剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I don't feel mortal.
我感觉所向披靡
I feel invincible.
中年危机 就是这样
It's midlife crisis. That's all this is.
我的建议是
Here's my suggestion.
去买♥♥一辆昂贵的大跑车
You go out and you get yourself a big expensive sports car
再找个品行有问题的年轻女人
And a younger woman with questionable morals.
你父亲就是这么做的 很有效
That's what your father did, and it worked for him.
没有你我会变成什么
What would I be without you?
我去接电♥话♥ 好吗
I'm gonna get the phone, okay?
是
Yeah.
帕克曼警官吗
Detective Parkman.
我是安吉拉·佩里
Angela Petrelli.
我告诉过你别打电♥话♥给我
I told you never to call me.
有麻烦了
We have a problem.
什么麻烦
What kind of problem?
你六周前做的那件事
That thing you did six weeks ago.
你是说你和伯纳特胁迫我
You mean when you and Bennet strong-armed me
让我扮演上帝那件事吗
Into playing god, that thing?
我想塞拉又要回来了
I think Sylar's beginning to emerge again.
因为他是塞拉
That's because he is Sylar.
不 当你把他变成我儿子时
No, you made Sylar go away
你让塞拉消失了
When you turned him into my son.
我亲眼看到你这么做的
I saw you do it.
好吧 那你还叫我做什么
Okay, then why the hell are you calling me?
因为你需要处理好这件事
Because you need to fix it.
你得弥补疏漏 加密升级
You need to patch it up, upgrade it,
怎么做都成
Whatever it is you do.
要怎么做
How exactly?
进入他的意识 再次抹去他的记忆
You go back into his mind and erase his memory again.
就是你要做的
That's what you do.
不 我不再做了 我已经停手了
No, not anymore. I stopped.
听着 从那天起
Look, ever since that day,
我感觉有东西进入了我的身体
I have felt like something got inside of me
而且我不能把它弄出来
And I can't get it out.
我开始出现幻觉我... 不再干了
I started seeing things and I...I've stopped, okay?
我不干了 我退出
I'm done. I'm out.
警官 对于像我们这样的人
There's no such thing as out, detective.
没有所谓的退出
Not for people like us.
你可以这样 不是我
Yeah, speak for yourself.
我告诉你 塞勒可能随时出现
I'm telling you, Sylar could emerge at any minute.
你要告诉我你不愿意
Are you telling me you are not willing
解决我们的麻烦吗
To fix our problem?
不是我们的问题 这是你的问题
This is not our problem. This is your problem.
所以
So...
祝你好运
Good luck with it.
说真的 只要她用心学习
And honestly, I'm sure she could be
肯定是个中等偏上的学生
A really above-average student if she just applied herself.
克莱尔
Claire.
你终于到了
Hey, you made it.
对不起我来晚了
Yeah, I'm sorry I'm late.
车出了点小毛病
I was having a little trouble with my car.
安妮刚刚给我讲了今天的事儿
And Annie was just, um, catching me up.
是吗
Oh, she was?
今晚舞会见
So I'll see you at the mixer tonight.
我听说他们在那安装了《吉他英雄3》
I hear they have Guitar Hero 3 set up down there.
而我 是玩《吉他英雄3》的高手呢
And well, I sort of excel at Guitar Hero 3,
就当你被点名传唤了
So, um, consider yourself served.
很高兴认识你 伯纳特先生
It was very nice to meet you, Mr. Bennet.
我也是
You too.
安妮给你讲了
So Annie was catching you up.
也许你可以下学期再上代数课
Maybe you can, uh, take that algebra class next semester.
可你看 那恐怕是我今天
But see, that is probably
没什么好讲的一段
The least interesting part of my day.
为什么
How so?
我被当成了
I was recognized as a survivor
奥德赛回乡会大屠♥杀♥的幸存者
Of the homecoming massacre back in Odessa.
至少我的名字被认出来了
Well, my name was.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
也许你把名字
You know, maybe changing your name
改回伯纳特并不是一个好主意
Back to Bennet wasn't such a great idea after all,
但是他们说大学是改头换面的好地方
But they say college is for reinventing yourself.
我不愿意假装成别人
I don't want to pretend to be anyone but me.
我只想做克莱尔·伯奈特
I just wanna be Claire Bennet,
诺亚·伯奈特的女儿
Daughter of Noah Bennet.
安妮今天问我我爸爸是干什么的
You know, Annie asked me today what my dad did for a living.
我居然跟她说了实话
And I actually told her the truth.
差不多
Ish.
我跟她说你在政♥府♥工作 这已经很接近了
I told her you worked for the government, but still
我喜欢说实话
And I like telling the truth.
说不定我的改头换面之路
What if my way of reinventing myself
要通过说实话呢
Is by telling the truth?
-差不多 -差不多
- Ish. - Ish.
-也许不用全部事实 -全部事实
- Maybe not the whole truth. - The whole truth.
不用 小心点 亲爱的
No. Just be careful, sweetheart.
所罗门兄弟嘉年华
好的 莉迪亚
All right, Lydia.
让我看看他是谁
Show me who he is.
他的名字是唐可
His name is Danko.
埃米·唐可
Emile Danko.
你想见我 萨缪尔
You wanted to see me, Samuel.
想找你帮个忙 艾德加
I have a favor to ask of you, Edgar.
这次就不能派别人去
Can't you send someone else this time?
我认为这是对你特殊能力的赞美
I'd take it as a compliment to your unique skills.
你今天早上说的
Well, what you said this morning
关于救赎的话 我希望会实现
About redemption... I'm hoping that's possible.
所有这些
All of this.
好吧 我没有提的是复仇
Yes, well, I left out the part about vengeance.
这也就是他的位置
That's where he comes in.
可以前不到万不得已我不会杀人
But I've only killed when I've absolutely had to.
底线已经被打破了
The line's been crossed.
被他们 不是我们
They crossed it, not us.
你得去找他 把指南针要回来
I need you to go to him, get the compass back,
然后杀了那个混♥蛋♥
And the kill the son of a bitch.
约瑟夫也会希望这样的结果
That's what Joseph would have wanted.
可是约瑟夫已经不在了
Well, Joseph's not here anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
以后我不会再要求你
I won't ask you again after this one.
我保证
I promise.
此刻我想我会是那个
And here I was thinking that I'd be the one
逃走的人
That got away.
才不
No.
你是第五号♥
You're just number five.
五是我的幸运数字
You know, five's my lucky number.
或者说曾经是
Or it used to be.
现在还是吗
Is it still lucky?
我还没决定
I haven't decided yet.
我眼见你被炸成碎片
I saw you break into a thousand pieces,
而你现在还活着
And yet here you are.
真是个巧妙的戏法
That is a neat trick.
那不是戏法
It wasn't a trick.
我感觉到我被撕碎
I felt myself shatter.
融化
Melting...
然后所有碎片又漂浮着凝聚到一起
And then all those pieces of me came floating back together
全凭着一个念头
With one cohesive thought.
杀了你们全部
Killing all of you.
你看 这就是我不明白的地方
Okay, now see, that's the part that I don't get.
因为我不认为你是真正的杀手
Because I don't think that you're really a killer.
那不是你
That's not who you are.
不 那就是我
No, that's all I am.
你们抢走了我其他的部分
You took the rest away from me.
我可以帮助你恢复原来的生活
I can help you get your life back.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表