剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Can I help you with something?
希望如此
I hope so.
我要一个或许根本不存在的人
I'm looking for someone who may or may not even exist.
如果真有此人的话
If he does,
他的名字应该是塞缪尔·所罗门
His name would be Samuel Sullivan.
我是约瑟夫.所罗门 是这里的团主
I'm Joseph sullivan, proprietor.
你要找的那个人是我的弟弟
The man you are looking for is my brother.
跟我来
Come with me.
如果我的资料正确
If my evidence is correct,
你弟弟可以无限增强自己的能力
Your brother may be capable of magnifying his powers
只要靠近其他有超能力的人就可以了
Simply by being near others with abilities.
能量 超能力
Powers, abilities.
我很乐意帮助你 博士
I'd like to help you, doctor.
但我恐怕不明白你在说什么
But I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.
我以为你要去生火呢
I thought you were going to build a fire.
我觉得埃德加和达米安可以搞定
Figured, uh, Edgar and Damian could handle that.
我是塞缪尔
I'm samuel.
塞缪尔·所罗门吗
Samuel Sullivan?
苏雷什博士是来问我几个问题的
Dr. Suresh here has a few questions for me.
他正在写一本关于奔波的马戏团表演者的书
He's writing a book on the life of traveling carnies.
这种书会有人看吗
People wanna read a thing like that?
那可是个五彩缤纷的异域世界
It's a colorful and exotic world.
不如你去火堆那边加入其他人吧
Why don't you join the others at the fire pit.
我肯定他们需要你帮忙
I'm sure they could use your help.
当然
Yeah, of course.
我从8000公里以外的地方
I've just traveled 8,000 miles
到这里来见你弟弟
To speak with your brother.
如果你要阻止我
If you're gonna try and stop me,
最好有个充分的理由
You'd better have a damn good reason.
拜托 进屋详谈
Please. Come inside.
现在
Present day.
你进来时
Oh, uh, when you came in the room,
我已经死了
I was already dead.
你不记得在房♥间里见过任何人
You don't remember seeing anyone else in that room.
你只是把我送去了停尸房♥
You took me to the morgue.
你记得的就这些了
And that's all you remember.
帮我个忙 把我的衣服拿去
Oh, and do me a favor. Take my clothes.
把我的给你吧
Oh, let me give you my clothes.
好主意
Yeah, good idea.
快点 快
Hurry up, let's go, let's go. Come on.
我们为什么来这里 内森
Why are we here, Nathan?
我现在不能和别人在一起
I shouldn't be around people right now.
在我身上发生了一些事 彼特
Something happened to me out there, Pete.
什么
What?
我脑子有一个念头
I nearly put you through a wall
差点让我带着你穿墙而过
With a flick of my hand.
如果塞拉进了我的脑子
If Sylar gets into my head
就像他进帕克曼脑子一样
The way he got into Parkman's...
我不能让你冒险
I can't risk that with you.
这附近可能有路
There's a road around here somewhere.
你会找到回家的路的
You'll find your way home.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
走吧 我就在你后面
Go ahead. I'll be right behind you.
对录像中的图像留下了一些疑问
The images on that film leave little doubt.
你兄弟的破坏能力不能
The destruction your brother is capable of cannot be...
我很清楚他的能力
I am well aware of what he's capable of.
但塞缪自己并不知情
But Samuel himself has no idea.
我此生的任务就是
And it's been my life's work to keep it that way,
不让他知道他能力的真正本质
To keep him in the dark about the true nature of his power.
我们从狼烟沙地逃出来没多久
Soon after our release from internment at Coyote Sands,
妈妈告诉了我塞缪的事情
My mother told me the truth about Samuel.
也就是你在录像里看到的
You saw it on film.
我妈妈保守着这秘密
My mother lived it.
她清楚的知道他会变得多危险
She knew exactly how dangerous he could become.
我把我们的社交圈控制在很小的范围内
I've kept our community small in number
以确保塞缪的能力得以节制
To ensure Samuel's power remains subdued.
我爱我的弟弟
I love my brother.
但他变成了一个很有野心的人
But he's become a man of great ambition.
在他心灵深处 他可以感受到
Somewhere inside, he can taste it,
这种巨大的潜力是他与生俱来的
The immense potential he was born with.
在适当的环境下
Under the right circumstances,
你弟弟的能力可以增长1000倍
Your brother's powers could increase a thousand-fold.
根据录像上的信息
The information on that film...
烧了那录像
Burn the film!
回印度去
Go back to India.
我们必须尽一切可能
We must do everything possible
让这个精灵呆在瓶中
To keep this genie in a bottle.
我怎么知道我能够信任你
How do I know I can trust you?
我已经监视他40余年了
I have watched over him for 40 years,
一切都没有问题
And everything's been just fine.
这里不再欢迎你了
You're no longer welcome here.
米拉 是我
Mira, it's me.
你是对的
You were right.
这完全是一个错误
This was all a mistake.
我应该把那录像扔进垃圾桶
I should have left that film in the trash.
我不该打开那盒子
I should have left that box unopened.
我想你
I miss you.
我会乘下一班飞机回家
I'll be on the next plane home.
当心 苏雷什博士
Be careful, Dr. Suresh.
邪恶蝴蝶男会来找你
Evil butterfly man will be coming for you.
你已经有一个多小时
You know, you have not lost control
没有失去对能力的控制了
Of your abilities in over an hour.
无论你发生了什么
Whatever's happening with you,
我都认为这不是身体上的原因
I don't think it's physical.
是心理上的
It's psychological.
好极了
Great.
我的能力因惊恐而发作了
I panic attack with powers.
什么时候开始的
When did it start?
今天早上
Just this morning.
我正坐在饭店里想着...
I was sitting in this diner thinking about...
想着什么
About what?
想改变一切
About changing everything.
我的整个人生
My entire life.
我太迷茫了 克莱尔
I've been so lost, Claire.
我努力地想挽回我过去的生活
I tried so hard to put my old life back together,
但当我做到了 却发现一切都不像从前了
But once I did, nothing fit anymore.
然后我遇见了这个叫做塞缪尔的陌生人
Then I met this strange man named Samuel.
他和一群人生活在一起
He lives with a group of people...
一群有能力的人
Who all have abilities.
是的 我也见过他
Yeah, I met him too.
他邀请我加入他们
He invited me to join them,
到一个我们都能被接受的地方去
To move to this place where we're all accepted.
我想我可能会答应
I think I might do it.
放弃一切
Give up everything.
开始一段新生活
Just start a new life.
也许你真该如此
Maybe you should.
也许这正是你的身体在告诉你它的需要
Maybe that's what your body is telling you it wants.
能有人倾诉一下真好
It's great to have someone to talk to about all this.
在正常的世界里很难找到朋友
It's hard to find a friend out there in the normal world.
找到你能信任的人
Someone you can trust.
没错 我也遇到过类似的事
Yeah. I had something like that,
但我很确定一切都结束了
But I'm pretty sure that's over.
宣传手册上说得太好了
Oh, it just sounded so good on paper,
大学
College.
我现在在想
Now I'm starting to wonder if...
对我们这样姑娘来说
It's hard out there
外面的世界无比艰难
For girls like us.
女士们
Ladies.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
你知道的
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表