剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》前情提要
Previously on Heroes
我的变化太多了
There's a lot of change going on with me.
真的吗
Really?
就好比我回头看过去的生活
It's like when I look back on my life
看到的却好像不是我的过去
It just seems like it's not my life I'm looking back on.
中年危机 就是这样
It's a mid-life crisis. That's all this is.
彼得 又是我
Pete. It's me again.
我给你留了三次话了
I have left you three messages.
你得回我电♥话♥
You need to call me.
我身上发生了些事情
Something's happening to me
我想你是唯一
And I think you're the only person
理解它们的人
Who's going to understand what it is.
多少年了 我把工作看的比家庭重要
For years, I put my job ahead of my family.
我吃着谷类食品的晚餐
Now I'm eating cereal for dinner
我妻子和陌生男人通电♥话♥
And a strange man is answering my wife's phone.
这样活的好辛苦
That's no way to live.
我们得到了什么呢
So what did we win?
一个指南针
A compass.
一个坏了的指南针
A broken compass.
你永远不能改变过去 糟糕的事总是会发生
You can never change the past. It's bad.
如果你想要改变一件事
If you want to change one thing
这就是你要做的
That's all you do.
我回到了当年的嘉年华
I went back to the carnival!
十四年前 事情的开端
Fourteen years ago! Where it all started!
是我让你陷入爱河
I am the reason you fell in love!
这就是我的使命
That is my mission.
我要回去制止曾经的错误
I must go back and un-do the wrongs...
我知道我的使命了
I have committed in my life.
可是阿宽 你要死了
But Hiro, you're dying.
而且你还不能控制你的力量
And you still can't control your power.
如果我能让唐可不再对你
What if I could make it so that Danko
那么感兴趣呢
Wasn't interested in you anymore?
为什么帮我
Why do you want to do this for me?
也许我们都在寻求救赎
Maybe we're both looking for redemption.
我只想过原来的生活
I want my old life back.
那种喝着苹果马丁尼酒 傍着说客的生活
I go back to my apple martinis and overpaid lobbyists.
第三章 接受
华盛顿特区
失陪一下
Excuse me.
特蕾西 是你吗
Tracy? Is that you?
你好 州长
Hello, governor.
我回来了
I'm back.
山形产业 东京 日本
阿宽 我想跟你谈谈
Hiro, I need to speak to you.
我又怎么了
What did I do now?
不是 我只是谈谈
Nothing, I just want to talk.
我们好久没有亲近的交谈过了 阿宽
You and I have never been close, Hiro.
我一直比你把生活看得更重要
I've always taken life more seriously than you.
你一直
You were always...
不够认真吗
Not serious?
是的
Exactly.
可现在我们都不小了 是时候改变了
But now that we're adults, it's time for a change.
我们俩是中村家仅剩的接♥班♥人了
We're all that's left of the Nakamuras.
我们为什么要谈这个
Why are we talking about this now?
因为
Because.
安藤和我
Ando and I are...
要结婚了
Getting married!
这么快
So soon?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我们从高中就开始交往了
We've been dating since high school!
是 当然了
Right. Of course.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
真为你高兴啊
I'm so happy for you!
如果你愿意在婚礼上
It would be my honor if...
把我托付给安藤的话 我会很荣幸的
You gave me away at our wedding.
也是我的荣幸
And my honor, as well.
安藤
Ando.
好消息
Good news.
阿宽同意了
Hiro said "Yes!"
你告诉佳美子
You told Kimiko...
你会在婚礼上把她托付给我
That you'd give her away at our wedding?
是的
Yes.
你欠我一次喽
You owe me one.
婚礼还一年多才举♥行♥呢
The wedding is over a year away.
你可能都不在了
You may not be here.
你可能
You may be...
走了
Gone.
正好提醒了我
Which reminds me:
我想我该写份新的遗愿清单了
I just thought of a new entry for my bucket list!
别管清单了 阿宽
Forget the list, Hiro.
不行
No!
我必须弥补我的过错
I must un-do all the wrongs...
我知道我的使命了
I have committed in my life!
这就是我的使命
It is my mission!
你有使命 但没有对使命的控制
You have a mission, but no mission control.
再穿梭时空会要了你的命的
Floating through time is killing you!
你要接受现实
You need to accept reality.
你快死了
You are dying.
是时候告诉佳美子真♥相♥了
It's time to tell Kimiko the truth.
是"英雄热♥线♥"
It's the Dial-A-Hero line!
这里"是英雄热♥线♥" 需要帮忙吗
Dial-A-Hero. How many we save you today?
我叫忠司
My name's Tadashi.
我现在在上中街614号♥楼顶
I'm on the roof at 614 Kaminaka Street.
我要跳楼了
I'm gonna jump.
上中大街614号♥
614 Kaminaka Street.
就是这里
That's here!
我马上到
I'll be right there!
一定要坚守岗位
Hold down the fort!
我马上回来
I'll be right back!
不要跳
Don't jump!
你把我吓了个半死
You scared me half to death!
对不起
Sorry.
我是来救你的
I came to rescue you!
现在进行挽救演说已经太晚了
Too late for heroics.
我的生命要结束了
My life is over.
那你为什么还打电♥话♥求助
So why did you call?
因为
Because.
我需要一个目击者
I need a witness.
这样人们才能知道我死的原因
So people wiil know why I'm gone.
我认识你
I know you!
你是会计师 对吗
You work in accounting, right?
不再是了
Not anymore.
一个月前我被解雇了
I was fired a month ago.
那么你为什么还在这里呢
So, why are you still here?
我偷偷溜回大楼
I sneaked back into the building.
我太无地自容了
I was too ashamed...
都不敢说出真♥相♥
To tell anyone the truth.
每天早上 我起床
Every morning, I'd get up.
穿衣
Get dressed...
然后假装去上班
And pretend to go to work.
失去工作不丢人
It is not shameful to lose a job.
对我来说就是丢人
In my case it is.
我因不良行为被开除
I was fired for inappropriate behavior.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我想一切都是始于...
I guess it all started...
去年的年终派对
At last year's year end party.
我喝多了
I drank too much sake,
醉醺醺地走到了六楼的复印机旁
Wound up near the 6th floor copy machine.
然后
And...
把我的
I copied my...
你的
Your...
屁♥股♥
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表