剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, you know.
老样子呗
Same old same old.
我要知道那盘带子上有什么
I need to know what was on that film.
是关于我的能力的 是不是
It's about my ability, isn't it?
是一种能让我的能力千倍增长的方法
A way for me to increase my power a thousand-fold.
告诉我
Tell me!
你的哥哥警告过我要小心你
Your brother warned me about you.
这么多年了 他一直在背叛我
After all these years, he's been betraying me?
他一直踩着我
Holding me back so that he could keep
好让他称王称霸
Playing the king.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
告诉我那带子上有什么
Tell me what's on that film.
绝不
Never.
我会发现真♥相♥的
I will learn the truth.
我会竭尽全力去阻止你
And I will do everything I can to stop you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
阿宽
Hiro?
老朋友 你好啊
Hello, old friend.
我不是你认识的中村宽
I am not the Hiro Nakamura you know.
我是从8周后来的
I have come eight weeks from the future.
-为了救我吗 -不是的
- To save my life? - No.
为了拯救这卷录像
To save this film.
在我的未来 你死了
In the future I come from, you were dead.
我在这间屋子里被杀了
I was murdered right here in this room.
你怎么知道我需要防弹背心
How did you know I would need that Kevlar Vest?
我最近的时间旅行都不是很顺利
My time travel is not so good lately.
我第一次试的时候 我到了现在的10分钟后
The first time I tried, I arrived ten minutes from now.
那可不怎么好
Wasn't pretty.
如果我没有来找萨缪尔
If I hadn't gone right to Samuel,
他就永远不会知道他能力的秘密
He would have never known the secrets of his power.
我的研究令他腐朽了
My investigation has corrupted him.
我们得阻止他 阿宽
We have to stop him, Hiro.
我们会的
And we will.
不过首先 你得再多消失八个星期
But first, you have to disappear
直到他放了查莉
For eight more weeks until he releases Charlie.
-查莉 是的
- Charlie? - Yes.
萨缪尔把我爱的人关了起来
Samuel is holding captive the woman I love
直到我把这个录像给他送去
Until I deliver this film.
阿宽 这个人非常危险
Hiro, this man is extremely dangerous.
我不能就这么离开八个星期
I can't just go away for eight weeks
而他却巩固自己的能力
While he consolidates his power.
求你了
Please.
如果他知道我救了你
If he knew I spared your life,
他就永远也不会放了查莉的
He will never release Charlie.
我很理解你的担忧
I understand your concern,
而且我很感激你为我所做的一切
And I appreciate all that you've done for me.
但我们更该把精力放在阻止萨缪尔上
But our primary focus must be stopping Samuel.
我不会拿查莉的生命冒险的
I will not risk Charlie's life.
那好吧 那我们就很难达成一致了 阿宽
Well then, we'll have to agree to disagree, Hiro.
如果你不消失到查莉安全为止
If you will not disappear until Charlie is safe,
那我就得让你消失了
Then I will have to make you disappear.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
抱歉
Sorry.
他常说"把你的手指"
He used to say, "put your finger"
"放进一桶水里 再拿出来"
"in a bucket of water, pull it out,"
"然后看看那个洞多快会填满"
"And see how fast that hole fills up."
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks a lot. Thanks a lot.
你拿到你要的录像了
Your have your film.
现在我要我的查莉
Now I want Charlie.
很快的
Soon.
很抱歉你的朋友必须得死
Sorry your friend had to die.
阿玛迪先生
Mr. Ahmadi,
该接受治疗了
Time for your medication.
我的名字是莫欣德·苏雷什
My name is Mohinder Suresh.
我的名字是莫欣德
My name is Mohinder...
是的
Yes.
贾尼斯 宝贝 是我
Janice, honey, it's me.
听着 这事很难在电♥话♥里讲清楚
Look, this is tough to explain into a machine.
记得我告诉过你我的大脑里有另外一个人吗
Remember I told you there was a guy inside my head
他在控制着我的思想 一个叫塞拉的怪物
Taking control of my mind, a monster named Sylar?
好吧 我只是想告诉你
Well, I just want to let you know
过去那几周疯狂的日子终于结束了
The craziness over the last few weeks is finally over.
塞拉已经走了
And, uh, Sylar's gone.
他回到了他自己的身体里
He's gone back into his own body.
我觉得他已经得到了他想要的
I think he got what he wanted.
我不确定我为什么会来
I'm not really sure what I'm doing here.
甚至不确定我想找一个...
Not even sure I hope to find a...
我只知道我无法再过以前的生活了
I just know that I can't go on living my old life anymore.
很高兴你打电♥话♥给我 特蕾西
I'm glad you called, Tracy.
我希望你会打给我
I'd hoped you would.
我觉得我们真正的联♥系♥在了一起
I felt a real connection between us.
有些事我想请教你
There's something I'm gonna ask of you.
关于如何运用你的天赋来协助我们
A way for you to use your gifts
为有特殊能力的人建立一个更好的世界
To help make this a better world for all people of abilities.
与我合作 我们可以成就大事
Together, we can accomplish great things.
你有独特的天分 特蕾西
You have unique talents, Tracy.
内森 这个
Nathan, this, uh,
这个想法 关于你是...
This idea, this thought that you're...
塞拉
Sylar.
是的
Yeah.
改变声音 改变容貌
Change the voice, chance the face,
但内心仍然是他
Still him underneath.
这双手杀过无数人 彼得
These hands have killed dozens of people, Pete.
包括我们的朋友
Friends of ours.
无论内森·佩里过去是谁 他现在已经不在了
Whoever Nathan petrelli was, he's gone now.
只剩下一些胡乱的思想还存活在一个凶手的脑海中
Just some random thoughts in a mass murderer's head.
好吧 就算我相信你说的那些
Okay, look, assuming that I believe any of that,
那又怎么样
What would it matter?
马特没告诉你他把塞拉赶出去了吗
I mean, didn't Matt say that he forced Sylar out?
你真的认为马特能从那脑袋中
You really think Matt could purge
清除所有的邪恶念头吗
Every sick thought from that head?
对别人来说 我是内森·佩里 彼得
To the rest of the world, I'm Nathan petrelli, Pete.
但每次你看我的时候
But every time you look at me,
就像你现在看着我这样
The way you're looking at me right now,
你会看到塞拉
You're gonna see Sylar.
告诉我我错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
告诉我我错了 彼得
Tell me I'm wrong, Pete.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表