剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》前情提要
Previously on Heroes
不管你的世界出了什么问题
No matter what happens in your world,
你都可以回到这来
you can always come back to this one.
我知道 我会找到路的
I know. I'll find my way.
-很高兴见到你 -妈 这是艾玛
- Nice to meet you. - Mom, this is Emma.
她会杀害成千上万的人
She's gonna kill thousands of people.
即时血流成河
It will be a bloodbath.
告诉我你到底看到什么
Tell me exactly what you saw.
你救不了她
You cannot save her.
但是有人能救她
But someone else can.
人们以为梦窥未来是种天赋
People think that dreaming the future is a gift.
他们错了
They're wrong.
我不想一个人
I don't want to be alone
而你不知为什么能帮到我
And somehow you're supposed to help me.
我能想像一个人有那么多借口
I can only imagine what having a bunch of excuses
能泯灭多少他的人性
could do to someone's humanity.
要想变回人
In order to become human again,
他得放弃所有的超能力
he has to get rid of all of his powers.
看 没那么难吧
Now was that so hard?
抱歉 我是加布里艾尔 马特的朋友
I'm sorry. I'm Gabriel, a friend of Matt's.
抱歉 他这会儿不在
I'm sorry, he's--he's not here right now.
能告诉我他在哪吗
Is there any way that you could tell me where he is?
我现在有重要事非找他不可
It's really important that I speak with him.
这是你的幻想 不是我的生活
This is your fantasy. This isn't my life.
有事吗 先生
Something wrong, sir?
是的 出事了
Yes, something is wrong.
第十六章 欺骗的艺术
Chapter Sixteen The Art Of Deception
真安静 人都去哪了
It's quiet. Where is everyone?
嘉年华关闭了 塞缪尔
The carnival is closed, Samuel.
大家都看到你对那个小镇所做的事了
Everybody saw what you did to that town.
他们怕我了
They're afraid of me.
这能怪他们吗
Can you blame them?
我们好不容易在这儿有了家
We finally have a home here...
有了可以生活下去的地方
a place to make a life.
这是我们想要的
It's what we wanted.
你曾告诉我们 这是你想要的
It's what you told us that you wanted.
你不再信任我了 是吗
You don't trust me anymore, do you?
你已许久不信任我了
You haven't for a long time.
那么向我证明你值得信任
So show me why I should.
莉迪亚 信任就是信仰
Out of trust is faith, Lydia.
你很难相信这点
It must be very hard for you to come by
因为你只靠触摸
when you can steal a look into someone's very soul
就能看到人们的灵魂深处
with just a touch.
在我为你 为所有人做了这一切后
After all I've done for you, for all of them,
我成了罪魁祸首
I'm the villain.
而你却成为
And you--you seem to have become the empath
约瑟夫的替身
to replace Joseph.
所有人都依赖你
Everyone's looking to you now for their voice,
不是吗
aren't they?
你都和他们说了什么
What have you been telling them?
所有人都不尊敬你了
Nobody respects you anymore.
我会重新赢得他们的尊重
And I'm gonna win it back.
我爱他们
I love them.
我需要他们
I need them.
我会竭尽所能
And I'll do whatever I have to do...
证明我的价值
to prove my worth.
别担心 我来救你了
Don't worry, I'm here to save you.
我是彼得·佩里
Hey, it's Peter Petrelli.
艾玛·柯立芝在吗
Is Emma Coolidge there?
这事很重要
Look, it's-- it's important. Just, uh...
我去过她家了
Yeah, I already went by her place.
她不在
She's not there.
看到她给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Look, if you see her, call me, okay?
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
妈
Ma?
贾尼斯 亲爱的 你在家吗
Janice, honey, you home?
贾尼斯
Janice?
你没听过聪明人不会被第二块石头绊倒吗
Haven't you ever heard of making two trips?
天哪 你又回到我的脑子里了吗
Oh, god, are you back inside my head?
那是两个月前的事了
That's so two months ago.
给我 我帮你拿
Here, let me give you a hand.
放松 帕克曼
Calm down, Parkman.
如果我要你死 我们就不会聊天了
If I wanted you dead, we wouldn't be talking.
那你到底想要什么
Then what the hell do you want?
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
自从我们在一起后 我的人生就发生了变化
My life's taken a turn since our time together.
可以说是我在寻找真♥相♥
I suppose you could say I'm on a fact-finding mission.
马特 亲爱的
Matt, honey.
贾尼斯
Janice. Hey.
我以为你这会儿该在上班
I thought you'd be at work by now.
我送小马特去日托所
Well, I took Matty to day care,
我的顾客取消了约会
and my client cancelled, so...
幸好我在家 你的朋友加布里艾尔
Lucky I was home, because your friend Gabriel
正好在这儿附近
was in the neighborhood.
他的故事可真多
He is full of stories.
故事
Stories?
我们在警局里做搭档的故事
From when we were partners on the force.
我想你们想好好聊聊
So I figured that you guys would like to catch up,
所以我就弄了点晚午餐
so I put a little late lunch together.
看上去真好吃 谢谢
Oh, it looks so good, thank you.
帕克曼 放松点 吃点点心
Parkman, take a load off, have a nosh.
我们是该好好聊聊了
We really need to catch up
这不是个好时机
You know, this is probably not a good time.
华盛顿 伯奈特公♥寓♥外
Outside Bennet's apartment Washington, D.C.
其实这根本不是大事
In fact, it's not even a big deal.
事情都结束了 我不需要告诉他
It's over. I don't need to tell him.
你得告诉他
You kind of do.
一个有超能力的连环杀手变成了女大学生
A superpowered serial killer shape-shifted into a coed
并且把你的生活深刻剖析了一番
and then made a pie chart of your life.
不是剖析
It wasn't a pie chart.
这更像是
It was more like a--
不管怎样 你得告诉你♥爸♥
Whatever, you have to tell your dad.
真的吗
Really?
因为当塞拉杀害了我的亲身父亲
'cause when Sylar killed my real dad,
他却没告诉我
He didn't tell me.
我知道了 你是对的
I know. You're right.
但是你
But you...
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我不能记仇这么久
How long are you gonna hold a grudge?
冷战这把戏已经太老套了
The whole silent treatment is getting old.
在此之前我们父女的关系一直很好
We were in a good place before all this.
要我陪你吗
Do you want me to come with?
要的
Yes.
还是算了
No.
这是我需要独♥立♥处理的事
This is something I have to do alone.
我可以等着
I could wait.
一时半会估计说不完
It's probably gonna be a while.
我们要谈的事情可以列一大串
The list of things we have to talk about--
塞拉
Sylar...
对我隐瞒生父的死
The cover-up of my dad's death.
别忘了嘉年华的事
Let's not forget about the carnival.
我肯定我爸爸一直想谈嘉年华的事
I'm sure there's plenty my dad's been wanting to say about that.
是的
Yeah.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
等一切都结束 你会感觉好很多
You're gonna feel better when it's all over with.
如果没有 至少喝点咖啡能让你好受点
Or if not, at least you'll be caffeinated.
-克莱尔 -劳伦 你好
- Claire. - Lauren. Hey.
不准备让我进去吗
You gonna let me in?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我爸爸呢
Where's my dad?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表