剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》前情提要
Previously on Heroes.
塞拉出事了
We have a problem with Sylar.
他不见了
He's gone.
内森 你怎么
Nathan. What are you...
我想我有麻烦了 皮特
I think I'm in trouble, Pete.
有没有想过我们过正常的生活 诺亚
Ever think that we can just live, Noah,
-自♥由♥自在的生活 -不行
- Out in the open? - No.
-我是朋友 特蕾西 -这里是什么地方
- I'm a friend, Tracy. - What is this place?
家 拿着这个
Home. Please take this.
用它找到回来的路
To find your way back here.
我把内森的记忆注入到了你的大脑里
I pushed Nathan's memories into your mind.
让你的身体以为自己是他
I made your body think that it was him.
我要去找内森
I've gotta go find Nathan.
找回我的身体
Get my body back.
然后杀了所有参与过这件事人
Then I kill every single person even remotely involved.
警♥察♥ 别动
Police, freeze.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
我在越界
I'm crossing that line.
你个白♥痴♥ 你会跟我一起死的
You idiot, you'll die with me.
我知道
I know.
有枪
Gun.
查莉在哪里
Where is Charlie?
我是唯一一个
I'm the only one...
知道你的宝贝查莉在哪里的人
Who knows exactly where your sweet charlie is.
你可以救她
And you can save her,
但只有按照我说的做才行
But only if you do exactly what I ask you to do.
八周前我犯下了一个错误
I made a mistake about eight weeks ago.
第九章 兄弟的守护人
这个绿色的星球已经赐予了我们太多
This green earth has given us so much.
能对它有所回报感觉真好
Feels good to give back what we can.
那你为什么不回报查莉
Then why don't you give back Charlie?
你太邪恶了 蝴蝶男
You're an evil man, butterfly man.
你必须把查莉从你关她的地方给放了
You must release Charlie from wherever you're holding her.
我有个办法能让你赢得她的自♥由♥
I have a way for you to earn her freedom.
八周前我遇到了一个人
I met a man eight weeks ago.
他有件我想要的东西
He had something I wanted...
一部1961年的电影
A film from 1961.
他叫莫欣德·苏雷什
His name was Mohinder Suresh.
我认识他
I know dr. suresh.
我不需要穿越时空 我现在就能找到他
I don't need to time travel. I can find him right now.
苏雷什博士已经死了
Dr. Suresh is dead.
你杀了苏雷什博士
You killed Dr. Suresh.
我要你回到八周前 阿宽
I need you to go back eight weeks, Hiro,
回到德克萨斯州的一家旅店房♥间里
To a motel room in Texas.
-去救他吗 -不是 去救那部电影
- To save his life? - No, to save that film
在他销毁之前
Before he destroyed it.
只要你回来 把东西交给我
Once you return, deliver it to me,
你的小查莉就将被释放了
Your sweet charlie will be set free.
我都不知道我还能不能再穿越时空了
I don't know if I can even time travel anymore.
我想 那你就得非常非常努力才行了
Then you're gonna have to try very, very hard.
你的小查莉的性命可都压在上面呢
Your sweet charlie's life depends on it.
-塞缪尔 -怎么了
- Samuel. - Yeah.
-我们这边完事了 -出发吧
- We're done here. - Let's go.
所以说印度曾经是和澳大利亚相连的吗
So India was connected to Australia?
还有马达加斯加群岛和非洲南部大部分地区
As well as Madagascar and most of southern Africa.
它们一起 组成了一个超级大♥陆♥
Now together, they made a supercontinent
叫做泛大♥陆♥
Called pangaea.
直到印度大♥陆♥脱离并向北漂移
That is until India broke off and began to migrate north.
万物都处于变化之中 是吧
Everything keeps changing, doesn't it?
没错
Indeed.
走吧
Come on.
板块结构学给人的启迪就是
One of the great lessons of plate tectonics
一切都处于进化演变之中
Is that all things are subject to evolution,
就算是我们脚下的大地也不例外
Even the earth beneath our feet.
记得在课前预习完第六章
Remember to read chapter six before class.
谢谢你 苏雷什老师
Thank you, Dr. Suresh.
你的学生很崇拜你 莫欣德
Your students adore you, Mohinder.
你天生就是当老师的料
Teaching is what you were born to do.
重回♥教♥室的感觉并不好
It does feel good to be back in the classroom again.
听着 我打算晚餐吃
Listen, I was thinking of making lamb biryani
比尔亚尼羔羊肉
For dinner tonight.
你答应我会把这些都扔掉的
You promised you were going to throw this away.
我是答应了
I am.
这东西一个多月前就送过来了
It was delivered over a month ago.
我以为你答应的是立刻就会扔掉
I assumed you meant immediately.
听着 这些都是我父亲的研究成果
Look, it's all of my father's work
都是他60年代在狼烟沙地研究所取得的
From Coyote Sands in the '60s.
我无意向你撒谎
And I didn't mean to lie to you.
只是很难将它忘却
It's just hard to let go.
我们现在有着幸福的生活 莫欣德
We have a good life, Mohinder.
简单又快乐的生活
A good, simple life here.
每次你投入到你父亲未完成的研究当中
Every time you dig into your father's research,
就会像掉进了一个无底洞
You disappear into a rabbit hole.
那只会将你引入深深的黑暗
It only leads you to a dark place.
也许你是对的
Perhaps you're right.
华盛顿州
现在
你没事吧
You doing okay?
你一直坐在这儿看那张海报
You've been sitting here staring at that poster
已经两个小时了
For two hours.
你有没有想过加入一个马戏团
You ever wonder what it would be like
日日奔波的生活会是怎样的
Running off and joining a carnival?
是吗 那可真是梦想成真了
Oh, yeah. That'd be a dream come true.
和一群喷火的疯子在一起
Living with a bunch of fire-breathing freaks.
与众不同不表示他们是疯子
Just because they're different doesn't make them freaks.
说真的
Well seriously,
你能想象一辈子在个拖车里
Can you imagine spending your life in some trailer
四处奔波吗
Moving from town to town?
那你这一辈子又在哪 蹩脚的餐厅里吗
And you spend your life where, in some crappy diner?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
没事 我很好
Yeah. I'm great.
我很好
I'm fantastic.
老天
Oh, my god.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果出了什么问题 我们会解决的
If something's going on, we'll figure it out.
这可不是像丢了车钥匙这种事
Hey, it's not like I lost my car keys.
我丢了一个星期的人生
I lost a week of my life.
而且你是在一个马戏团里醒来的
Yeah, and you woke up in a carnival.
你真的想记起那些事吗
You sure you wanna remember that?
佩里参议员 欢迎回来
Senator Petrelli, welcome back.
回来真好
It's good to be back.
伊丽莎白 帮我个忙
Elizabeth, do me a favor.
到前厅把我的日程表拿过来好吗
Will you get my schedule out of the front office, please?
没问题
Sure.
那语气还真随意
That was awfully casual.
没错
Yeah.
我跟你说 彼得 这说不通
I'm telling you, Pete. It doesn't make any sense.
怎么了
What's that?
即便我丢失的那一周 是在马戏团里寻欢作乐
Even if my lost weekend was just some crazy bender under the big top,
但一个参议员行为有失
A Senator going off the grid.
应该会闹出新闻的啊
That ought to raise one or two alarms,
不是吗
Don't you think?
你跟妈妈谈话时 她说什么了吗
Mom say anything when you talked to her?
她在华盛顿 她想在这里和我们见面
She's in Washington, wants to meet us here.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
告诉我
Talk to me.
我想我要处理这事 彼特
I thought I had a handle on this, Pete.
但过去的这几周 感觉就像
But these last few weeks, it's just been like
我不再知道自己是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
你不是唯一一个
Just the last guy I figured
有自我认识问题的人 内森
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表