剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
巨大的老橡树
Surrounded by wildflowers."
还有可以看着夕阳落下的
"and a couple of rocking chairs on the deck
石凳子
To watch the sun set."
你确实记得
You do remember.
有可以取暖的壁炉
"With a fireplace to keep us warm."
有可以乘凉的夏风
"and a summer breeze to keep us cool."
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
每一次
Every...Single...Time.
这太美了
This is so beautiful.
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
我和朋友们可以做很多神奇的事情
My friends and I can do the most amazing things.
看 这是你梦想中的小屋
Look. There's your dream cottage.
再也不用四处流浪了
No more traveling now.
这就是我们的家 真正的家
We'll make it a home. A real home.
你我的家 如果你心里有我的话
For me, for you. If you'll have me.
塞缪尔
Oh...Sam!
你说你不会加入嘉年华
You said you couldn't join a carnival.
现在你不用了
And now you don't have to.
再也不用住在房♥车到处奔波
There's no more carriage homes, no more main homes,
只有这个
Just...Just that.
远离一切
Away from everything.
这是你所描述的
It's what you talked about.
这将成为我们的生活
It could be our life.
我不能住在这里
I can't live here.
但你说过
But you said
我知道 我知道我说过
I know, I know, I know, I know what I said.
只是...
It's just...
只是 我没想到你真的
It's just, I didn't think you'd actually
-真的做到了吗 -是啊
- Actually do it? - Yeah.
但是...我是说
But...I mean...
这裙子 奶昔 还有...
This dress, and the milkshake, and...
所有这些 都像是幻觉一样
All of this, this is a fantasy.
我让幻想成真了
And I made it come true.
为了你
For you.
不 塞缪尔
No, Sam.
是为了你
For you.
这是你的幻想
This is your fantasy.
而且这确实很美
And it's-- it's beautiful.
我很为你高兴
And I'm happy for you.
但这不是我的
But it isn't me.
我的人生不属于这里
My life isn't here.
我可以为你改变一切
But I changed everything for--
不要跟我说做这些都是为了我
No, don't tell me you did all this for me.
请不要
Please, don't--
不要跟我说你做这些都是为了我
Don't tell me this was all for me.
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我应该送你回家了
Listen, um, I should get you back home.
谢谢你给我的愉快时光
Thank you for indulging me.
不 塞缪尔
No, Sam.
不 这真是
No, it was really
能再见到你 已是我的奢望
It was really nice to see you again.
格雷琴
Gretchen?
格雷琴
Gretchen.
你还好么
Are you okay?
总的来说还凑合
I'm fine. All things considered.
对不起 都是我害的你
I'm so sorry, this is all my fault.
不应该让你牵扯进来
You never should've gotten caught up in it.
你在这儿我就安心了
I'm just-- I'm happy you're here.
坏事都过去了
And that it's over.
难道还没完
It is over, isn't it?
没完 他不会罢休的
No. He's not done
我们应该出去吗
Somewhere out in the open?
不 那就正中他下怀
No, he'll be expecting that,
他想把我们逼出去
he's trying to flush us out.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我知道他在打什么主意
Cause apparently I get the way he thinks.
-有人来了 -到这里来
- Someone's coming! - In here.
是塞拉 是吗 那个塞拉
So Sylar, huh? The sylar?
是 也不是
Yes. Well, no.
有点情绪化又含有歉意的塞拉
Kind of the emo-apologist version.
他想让我帮他搞清他的问题
He's had me trying to figure out what his issues are.
真的
Seriously?
后来怎么了
How'd that go?
把铅笔插♥进♥他眼睛
Pencil in the eye.
对不起
Listen, I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
习惯这些惊心动魄了
Getting used to being all perils of pauline.
不是关于这个 是因为
No, not about that. Well, yes, about that. But...
早餐时候的事道歉
About breakfast.
有时我故意和你保持距离
About sometimes keeping you at arm's length.
没事的 你别开玩笑
It's cool. Are you kidding?
-如果你不想谈 -我想
- If you don't want to - I do want to.
我只是有点害怕
I just--I'm scared.
很怕我会受伤
And I get afraid that I'm gonna get hurt,
所以我故意保持距离
And so I use my specialness to build these walls,
而不是跨过那道墙
Instead of, you know, jumping off bridges.
我很不会打比方 我的意思是
I suck at metaphors, but what I'm trying to say is that
没关系 真的
It's okay, really.
不 我不能原谅自己
No. No, it's not.
塞拉坐在那 告诉我
This guy, Sylar, he sat there and told me
我和他是一类人 他其实是对的
That we're very much alike, and he's not wrong.
我怕我会像他一样
And I'm afraid that I'm gonna end up alone
孤独的终老一生
for the rest of my life like him.
而且我不知道该怎么改变此事
And I don't know how to fix it.
你想谈这件事吗
Do you want to talk about it?
我宁愿认为自己
I like to think of myself as
只是恰好有超能力的女孩
Just a girl who happens to have powers.
可再生的好皮肤
And it's just one thing in a list of attributes
和忠诚友善一样 只是我的特点之一
loyal, friendly, regenerative, good skin, you know?
你的皮肤确实很好
You do have good skin.
但是卸下防备 生活变得艰辛
But when you put the chips down and life gets tough,
我却藏在那个标签的笼罩之下
I hide behind that one label, that one attribute.
把自己与世隔离
And I close myself off.
难怪塞拉会感到如此混乱
Man, no wonder Sylar's so messed up.
我能想象那么多愧疚和歉意
I can only imagine what having a bunch of excuses
对人性造成的影响
could do to someone's humanity.
这大概就是他要的答案
Maybe that's his answer.
为了重新成为一个人类
In order to become human again,
他得放弃所有的超能力
He has to get rid of all of his powers.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
帮我解惑没那么难吧
Now was that so hard?
你这混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
她在哪
Where is she?
现在是晚饭时间
It's dinnertime.
我想她就在你离开她的那个地方
I imagine she's right where you left her.
你没抓她
You never took her?
正如我所说 我只是遇到点麻烦
Like I said, i've been having
不知如何做回自己
a little trouble being myself.
格雷琴
Gretchen?
你一切都好
You're okay!
当然 我没事
Yeah! Of course I'm okay.
有人偷了我的背包
Well, some guy stole my backpack,
但是 你这是怎么了
But what's with you?
没事 我很好 你就在这
Nothing, I'm fine. And then you're here.
-你也都好 - 克莱尔
- And you're all right. - Claire.
-你好怪 -抱歉
- You're acting really weird. - I'm sorry.
有你在我身边我很幸运
I'm really lucky to have you.
今天早上的事我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about this morning.
都过去了
Forget it.
你了解我的 冲动的格雷琴想握手
You know me, impulsive gretchen wants to
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表