剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
完了 桑丘要睡了
Uh, oh. Nap time for Sancho
他还没来
He's late.
我们在这儿很暴露
We're pretty exposed here, noah.
他一出现 我们就迅速行动
So when he shows, we've got to hustle.
准备好泰瑟枪和胶带
Taser and some duct tape
我们一分钟内碰头
And we're out in 60 seconds.
你能收到追踪器的信♥号♥♥吗
You getting a hit on the chip in her pocket?
恩 一切正常
Yeah, it's all good.
目标出现
We have our target.
什么
What?
他没从我这过
Well, he didn't come past me.
他肯定是绕道后门进去的
He must have come around the back.
行动
And let's go.
收到
Copy that.
你好 伯奈特
Hello, Bennet.
你好 能请教你一个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
不
No, uh...
怎么回事
Hey, what was that?
他们朝小巷子走了 快上车
The alley. Get the car!
好的
Got it.
塞缪尔·所罗门
Samuel Sullivan!
她在哪
Where is she?
离她远点 伯奈特
Stay away from her, Bennet.
她在哪
Where is she?
她已经走了
She's already gone.
你这是怎么回事
What the hell happened to you?
她现在正朝Normandie南边走
All right, she's headed south on Normandie.
追
Let's go.
你不过是做了个梦而已
You had a dream.
你救不了她
There's nothing you can do to save her.
你得救你自己
You need to save yourself.
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈妈 这个家的人都死了一半了
Mom, half this family is dead.
他们的死疑云重重
Their bodies are surrounded with lies.
现在只剩我们俩了
It's down to you and me.
我们的生活要不要转入正轨
Are we ever gonna get this right?
求你了 你就告诉我真♥相♥吧
Please, just tell me the truth.
妈妈 求你了 哪怕就一次
For once in your life, mom, please.
那个梦很模糊
The dream was foggy.
但它传递的信息却很明白
The message was not.
她会助纣为虐残害生命
She's gonna help kill people.
不是那样的 妈妈 那不可能
That's wrong. Mom, that's not possible, okay?
她是个好人
She's a good person.
彼得 她会杀害成千上万的人
Peter, she's gonna kill thousands of people.
那时将会血流成河
It will be a bloodbath.
一把大提琴 跟一把大提琴有关
A cello. Something to do with a cello.
告诉我你都看到了什么
Tell me exactly what you saw.
我已经说了那不重要
I told you, it doesn't matter.
重要的是你救不了她
The important thing is that you cannot save her.
但是有人能救她
But someone else can.
对吧
Is that it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是想知道
I need to know.
人们认为梦见未来是种天赋
People think that dreaming the future is a gift.
他们错了
They're wrong.
华生医生
Dr. Watson!
华生医生
Dr. Watson!
阿宽
Hiro?
浩克
Hulk!
华生医生为了救你我远涉重洋
Dr. Watson, I have traveled over great oceans to free you!
我这是在哪
Where am I?
是你把我弄到这里的
You put me here!
一会再说
To be continued.
小心那些"党卫军"
Beware the stormtroopers!
阿宽 你为什么那样讲
Why are you talking like that, Hiro?
我们要迅速华生医生
Warp speed, Dr. Watson.
我们得先救桑丘再一起逃出去
We must rescue Sancho and escape.
桑丘
Sancho?
病人们都吃饭去了
The prisoners have all gone to dinner.
安全起见我就把桑丘藏在这里了
I've hidden Sancho for his safety.
他怎么了
Ando? What's happened to him?
他吃了为你准备的药
He partook of the absinthe intended for you, Dr. Watson.
这下好了
Perfect.
一个不能说 一个不能动
One who can't walk, one who can't talk.
哇
Whoo!
他们肯定已经搜查了我的房♥间
They must have searched my cell.
我们必须走了
We've got to go.
我们要乘着这个逃出去
We shall ride to freedom.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
就像在游泳飘飘欲仙
It's like swimming but inside out.
不要吵
Silencio!
我在游泳
I'm swimming!
小声点
Shh!
冲啊 首领
Warp speed, captain!
喂 滚回你的笼子里去
Hey! Get back in your cages!
"党卫军"
Stormtroopers!
他们在这
There they are!
没关系 让我来
It's okay. I've got this.
靠
What the--?
桑丘
Sancho
她在这 她就在这里
She's here. She's right here!
这就是他们举办嘉年华的地方
The carnival was here.
是吗 它不在这儿了
Yeah? Well, it isn't here now.
他们只比我们快了2分钟而已
They had, like, a two-minute lead on us.
整个嘉年华不可能就消失得无影无踪
An entire carnival doesn't just disappear.
这个嘉年华就消失了
This one does.
那克莱尔怎么找到的
Well, how did Claire find it?
用指南针找到的
Gotta have a compass.
你是说
Okay, so you're saying
那个塞缪尔给她的指南针吗
she got that from the Samuel guy?
不 她从我这儿拿的
No. She got it from me.
很好 那我们去找克莱尔吧
Great. Okay, well, then let's go back to Claire then.
我是不会去的
It's not gonna work that way.
诺亚 你在断绝你们的父女情
You're burning bridges, Noah.
你不想问克莱尔
You can't talk to Claire anymore, so tell me,
那你说现在怎么找嘉年华
how is it gonna work then?
我不知道
I don't know!
我不知道
I don't know.
我们会找到的
But we're gonna find it.
无论如何要找到
Somehow.
我们得找到
We have to.
劳伦 是我 回电♥话♥
Lauren, it's me. Just call me.
我想不到什么主意了
I'm running out of ideas here.
我真的愿意坐下来和你一起想
I would love to sit and brainstorm with you.
但我得做晚饭了
I really would. But I've got to make dinner.
做饭
Dinner?
-是 做普羅旺斯燉菜 -什么
- Yeah. Ratatouille. - What?
这是法语名 书上这么写的
Ratatouille. It's French. It's in the book.
我知道普羅旺斯燉菜是什么
I know what ratatouille is.
但那女人被绑♥架♥了
This woman's been kidnapped.
这是人口失踪案
Well, that's a missing persons case.
我们得去找她
And we have to find her.
我已不是警♥察♥
I don't have a badge anymore.
让警♥察♥处理吧
Let the cops handle it.
让警♥察♥来对付有超能力的人吗
You're gonna send cops up against specials?
他们会被生吞活剥了
They're gonna get flayed alive.
是我把她拖下水的
Look, I dragged her into this.
是我让她曝光了
I pulled her into the sunlight.
诺亚 也许她早不在国内了
Well, maybe she's already crossed state lines, Noah.
承认吧 这事已超出我们能力范围
Look, I mean, admit it. This is bigger than us.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表