剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
别让我成为一个骗子
Don't make me a liar.
至少今天不要
Not today.
每次都会疼
That hurts every time.
应该是这样的
Well, it's supposed to.
当你挨子弹的时候就是这样的
That's what happens when you take a bullet.
我以为我一开始成功了
I thought I'd get to him first.
尽管我还是把他放倒了
I did take him down, though.
是的
Yep.
你挽救了这糟糕的一天
You saved the day.
轮到你了 克莱尔
It's your turn now, Claire.
来吧 帮我一把
Come on. Help me out.
我不认为这能解决任何问题 是吗
I don't think that's gonna solve anything, is it?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不要到处鬼混了
Quit messing around.
我到处鬼混
I'm messing around?
那你呢
What about you, huh?
出现在危险的地方
Running into danger?
四处追踪塞拉
Going off after Sylar?
除了让你自己陷入麻烦
You're not gonna do anything
你什么事都做不成
But get yourself in trouble.
你得停下了
You have got to stop.
不
No.
你必须停下
You have to.
我不能
I can't.
我不会总是在这儿
I'm not always gonna be here
做你的个人防火墙
to be your personal safety net.
那么我想这是一个值得保留的能力
Then I guess this is a good ability to hang on to.
就算你这么做 那又怎么样
And even if you do, then what?
这算是哪门子生活
Huh? What kind of life is this?
一个人类的针垫
A human pin cushion?
如果我继续前进
If I keep moving?
如果我
If I...
根据直觉来行动
Just act on instinct,
那么我就没时间去思考
Then I don't have time to think.
关于内森
About Nathan?
内森会对现在的你非常生气
Nathan would be so pissed at you right now.
欺骗你自己 欺骗我们
Lying to yourself, lying to us.
你并不是在敬重他的回忆 而是在回避
You're not honoring his memory. You're avoiding it.
如果我去想这些回忆
If I think about it,
那一切就成真了
Then it's real.
如果我哀悼
If I mourn,
那一切就成真了
Then it's real.
我很想念他
I miss him.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me too.
你爱喝茶吗
You like tea?
愚蠢的问题 你是英国人
Stupid question. You're British.
给 喝吧
Here. Drink up.
你肯定很冷
You must be freezing.
我还以为那女的才会唱白脸
Thought the skirt was the good cop.
那女的的确是唱的白脸
Oh, the skirt is the good cop.
相信我
Trust me.
这是她的注意 让我们俩交流
This is her idea, the two of us talking.
如果我能做主
If it were up to me,
你会已经断了六根手指
You'd be down six fingers by now.
我看到你从我女儿的房♥间出来
I spotted you as I came out of my daughter's dorm.
我想你的最高速
I figure your top speed
大概在六七百迈吧
Is somewhere between 600, 700 miles an hour?
更快
More?
你随时都能杀了我
You could have killed me at any time,
飞过 掏空我的内脏
Flew past, gutted me...
眨眼之间
Blink of an eye.
但你不杀我
But you want me alive.
你留着我是有目的的
You need me for something.
什么小算盘
What is it?
你没有指南针
You don't have a compass.
你回不去
You can't get home.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing out here?
被放逐了
Exiled.
你犯什么事了
What did you do?
发现塞缪杀了他哥约瑟夫
Found out that Sammy killed his brother, Joseph.
他让众人相信是我♥干♥的
He convinced the lot. It was my fault.
他们是相信他 还是他说的呢
And they just believed him On his say so?
他在计划什么 他要把其他人怎么样
What's he planning? What's he gonna do with them?
他在招募更多人吗
Is he recruiting more?
不清楚
I don't know.
塞缪就像招摇过市的军阀
Sammy's all about Saber rattling.
他让我杀的唐可
He ordered me to kill Danko.
把你的内脏切成片
To slice up your gut.
我感到很抱歉
Sorry about that.
在我看来 你不像是杀手
You don't seem like a hitman to me.
我就是一个魔术师
I'm a juggler.
约瑟夫教我的
Joseph taught me.
把那称为男人最需要的技能
Called it the most useful skill a man needs.
魔术师
A juggler?
如果你能电锯匕♥首♥和枪悬在空中
If you can keep a chainsaw, knife, and torch in the air,
那你能平衡任何东西
You can balance anything.
但你现在太不平衡了
But you're all out of balance.
你被放逐 迷失了自己
You're exiled. You're lost.
你为什么要攻击我
Why did you attack me?
我以为如果我抓住吉布舞人
Thought if I caught the boogie man
然后把你献给塞缪尔
And brought you back to Samuel,
他就会把我带回去
He'd take me back.
你要回到塞缪尔身边
You'd go back to Samuel
即便他已经杀了你朋友
Even after he killed your friend
还栽赃于你
And blamed it on you?
我害怕的是他会咋样对待我的朋友们
I'm afraid of what he's gonna do to my friends.
他要把我的家人带到何方
Where he's gonna lead my family.
同是天涯沦落人
That makes two of us.
我们能互相帮助对方 埃德加
we can help each other here, Edgar.
敌人的敌人让我们
Enemy of my enemy makes us
变得少一些敌对
Less antagonistic.
在他有机会
We could stop samuel together.
伤害我们深爱的人之前
Before he has a chance
我们能一起来阻止萨缪尔
To hurt the people we love the most.
你觉得那杯茶凉了吗
You think that tea's gone cold?
那些是新出产的墨
Fresh out of ink.
你把最后一炉都毁了
You destroyed the last batch.
那你就做多点
Then make more.
你想要来个纹身
You want a tattoo?
你想知道
You want to find out
你下一步的人生怎么走
Where you're supposed to go next?
我说你已经找到了 就是这
I say you're already here.
我可不这么想
I don't think so.
我知道你为什么不能杀掉我
I know why you can't kill.
莉迪亚已经把一切都告诉我了
Lydia told my everything.
我不信她告诉你全部了
I doubt she told you everything.
你觉得别人都是骗子 操纵狂
You think people are lying, manipulative bastards.
他们只是想让你上钩
They're just trying to con you.
你不是吗
Aren't you?
你受伤了 你需要一个朋友
You're hurting. You need a friend.
就算我想杀了你也行吗
Even though I tried to kill you?
特别是因为你想杀了我
Especially because you tried to kill me.
你不是独特的
You're not special.
你就想其他人一样
You're like everyone else.
我们都需要别人来理解我们
We all need people who understand us.
关系我们
Care for us.
那个是谁
Who's she?
瓦内萨
Vanessa.
我一生中的最爱
The love of my life.
我甚至会为了她移♥动♥山峦
I'd move mountains for her
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表