剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我妈妈养了一些专业的赛级犬
My mom raises professional show dogs.
一只赛级犬
Show dog.
没男朋友可聊
No boyfriend to speak of.
我爸爸在造纸厂 国营造纸厂
My dad works in paper. Government paper.
我是说 应该说是一系列...
I mean, it's more like a series of...
没有男朋友
No boyfriends.
爱好嘛
Hobbies? um...
你以前是啦啦队的吧
You used to be a cheerleader, right?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
格雷琴告诉我的
Gretchen told me.
真的吗
Really?
你和格雷琴以前都住在德州啊
So you and Gretchen both lived in Texas?
最后一局了 女士们 努力
Last round, ladies! make it count!
克莱尔 我觉得我已经跟你很熟了
So Claire, I feel like I know you already.
我猜猜 因为格雷琴
Let me guess, Gretchen?
她真的很棒
She's really cool.
非常的 边缘人
She's very... edgy.
没错
Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
你差点被 你没事吧
I mean, you almost... Are you all right?
等一下
Hey, wait up a second.
等等 等等
Hey, wait. wait, wait.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你差点被...
You almost got hit by a..
我是说 你差点被撞了
I mean that was... you almost got hit.
不客气
You're welcome.
怎么搞的啊
Oh, come on!
把那个递给我好吗
Hand me that, will you?
那是谁
Who is it?
新家庭成员吗
The new family member?
你这么感兴趣干嘛
Why are you so interested?
你是通过我的身体找到他们的
You used my body to find them.
我当然应该知道
I am understandably vested.
是佩里吗
Is it Petrelli?
中村吗
Nakamura?
特蕾西·施特劳斯
The strauss woman?
还是女大学生
The college co-ed?
克莱尔·伯奈特
Claire Bennet.
是她吗
Is it her?
你也不知道 是吧
You don't know, do you?
我的确不知道
I do not.
不过我感觉到了什么
But I felt something.
从我的骨子里 从土地里
In my bones, in the earth.
但尚未尘埃落定
But the dust hasn't settled yet.
你在赌博
It's a gamble.
你对我们大家做出承诺和声明
Making promises and proclamations to all of us
仅仅是基于一种感觉
Based on a feeling.
我了解其中的风险
I understand the risks.
但为了扩大我们的家族 是值得的
But the rewards of growing our family are worth it.
我们有很多家人流落在外
We've got lots of cousins out there.
很多的候选人
Plenty of candidates.
很多种子被播种了
Many seeds planted.
但谁会最先破土而出呢
But who will break ground first?
我想我们只能等着看了
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
你看见我的白毛衣了吗 有花边 还有...
Hey, have you seen my white sweater, it's frilly and...
和那个一模一样的
Looks kind of exactly like that.
这件能借我吗
Yeah..Can I borrow this?
不 可以的
Uh...no...yeah.
拿去吧
Go ahead.
你确定吗 因为那句"拿去吧"
Are you sure, 'cause that "go ahead"
听起来有点不太爽 我可以脱下来的
Sounded a little bit annoyed, and I can just take it off.
不是的 别傻了
No, don't be silly.
你穿着很好看
It looks good on you.
太好了 谢谢
Cool. Thanks.
我要先去下洗手间 然后咱们就走
Um, so I'm just gonna use the restroom and then we gotta go.
一次关于谋杀还是自杀的详细检查
A Detailed Examination of Murder - Suicide
是啊 我们正要从那边回去呢
Yeah, we're heading back that way now.
好了吗
Ready?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
要不你先走吧 我马上来
Why don't you go on without me and I'll catch up?
没事 我等你
No, I can just wait.
不用了 这可是联谊会啊 对吧
No, don't worry about it. I mean, it's a mixer, right?
我们该去跟不认识的人打成一片吧
Feel like we should be mixing with people we don't know.
我已经认识你了
I know you already.
是不是
You know?
没错
Right. Oh.
我可是联谊高手 好吧
Mix master me. Okay.
到时候见
I'll see you.
太好了
It's amazing.
这是什么
What is this?
茶
Tea.
你以前没喝过茶吗
You never had tea before?
我以前什么都没有
I've never had anything.
这一切都感觉 感觉如此新奇
It all feels... it feels so new.
就像我是第一次感受到这一切
Like I'm feeling everything for the first time.
热的
Hot.
还有这个
And this...
这是冷的
Is cold.
感觉就像我知道这些东西
It's like I know these things,
这些词句 这些感觉
These words, these feelings.
但他们.. 我不能把他们联♥系♥起来
But they're... I can't put them together.
它们不.. 它们一会儿在我脑中
They're not... in my head they're there.
一会又不在了 消失了
And then they're not. they're gone.
而这
And it's...
很可怕
Scary?
非常可怕
It's very scary.
但同时
But also...
又有种美感
Somehow beautiful.
一切都有种不可抗拒的美感
All of it is overwhelmingly beautiful.
识旧如新
"Jamais vu."
与"似曾相识"的感觉相反
It's the opposite of "deja vu",
这其实很常见
It's quite common in cases
尤其在癫痫及分离性健忘症中
Of seizures and disassociate amnesia.
这是好消息
That's good news.
这怎么会是好消息
How is that good news?
我想你受到了一些创伤
I think something traumatic happened to you
你把它封闭了起来
And you've blocked it out.
也就是说你内心深处的"你"仍在那里
It means that the "you" in you is still in there.
在你体内某处
Somewhere.
我想做一个记忆实验
I'd like to try a memory exercise.
我要你闭上眼睛 告诉我
I want you to close your eyes and tell me
你看到的第一件东西
The first thing that you see.
什么都没有 只是黑色
Nothing, it's just black.
放松 随便点
Just relax and be yourself.
滴答声让我无法集中
Um...the ticking is distracting.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那个钟和你的表
That clock and your watch are...
它们不一致
They're off.
两个滴答声是不同的节奏
Somehow the different ticks, different timing.
一个要快一些 快得多
One is faster, much faster.
这只表走快已经好几年了
This watch has been running fast for years.
我一直想修它
I keep meaning to fix it.
但是
But wha...
你听出来了
You heard that?
这些滴答声
So, this ticking thing...
是好事 是你的潜意识
It's good. It's your subconscious.
也许是你过去的一个线索
It's probably a clue to your past.
我们再试一次
Let's...let's try again.
能出来一下吗 医生
Can I see you in the hall, doc?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表