剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
- Why the hell not? - Leave me alone.
你是个失败者 完全的失败者
You are a loser. A total loser.
难怪你的老婆会和别人上♥床♥
No wonder your wife is having sex with the water guy.
-你给我闭嘴 -我什么都没说
- Shut the hell up. - I didn't say anything.
我现在没和你说话
I'm not talking to you right now.
得了吧 马特
Come on, Matt.
她已经骗过你一次了
She's cheated on you once already,
我们都明白贾尼斯要的是一个真正的男人
And we both know what Janice needs is a real man.
一个不畏惧超能力的人
Someone who's not afraid of power.
一个知道如何运用它的人
Someone who knows what to do with it.
这里做主的人是我 不是超能力
I'm in control here, not the power.
也不是你 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
And not you, you son of a bitch!
开普勒 那人叫开普勒
Keppler. The guy's name is Keppler.
住长滩 行了吧
Lives in Long Beach, okay?
求你了 离我远点
Just leave me alone.
-嗨 -嗨 哥们儿
- Hey. - Hey, man.
-今天休班过的挺好吧 -挺好的
- Have a nice day off? - Yeah, it was good.
很有效率 我解决了不少事
Very productive. I got a lot done.
你还好吧
You okay?
没事 我很好
Oh, yeah. That's.. I'm fine.
-那是蛤肉羹吗 -对
- Is that clam chowder? - It is.
闻着挺香 哪买♥♥的
It smells good. Where'd you get it?
一个叫里格海鲜屋的地方
This place called legal sea foods.
我给你带了个
I got one for you.
-没听说过这地方 -在波士顿
- Never heard of it. - It's up in boston.
波士顿
Boston?
对
Yeah.
你怎么从那么远的地方买♥♥来的
well, how'd you get it down here?
我有熟人
I know a guy.
真不愧是我哥们儿
That's the partner I know and love.
所有支援小组听令 列克星敦 代码3-5
All available units, code three, fifth and Lexington.
别管它
Never mind that.
还有5分钟才到上岗时间
We've still got five minutes till we're on duty.
彼特
Peter?
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚
Noah?
挺住 坚持住好吗
Just hang on. Just hang on, okay?
他把罗盘拿走了
He took the compass.
你怎么样
How are you?
看起来要比实际感觉惨得多
Oh, you know, it looks worse than it feels.
你打电♥话♥时 我觉得我欠你的
When you called, I figured I owed it to you.
对了 你知道唐可的那把钥匙吗
hey, you know that key inside of Danko?
结果它带我找到了一个...
It turns out it led me to a, uh,
坏掉的 古老的罗盘
Broken, old compass.
你那位拿刀的朋友
Your friend with the knives
就这么冲过来把他抢走了
Just came and took it back anyway.
你会去追他吗
You gonna go after him?
不知道
I don't know.
我还是喜欢以前的老方法
I, uh, I prefer the old way of doing business--
双方一对一单挑
One of me, one of you.
新的方式有点太...
This new way just feels too...
太危险了 如果想凭一己之力阻止他们
Dangerous to try to stop them alone.
说不定持刀的这个人跟我差不多
Maybe this guy with the knives is like me,
都只是想过回原有的生活
Just trying to get their life back,
拿回属于自己的东西
Keeping what's his.
也许真正的目的并不是为了阻止他们
Maybe the idea isn't to stop them
而是要找个办法来帮助他们
But to figure out a way to help them.
是啊 也许
Yeah, maybe.
老实说 你怎么会打给我
So be honest. Why did you call?
你知道的 我不能打给我妻子
you know, I-- I can't call my wife.
前妻
My ex-wife.
而且我也不想惊动克莱尔
And I didn't want to worry Claire,
所以我就
So I just, uh...
-我 -行了 我明白
- I'm--I'm... - No, I get it.
你不想孤单一人
You don't want to be alone.
是啊 就是这样
yeah, I guess not.
袋子里有什么
So what's in the bag?
我也不知道 是什么
um, I-I have no idea. What is it?
-蛤肉羹 -对 还是热的呢
- Clam chowder? - Mmm, it's still warm.
看来已经有人来看过你了
Looks like you have someone looking out for you.
你要不要尝点 还有很多
You want some? There's plenty.
还有多的勺子吗
You got an extra spoon?
你好呀 小伙计
Hey, dude. Hey.
你不必把它堵上
You don't need to jam it,
不然可能又会把电线弄坏了
Or else you'll just bust the coil again.
看来你还不知道自己能力有限
Guess you don't know your own strength.
-回来啦 亲爱的 -你好啊
- Hi, honey. - Hey.
罗伊把热水的问题解决了
Roy fixed the hot water.
真棒 罗伊
Awesome, Roy.
今天工作还顺利吗
Everything okay at work?
挺好的 又是一个可喜可贺的日子
Yeah, yeah. It was another banner day.
-罗伊 -怎么了
- Hey, Roy? - Yeah?
我送你出去吧 伙计
Let me walk you out, buddy.
好啊 贾尼斯 周四见
Oh, sure thing. See you tuesday, Janice.
-谢谢你 罗伊 -再见 小马特
- Thanks, Roy. - Bye, Matty-man.
乖乖的啊
You be a good boy.
-伙计 -怎么了
- Hey, man. - Yeah?
你有自己的家庭吗 罗伊
You got a family of your own, Roy?
没有 说不定以后哪天会有
No, no. Maybe someday.
好吧 谢谢你弄好了热水问题 可是...
Yeah. Look, thanks for fixing the hot water and all, but--
没事 这是我的荣幸
Oh, my pleasure.
一个单身母亲♥日♥子过得肯定不容易 对吧
It must be tough out there for a single mom, right?
是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
听着 她已经不是单身了
Look, she's not single anymore.
明天你会去找份新工作
Tomorrow, you're gonna ask for a new route
而且永远都不会再来这里了
And you're never gonna stop by this house again.
我有新工作了 看来得跟你们说再见了
So I'm starting a new route. Guess this is good-bye.
好的 罗伊 再见
Yeah, it is. Bye, Roy.
逮到你了
Gotcha.
跳 推 落
Jump, push, fall.
看来她自杀了
I guess she did kill herself.
你让我很担心啊
You had me worried.
对不起 要拿回这个罗盘
Sorry, getting the compass back
比我想像的难得多
Was a lot harder than I thought.
我遇到个复♥制♥能力者
I met an impasse.
你跟他谈过了吗
Did you talk to him?
根本没找到机会
Didn't really get a chance.
丽迪亚说你发现了另一个时间旅行者
Lydia says you found another time traveler,
一个可以取代阿诺德的人
Someone to replace Arnold.
我不喜欢这个词
I don't like that word.
自己家人是无可取代的
You can't replace family.
可还有那个中国人呢
But the Chinese guy?
他是日本人
Japanese.
他们把他放进了合适的轨道
They put him on a righteous path,
不过他还会回来找我们的
But he'll come back to us.
那接下来怎么做
So what's next?
我们要聚集剩下的几个
We gather the rest.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表