剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我来这儿是想问你一个问题
And I'm here to ask you one question.
如果你来这里是为了救杰里米的命
If you're here to save young jeremy's life,
那以后要怎么办
Then what's next?
你要随便给他找个地方生活吗
You gonna take him to a place just to live?
还是送他到属于他的地方去
Or where he belongs?
你做了什么
What did you do?
没事的
It's all right.
退后
Stay back.
我是个朋友 特蕾西
I'm a friend, Tracy.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
没关系的 你在这儿很安全
It's all right. you're safe here.
我跟你是一样的
I'm like you.
我们都跟你是一样的
We're all like you.
-这是什么地方 -家
- What is this place? - Home.
这是屠宰间还是操作室
Slaughter floor or operation center?
我还用问吗
Should I even ask?
好好享受恐怖周吧
Have a nice hell week.
你先请
After you.
那个 你已经知道多久了
So, uh, how long have you known?
知道什么
Known what?
知道自己不想进这个联谊会吗
That I really don't want to be in this sorority?
我是指 知道你喜欢女孩
That you like girls.
搞得好像我必须要对外宣布一样
You make it sound like I have to declare,
就像是宣布我的专业之类的东西
Like, it's my major or something.
其实我有点嫉妒
I'm actually jealous.
大学的第一年
First year of college
你就明白了自己想要的东西
And you've already figured yourself out.
这我可不确定
I don't know about that.
其实我的男生朋友比女生朋友多
Truth is I've had more boyfriends than girlfriends.
是吗
Really?
多几个
How many more?
大概六七个吧
Six or seven.
不算很多 是吧
That's not a lot, right?
听上去可以接受
Sounds about right.
你不会是
Hey, you're not...
不 不可能
No, you couldn't be.
你以前可是个拉拉队员
You were a cheerleader.
不可能什么
Not what?
你是处♥女♥吗
A virgin?
咱们真是两个极端呢
We could not be more different.
也许是奇异吸引子吧
Maybe we're strange attractors.
奇异吸引子
Strange attractors?
物理学的
It's a physics thing.
宇宙万物都有磁性 知道吧
Everything in the universe has a magnetic charge, right?
奇异吸引子就是本不该在一起的粒子
So strange attractors are particles that end up together
合在了一起
That don't really belong together,
而合为一体后
But when they're together
就会有极强的能量
They're super-powerful.
就像咱们这样
Sort of like we could be?
也许不像
Or not.
什么
What?
小点声 等等
Shh. Hold on.
得了吧
Come on.
别告诉我你已经被吓破胆了
Don't tell me you're freaked out now.
我是说 你看
I mean, look.
看到没 什么都没有
See? Nothing.
更多的无聊东西
Just more lameness.
格雷琴
Gretch!
刚才那是什么啊
What the hell was that?
我开始觉得这不只是个游戏
I'm starting to think this isn't a game.
杰里米可以有这样的生活
This is the life Jeremy could have.
什么 在嘉年华打工吗
What? Working at a carnival?
在家人中间
Surrounded by family.
他真正的家人
His true family.
你记得你第一次使用
Do you remember the first time
天赋的时候吗
You experienced your gift?
用天赋形容远远不够
"Gift" might be a little generous.
感觉一刹那间 整个宇宙都在你身体里
Like the entire universe coursing through you
运转
All at once.
特蕾西 那能力不仅是你的
That wasn't just your ability, Tracy.
你正迈向比你自己还伟大的事情
You were tapping into something greater than yourself.
我们都彼此相连
We're all connected.
我想要相信你的话
I'd like to believe that.
那就相信吧
Believe it.
每当有新人加入这个家庭时
Every time someone joins this family,
我这里都会有感觉
I get a feeling in here.
我猜 这是一种能量
It's an energy, I guess.
它每天都在变强
It gets stronger every day.
这是杰里米该来的地方
This is where Jeremy should be.
什么 住在房♥车里 四处漂泊吗
What, living in trailers, drifting from town to town?
那你会怎么做
What would you do?
给他一个假名 假的生活吗
Give him a false name? A false life?
这个孩子可以创造奇迹
This is a boy who can work miracles.
为什么要把他藏起来呢
Why should he be invisible?
把他带回家来吧
Bring him home!
你也可以一起来
You could join him.
我知道你也迷失了
I know you've been lost too.
这是你的天性
It's your nature.
够了
That's enough.
现在送我回去吧
Just take me back now.
没问题
Fair enough.
我从来不会强行推销
Look, I'm never about the hard sell,
但是请收下这个
But please take this
它会指引你回来的路
To find your way back here.
这是莉迪亚
This is Lydia.
她会送你出去
She'll take you from here.
我认识她 我曾经帮过她
I know her. I helped her.
她伤心的时候来找过我
She came to me when she was sad.
我知道
I know.
我把她抱在怀里 我们在飞
I held her in my arms. We were flying.
我们已经谈过
We've talked about this.
你现在的记忆不是你的
The memories you're having, they're not yours.
那是谁的
Then whose are they?
要是真正的我不在这里
And if the real me isn't in here...
我在哪里
Then where am I?
马特 你在干什么
Matt, what are you doing?
我必须离开
Uh...I have to leave.
否则...你和小马特会有危险
It's just... it's not safe for you and Matty.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
别人可以控制我
Someone else can control me.
控制我的身体
My body.
别人
Someone else?
马特 你为什么总是这样呢
Matt, why do you always do this?
别这样
Come on.
我们才刚刚亲密了些
We're just getting close.
在一起15年了
We're going on 15 years.
你想再次把一切都毁了吗
And you want to blow everything up again?
贾尼斯 贾尼斯
Janice? Janice?
听着 我做的不对
Look, I did a terrible thing.
我洗耳恭听
Aw, this should be good.
我用能力把一个人的记忆塞进到
I used my ability to push one man's memories
另一个人脑子里
Into another man's head.
是啊 我的脑子
Yeah, my head.
有个人未经我允许
There is somebody out there using my body
滥用我的身体
Without my permission.
我都不知道你有这个能力
I didn't even know that you could do that.
这是不对的 我知道
It was wrong. I know that.
可我必须这么做
But I had to do it to
才能除掉一个罪大恶极的罪犯
Get rid of this really bad criminal.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表