剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》前情提要
Previously on heroes...
等一下
Wait a second.
那是克莱尔吗
Is that Claire?
-你好 克莱尔 -塞缪尔想投降
- Hello, Claire. - Samuel wants to surrender.
-真的吗 为什么 -为了保护家人
- Really? Why? - To protect his family.
他愿意自首
He's willing to turn himself over
只要嘉年华里其他人
As long as the rest of the carnival
能够隐蔽并安全
stays safe and under the grid.
我在山上发现了他
I found him on the hill...
带着这个
With this!
彼得 她会杀害成千上万的人
Peter, she's gonna kill thousands of people.
将会血流成河
It will be a bloodbath.
告诉我你到底看到什么
Tell me exactly what you saw.
你救不了她
You cannot save her.
但是有人能救她
But someone else can.
别担心
Don't worry.
我来救你了
I'm here to save you.
他被困住了 彼得
He's trapped, peter.
-你都做了什么事 -我进入他的脑子里
- What the hell did you do? - I went inside his head,
把他困在他自己的噩梦里
And I trapped him in his worst nightmare.
他再也不会伤害到别人了
He'll never hurt anyone again.
-我必须唤醒他 -不
- I have to bring him back. - No.
不 你不能那样做
No, you can't do that.
你进入他的脑子 可能就出不来了
You go into his head, you might not come out.
彼得 彼得 不要 彼得
Peter...peter, don't! Peter! No, peter!
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
彼得
Peter.
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
我来带你离开这儿
I came to get you out of here.
确实是你
It is you, isn't it?
我以为这里只有我 其他人都死了
I thought I was alone here, that everyone was dead.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我是来救你这混♥蛋♥出去的
I came to drag your sorry ass out of here.
快走吧
Now, let's go.
出不去的 彼得
There is no getting out of here, peter.
我已经尝试
I've tried...
-三年了 -三年
- for three years. - Three years?
你在说什么呢 才三个小时而已
What are you talking about? It's been three hours.
等等
Wait a minute.
你不是
You're not...
真的在这
really here.
这不是真实的你
You're not real.
这是在我的意识里 是不是
It's just my mind, isn't it?
我的意识和我开了个玩笑
This is my mind playing tricks on me
这是对我的惩罚 是不是
As part of my punishment, isn't it?
你以为我会给你机会嘲笑我吗
You think I'm gonna let you taunt me?
滚远点
You stay away.
别跟着我 否则杀了你
If you follow me, I will kill you!
你听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
【第十七章 围城】
塞拉
Sylar!
我发誓我会杀了你 从我脑子里滚蛋
I swear I'll kill you. Get out of my head.
冷静点
Calm down.
我是来告诉你真♥相♥的
I'm telling you the truth.
我要带你离开这
I came to take you out of here.
你为什么一直说这些
Why do you keep saying that?
我到帕克曼家里找你
I went to Parkman's house to look for you.
发现他把你关在这个梦境里
He put you here. This is a dream.
不 这不是梦境
No, it's not a dream!
这是现实世界
This is real.
你真的糊涂了
You really don't understand
这些都只是个噩梦
That this is all just a nightmare?
见鬼 是的 这是个噩梦
Hell, yes, it's a nightmare...
三年了 孤苦伶仃
Three years, completely alone.
不是三年 三小时而已
Not years, hours.
明白吗 帕克曼把你困在这里
All right? Parkman trapped you here.
-帕克曼 那不可能 -是吗
- Parkman? That's impossible. - Is it?
你来这里之前
What's the last thing you remember
做的最后一件事是什么
before coming here?
我记得是
I remember...
想要改变我的生活
Wanting my life to change,
觉得我会孑然一身 直到老死
Thinking I was gonna spend all of eternity alone.
的确 现在的你正是如此
Exactly. And here you are.
听着 我吸收了帕克曼的能力
Look, I've got parkman's ability.
我能带你离开这儿
I can take you out of here.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you want to do that?
你居然会来救你的杀兄仇人
The brother of the man I murdered coming to my aid?
因为我需要你的帮助
Because I need you to help me.
听着 我可以把你丢在这 任你腐烂
Look, I could leave you here to rot,
但是我需要你去救她
But I need you to save her,
我的朋友 艾玛
My friend Emma.
我的梦境里 你救了她
In the dream, you save her
阻止她杀害成千上万的人
Before she kills thousands of people.
不 你找错人了
No. You got the wrong guy.
我不是救世主
I'm not the savior kind,
你该比任何人都清楚这点
And you should know that better than anybody.
那一定会发生的 你能够救她
It's gonna happen, and you're gonna save her.
好吧
Fine.
你真觉得我们都能出去吗
You really think you can get us out of here?
让我看看你怎么做
Let me see you try.
来吧
Go ahead.
看到没
See?
我们原地未动
We're not going anywhere.
我们被永远地困住了
We're trapped here, forever.
我们必须对她做点儿什么
We got to do something with her.
我们会的 埃利
That we will, Eli.
麻烦让我进去
If you'll excuse me.
我要见我的父亲
I want to see my father.
他很安全 毫发无伤
He's safe, unharmed,
我们对他已经够客气了
Which is more than he deserves
他居然向无辜群众开枪
after shooting into a crowd of innocent people.
我爸爸没向任何人开枪 否则你早就死了
My dad didn't shoot anyone. If he had, you would be dead.
你没那么天真吧 克莱尔
You're not that naive, are you, claire?
你♥爸♥爸带着枪来到我们马戏团
Your father came to this carnival with a gun,
显然是有所图谋
Intent on using it.
你和我谈判劝我自首
Isn't that why you tried to negotiate my surrender,
不正是担心他会做出这种事吗
Because you were afraid he was gonna do something like this?
不 我现在就要见他
No. I want to see my father now!
你对父亲的关爱还真感人
Your devotion to your father is touching,
但你被这蒙蔽了双眼
But you're blinded by it.
是时候睁开双眼
It's time for you to open your eyes
看清你父亲究竟是什么样的人了
and see your father for who he really is.
我知道他是哪种人
I know who he is,
你说的一切都不会使我动摇
And nothing you say to me is gonna change that.
确实如此 所以我要让你自己看
Of course not. That's why I'm gonna show you.
-爸爸 -克莱尔
- Dad! - Claire.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank god you're all right.
松开他
Untie him.
还没到时候 达米安
Not quite yet. Damien.
达米安可以发掘一个人的记忆
Damien has the ability to reveal a person's memories.
只要不反抗 你不会感到疼痛的
It's fairly painless if you don't fight it.
你以为让我看我父亲的记忆
You think showing me my dad's memories
就能改变我的想法吗
Is gonna enlighten me?
你有权知道真♥相♥
You deserve to know the truth.
放过她 塞缪尔 她对你没有利用价值了
Let her go, Samuel. You don't need her anymore.
你怕她看到真实的你吗 伯奈特
You afraid she'll see the real you, Bennet?
别这么做
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表