剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
不太好 他是谁
Not well. Who's he?
他是医生
He's a doctor.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
我发誓 我们会帮她
We'll help her, I swear.
你能帮她 对吗
You can help her, right?
你看到她的动脉瘤 你能取出来
You saw her aneurysm.You can take it out.
没问题
No problem.
就像在西瓜上开个洞一样
It's like balling a melon.
我喜欢侵略性的风格
I usually prefer a more invasive style.
她死你也得死
She dies, you die.
阿宽
Hiro?
如果我要死了 我没意见
If it's my time, I'm okay with that.
真的 你不需要做这一切
Really, you don't have to do this.
不 我们注定会在一起
No, we are meant to be together.
无论代价是什么
Whatever it takes.
你也许会想把这一刻冻结住
You might want to stay still for this.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我害怕
I'm scraed.
在日本
In Japan,
有个很著名的诗人
there was a very famous poet...
名叫良宽
Named Ryokan.
他写了我最喜欢的俳句
He wrote my favorite haiku ...
"贼子佛袖去"
"The thief left it behind;"
"月光倚窗前"
"The moon at my window."
"纵然失世界"
"Even if everything else is lost",
"与君爱永存"
"We will always have our love".
"贼子乎"
"No thief",
"疾病乎"
"No illness"...
"焉能令那爱意不复存"
"Can ever take it away".
我们的爱情...
Our love...
是
Is the...
月亮
...moon.
查莉
Charlie?
我没事 我没事 他做到了
I'm fine. I'm fine, he did it.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
我们是野猫队 我们来说哈喽
We are the wildcats. We're here to say hello,
致我们的朋友 爷们队 从圣安东尼奥市而来
To our friends, the roughnecks, from San Antonio.
我们很兴奋 准备拿冠军
We're psyched and we're ready to come out on top.
不要尝试抵抗 因为没人能阻止我们
Don't even try to fight it, because we can't be stopped.
最后说一声 祝你们好运
Now we say in closing, the best of luck to you.
野猫队是第一名
The wildcats are number one,
我们会证明这一点
And we'll prove it too!
没事吧
Everything okay?
当爸爸在的校友日上看女儿加油不行吗
Can't a father go see his daughter cheer at homecoming?
你从没看我加油过
You never see me cheer.
我知道
I know.
恐怕我要错过明天的校友会了
I hate that I might miss homecoming tomorrow.
我本打算和朋友们随便吃点儿的
I was supposed to grab a bite to eat with the girls,
但是如果你愿意 我们可以一起
But, I don't know, we could hang if you want.
我想一起
I would love to hang.
工作还顺利吗
So everything's okay at work?
还行
Yeah.
你为什么觉得有什么不对劲的
Why would you think something's wrong?
我是说 你真喜欢干这行吗
I mean, do you like it?
你爱这行吗 纸制品销♥售♥
Do you love it, selling paper?
是啊 我很喜欢这行
Yeah, I like it a lot.
对不起 我无法想象你
I just...I'm sorry, I can't imagine you
在高中时 然后说
Being in high school, and saying,
"我长大想要成为纸张销♥售♥商"
"when I grow up I want to sell paper."
其实 也不是这样
Well, no, not exactly.
那你当时想做什么
What did you want to do?
告诉我嘛
Tell me.
求你了
Please.
我想教高中语文
I wanted to teach high school english.
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
你对莎士比亚了解多少
What do you know about Shakespeare?
"美丽的希波莉塔 我们的婚期将至"
"Now, fair Hippolyta, our nuptial hour draws on apace;"
"四天后 幸福的新月就将升起"
"Four happy days bring in another moon"
"可是啊 这轮旧月却消逝得如此之慢"
"But, o, methinks, how slow this old moon wanes!“
"她拖延了我的期望"
"She lingers my desires..."
这类的东西
Something.
出处是什么 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》吗
What is that, Romeo and Juliet?
《仲夏夜之梦》
A midsummer night's dream.
都是爱来爱去的
It's all about falling in and out of love.
你是个戏剧怪人
You're a drama geek.
我觉得你应该去干这个
I think you should do it.
我觉得你应该教书
I think you should teach.
我是说 你可以等我毕业了再说
I mean, you can wait till I graduate,
但我觉得你该去
But I think you should.
我想不可能了
I don't think it's going to happen.
我只是觉得你该去做让你开心的事
I just think you should do what makes you happy.
我确实
I am.
很开心
Happy.
克莱尔 我们要走了 快来
Claire, we're leaving. Come on!
去吧
You go.
一会儿见
I'll see you later.
-爱你 -也爱你
- Love you. - Love you back.
-你确定没事吗 -是的
- Are you sure you're okay? - Yeah.
是的 我感觉很好
Yeah, I'm telling you, I feel fine.
你说对了
Wow. you're right.
这些东西太棒了
These are incredible.
抱歉打扰到这个甜蜜温馨的经典时刻
Sorry to interrupt this little hallmark moment,
但我们说好的
But we had a deal.
你要告诉我你知道的一切
You tell me everything you know.
好的
Yes.
我会告诉你 你是怎么死的
I will tell you how you die.
你会孤独地死去 我很遗憾
You die alone. I'm sorry.
这他妈是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
就是说你会收集到很多的超能力
It means that you will collect a lot of powers.
你会杀死很多人
You will kill many people.
你会变得很强大 众人之中最强大的
You will become strong. The strongest of them all.
但是最终 这不会改变什么
But in the end, it won't make any difference.
我们团结起来阻止你
We all gather to stop you.
你孤家寡人
You're alone.
没人为你的死而悲伤
No one will mourn your death.
没人会为你流下一滴泪
No one will shed a tear.
没有人
No one.
我真希望我能改变命运
I wish I could change fate,
但是你必须继续你的路
But you must go on your path.
5 6 7 8
Five, six, seven, eight.
我们是野猫队 我们来说哈喽
We are the wildcats, we're here to say hello.
致我们的朋友 爷们队 从圣安东尼奥市而来
To our friends, the Roughnecks from San Antonio.
我们很兴奋 准备拿冠军
We're psyched and we're ready to come out...
我想来一杯
I would love one of those.
-我很高兴你来了 -我不能这样做
- I'm glad you came. - I can't do this.
我只是觉得这对我俩来说都不明智
I just don't think it's smart for either one of us.
-办公室内无恋情 -拜托别这样
- Workplace romances never are. - Please don't do that.
-哪样 -把一切归咎于工作
- Do what? - Blame it on the job.
少来了
Come on.
你这招对付桑德拉和克莱尔还行 对我不行
You do that with Sandra and Claire, not me.
你知道这会变得多么纠结 你知道...
You know how complicated it can be, you know...
我知道 我受过人力资源培训
I know, I've been to the human resources training.
拜托
I mean, come on.
一♥码♥事归一♥码♥事
That is not this.
这并不是那种 "我们到储物间嘿♥咻♥吧"
This isn't, "let's go have sex in the supply closet"
"因为我们的生活太空虚了"这类的事
"Because we're bored with our lives" thing.
你在乎我
You care about me.
是的 我在乎
Yes, I do.
我们可真会骗人啊
We are such good liars.
我们让自己以为一切都很好
We've convinced ourselves that everything is okay,
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表