to be a good person.
进入我的思想吧
Go inside mine.
然后你再做决定
And you make the call.
你看到了吧
You see it...
就在这里
Right here.
没 我只看到你扭曲的思维
No what I saw was inside your twisted mind.
那不是你内心的想法
That wasn't your heart.
我能证明
I can prove it.
给我次机会吧
Just give me a chance.
马特 你得相信我们
You need to trust us Matt.
好吧
Fine.
你们 你们赶紧走吧
Just get-- get the hell out of my home.
我们走
Let's go.
你现在要乖乖地按我说的去做
Now you are going to do exactly what I tell you to do.
艾玛做的简直棒极了
Emma's doing an incredible job.
好多人啊
It's quite a crowd.
他们都来看我们
They've all come out to see us.
看我们什么
See us do what?
我们的表演吗
Our acts?
那还能是什么
What else would I be referring to?
那些记者
Those news cameras...
你邀请来的吗
You invite them too?
世界需要见识下我们 埃德加
The world needs to meet us Edgar.
这是我们有史以来最伟大的表演
It's the biggest show we've ever done.
你看起来很紧张
You seem nervous.
你没紧张 是吧
You aren't nervous are you?
兴奋
Excited.
巨变将始于今晚
Tonight changes everything...
为了我们所有人
For all of us.
那天我离开烧烤酒会以后 发现有个人在外面等我
He was there waiting as I left the burnt toast that day.
那个老头自称是塞缪尔·所罗门的朋友
Some old man said he was a friend of Samuel Sullivan
他把手搭在我的肩上
Put his hand on my shoulder.
接下来 我就置身于密尔沃基市的街头
Next thing I knew I was on a street corner in Milwaukee.
那是1944年1月26日
It was January 26 1944.
哦 不
Oh no.
天很冷
It was cold.
我很怕
I was scared.
我一个人都不认识 很想你
I didn't know a soul and I missed you.
然后你一直活到现在
And you lived all this time.
我在兵工厂找了份工作
I got a job in a munitions factory.
当时的女孩儿们都做那工作
All the girls did back then.
你知道要用108磅铆钉
Did you realize it takes 108 pounds of rivets
才能固定P-51野马战斗机的一个机翼吗
to hold the wing of a p-51 Mustang in place?
除非你用14码的
Unless of course you use the 14-gauge
而不是16码的
instead of the 16-gauge--
查莉 我对不起你
Charlie I'm so sorry.
都是我的错
This was all my fault.
都是因为我 邪恶的蝴蝶男才会找上你
I led the evil butterfly man right to you.
因为我爱你 所以他把你送走了
It is because I loved you that he sent you away.
当我说我的所作所为造就了现在的我
When I said that I was the product of my experiences
我忘了说最重要的部分
I left out the most important part...
你
You.
你走进我的生活
You came into my life
你改变了一切
And you changed everything.
你之前在我的记忆里看到的那个男人
The man you saw up there in those memories
不可能含笑九泉
could never have died a happy man.
但是我能 因为有你
But I can because of you.
不 不 不要说
No no no no don't--don't say that.
不许那么说
Don't say that.
试着原谅我吧 克莱尔
Try to find a way to forgive me claire.
不
No.
你不需要被原谅
I don't need to forgive you.
我感谢你
I need to thank you.
因为你 我才能像现在这样
I am who I am because of you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 克莱尔小熊
I love you too Claire bear.
你要保证我一些事
So I want you to promise me something...
你要避开世人
That you'll hide.
什么
What?
世界不需要知道你的存在
The world doesn't have to know about you.
你可以足不出户
You--you can stay in.
你可以混到正常人中间去
You can blend in.
你可以隐姓埋名 克莱尔 你知道怎么做
You can pass Claire. You know how to do it.
爸爸 我们不必非得这么做 我们有办法出去
Dad we don't have to do this. We can find a way out.
我要你保证你不会将超能力暴露在世人面前
I want you to promise me you'll stay hidden.
克莱尔 求你了
Claire please.
这是我的遗愿 克莱尔
It's my dying wish Claire.
-请你答应我 -不 不
- Please promise me. - No no.
爸爸
Dad?
不 不
No. No!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad no!
不
No!
特蕾西
Tracy.
我不知道该怎么办 他快死了
I don't know what to do. He's dying.
有我帮忙他不会死的 快
Not if I can help it. Come on.
-爸爸 -诺亚
- Dad. - Noah.
-爸爸 -特蕾西
- dad. - Tracy.
我们必须带你穿过30英尺厚的土层
We have to get you through 30 feet of dirt.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
-好 -来吧
- Yeah. - Come on.
-起来 -加把劲
-Come on. - Come on.
-来 -加把劲
- Come on. - Come on.
你欠我一个人情
You're gonna owe me one.
除非我们出去了才算
He will as soon as we get out of here.
但愿你会游泳
I hope you can swim.
诺亚 诺亚
Noah. Noah!
-爸爸 你还好吗 -我没事
- Dad. You okay? - Yeah.
特蕾西救了我们
Tracy saved us.
我知道 是我向她求救的
I know. I called her.
嘉年华移走了吗
Carnival's gone?
他们现在在纽约中♥央♥公园
They're in New York central park.
我安排了一架直升机
I lined up a chopper.
它会直接带我们去曼哈顿
It'll take us right into Manhattan.
马上...就到
It'll be here any... Second.
她去哪了
Where is she?
她说你欠她一个人情
She said you owe her one.
我们得走了
We've got to go.
不要自责了 阿宽
Don't beat yourself up Hiro.
我应该等你
I would have waited for you
但是你出生时
But by the time you were born
我已经是个中年妇女了
I was middle-aged.
我很高兴之前能认识你
I'm just so happy I got to see you before...
你的身体状况不好
You're not well.
所幸的是自从你那位
The good news is
奇怪的医生朋友帮我治疗过后
that brain aneurysm never bothered me again
我的脑动脉瘤就不再犯了
after your weird doctor friend cured me.
不幸的是
Unfortunately
其他所有的东西都再无福消受了
Pretty much everything else is about to give out.
我可以改变这些 查莉
I can fix this Charlie.
改变
Fix this?
什么意思
How do you mean?
我可以改变这一切
I can fix everything.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Will you excuse us for one minute?
你说的"改变"是什么意思
What do you mean "fix it"?
我要回到1944年去
I will go back to 1944...
把她带回烧烤酒会
...and take her right back to the Burnt Toast Diner.
有些事情是无法改变的
There's no such thing as stepping on a "small butterfly."
我现在做的都是为了纠正一个严重的错误
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表