剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》前情提要
Previously on heroes
-从我脑子里滚蛋 -这是一个梦境
- Get out of my head. - This is a dream.
不 这不是梦境
No it's not a dream!
我来带你离开这儿
I came to take you out of here.
我的梦境里 我的朋友 艾玛
In the dream Emma my friend--
你救了她 阻止她杀害成千上万的人
You save her before she kills thousands of people.
你真觉得我们都能出去吗
You really think you can get us out of here?
让我看看你怎么做
Let me see you try.
查莉是我的心肝 我的世界
Charlie was my heart my world
是我的幸福之源
My happily ever after.
我竭尽全力去救她
I did everything I could to try and save her life.
查莉在那儿
Where is charlie?
我是唯一确切知道
I'm the only one who knows exactly where
查莉在哪里的人
your sweet charlie is.
请救救他
Please help him.
我们的目的是要证明被告屡次
It is our intent to prove that the defendant
为了自己私欲
Abused his power to bend space and time selfishly
滥用能力
And repeatedly.
再次冒犯法庭
One more outburst --
又如何
Or what
我是来医治你的
I've come to heal you.
你以为让我看我父亲的记忆
You think showing me my dad's memories
就能改变我的想法吗
Is gonna enlighten me?
别这么做
Don't do this.
你怕她看到真实的你吗 伯奈特
You afraid she'll see the real you Bennet?
-你拿着一把枪呢 -我吓坏了
- You brought a gun. - I was scared.
那是你第一次杀人吧
That's the first time you killed anyone.
你真的以为我会背叛他吗
You actually thought that I would turn on him?
克莱尔·伯奈特需要点时间考虑我的提议
Claire Bennet needs some time to think about my offer.
是时候聚集大家了
It's time to gather the family.
我们将会去往更大更好的地方
We're moving on to bigger and better things.
这将是我们有史以来最盛大的演出
It's gonna be the greatest show we've ever done.
爸爸
Dad? Dad?
我在这
I'm here.
没有信♥号♥♥
There's no signal.
-克莱尔 你还好吗 -还好 你呢
- Claire? You okay? - Yeah. You?
我还好 过来 帮我把这些绳索弄开
Yeah here help me get these ropes off.
那个是提灯吗
Is that a lantern over there?
我们被埋了
We're buried.
你觉得这里有多深
How far down do you think we are?
我不知道 感觉是40到50英尺
I don't know it felt like we dropped about 40 or 50 feet.
有人吗
Hello?
有人能听见吗
Can anyone hear us?
有人能听见吗
Can anybody hear us?
救命 有人能听见吗
Help! Hello can anybody hear us?
上面有人吗
Hello anybody up there?
谁来救我们
Somebody help us!
救命 有人听见吗
Help! Can anybody hear us?
有人吗 谁能听见我们吗
Hello? Can you hear us out there?
实际过了多久
How long has it been really?
半天左右
Half a day maybe.
感觉像是过了几年
Feels like we were in there for years.
你的同伴塞缪尔和你一起吗
Is your buddy Samuel here with you?
这次我自己来的
Came alone this time...
可以这么说吧
So to speak.
你想要什么
What do you want?
塞缪尔让我来确认一下
Samuel asked me to come here and make sure
你楼下那位朋友不会对我们构成威胁
Your friends downstairs aren't a problem for us.
我想这对你同样重要
I guess that means you too.
抱歉破坏了你们的聚会
Sorry to break up the lovefest.
拜托
Come on.
你对此难道没有什么怀疑吗
You're having doubts about this.
看看你自己 拜托 我知道
Look at you. Come on I can tell.
你不是真想这么做
You don't really want to do this.
我想做什么不重要
What I want doesn't matter.
我没的选
I don't have another choice.
别费心机了
Don't bother.
你寡不敌众
We got you outnumbered.
你现在想要离开
You want to leave right now.
你试图给我强加想法吗
Are you trying to push a thought?
我们中只有一个人
All but one of us are pretty...
是有思维的
Thoughtless.
今晚将是与众不同的一夜
Tonight will be a night unlike any other.
今晚
Tonight...
我们要改变一切
We change everything.
许多年来 我们都羞耻的认为
For too many years we've been shamed into believing
我们是二等公民
We're second-class citizens.
事实上 我们是森林之王
When the truth is we're king of the hill!
他们应当仰慕我们
They should aspire to be like us
而不是相反
Not the other way around.
是这样的
That's right.
所以 我向你们承诺
So I make this pledge to you.
今晚
Tonight...
仅此一次
Once and for all
我们拉开帷幕
We pull back the curtain and reveal ourselves
展示出真实的自我
For who we truly are.
今晚之后 我们将万众景仰
After tonight we will be respected.
中♥央♥公园
纽约市
想清楚你做的事
Think about what you're doing.
别这么做
Aah! Don't do this!
不要
Don't!
马特
Matt!
马特 你还好吗
Matt? Are you okay?
不
No.
来坐下
Here. Sit.
没事 没事
Okay okay okay.
只是脱臼了
It's just dislocated.
好极了
Awesome.
他在这做什么
What the hell is he doing here?
第18集
美丽新世界
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
你在这儿
Ah there you are.
是的 到你独奏的时间了
Yes it's time for your solo.
我的什么
My what?
你觉得怎么才能让所有人都找到我们呢
How do you think all the people are gonna find us?
你指引他们来到这里
You're gonna bring them here.
我说过你有独特天赋
I told you you had a unique gift.
现在是使用的时候了
Now it's time to put it to use.
那个梦
The dream.
什么梦
What dream?
彼得和我提过的那个
The one Peter told me about.
我演奏大提琴
I played the cello.
成千上万的人将会死去
Thousands of people will die.
他说的很对
He was right about you.
艾玛 你让我很失望
You disappoint me Emma.
你是不能强迫我做任何事的
You can't force me to do anything.
我本来希望你可以主动效力
I would have preferred you were a willing participant.
但现在既然如此
But these things happen.
她归你了 道尔先生
She's all yours Mr. Doyle.
我向来对金发美女情有独钟
I've always had a thing for blondes.
我做了个美梦
I was having the most wonderful dream.
你 我还有佳美子
You and me and Kimiko...
我们一起回到了山形产业工作
we were all back working at Yamagato.
人生只能经历一次 不是吗
Life was simple once wasn't it?
有些事情可能再来的
It can be again.
那样的话我会很高兴 我会很高兴
I'd like that. I'd like that very much.
你下床来干什么
What are you doing out of bed?
如果想找回我们那简单快乐的生活
If we want our simple happy life back...
我们就应该为之奋斗
we have to fight for it.
你确定你已经痊愈了吗
Are you sure you're well enough?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表