剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》 回前提要
Previously on Heroes
我叫塞缪尔
My name is Samuel.
是那个送你大提琴的人
I'm the one who sent you the cello.
这琴已经找到合适的归宿
It's found its proper home.
你的弹奏如同海妖之歌♥
It can bring people to you,
将别人吸引到你身边
like a Siren's song.
指南针
Compass?
那好像就是解开一切谜团的钥匙
That seems to be the key component in the mystery,
使他们为之大开杀戒
enough for them to kill for.
他会告诉我他知道的一切
He's gonna tell me everything he knows
关于嘉年华的一切
about the carnival.
我们可以把塞缪尔堵截在这里
We could isolate Samuel here.
问题关键当然是找到嘉年华
The problem, of course, is finding it.
但我们的首要任务是阻止塞缪尔
But our primary focus must be stopping Samuel.
首先 你必须消失8个多礼拜
First, you have to disappear for eight more weeks.
看来我们先得消除分歧 阿宽
Well, then we'll have to agree to disagree, Hiro.
必须拯救华生
Must rescue Watson...
开始传送 斯科提[星际迷航]
Beam me up, Scotty
我们必须前往沼泽巨龙之地
We must go to the land of the swamp dragons...
找到城♥堡♥
and find the Castle!
这样我们才能拯救华生医生[堂吉诃德]
That is how we will rescue Dr. Watson!
你想去佛罗里达州一个叫阿卡姆的地方
You want to go to a place called Arkham in Florida?
疯狂结束了 上几个恐怖的礼拜结束了
The craziness over the last few weeks is finally over.
塞拉消失了
Sylar's gone.
她是谁
Who is she?
瓦内萨 我一生的挚爱
Vanessa. The love of my life.
你在这里见过她吗
Have you seen her around here?
她在外面
She's out there.
我怕她知道我的真实面目
I'm afraid she'll reject me for who I am,
和所作所为后拒绝我
for what I've done.
你依旧是她的父亲
You're still her father.
你是她唯一的亲人
You're the only one she has left
她需要你
and she needs you.
父女感情的纽带
You know, the thing about burnt bridges
是可以重新建立的
is they can be rebuilt.
看着她
Look at her.
我要如何向她解释这个世界
How do I explain to her about the world
而不使她灰心丧气
without dampening her spirits?
现在她对世界充满了希望
Now she sees it filled with promise and hope,
认为世界如她的眼神一般明净如水
as bright as the light in her eyes.
但是我已经深谙世事
But I've lived long enough to know
事物的外表下都有阴暗面
that everything is not as it appears.
邪恶真的存在
Evil does exist.
人们对他人做出可怕的事情
People do terrible things to one another.
天啊
Oh, god.
我的天啊
Oh! oh! oh, my god!
诺亚 诺亚
Noah? Noah?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我还是你的哥哥
I'm still your brother.
我该如何保护她而不失去她
How do I protect her without losing her?
你的父亲有没有为了保护你
Hasn't your father lied, cheated,
撒谎 骗人 甚至杀人呢
even killed, to protect you?
我该如何建立我们之间的感情纽带
How do I build a bridge between us...
你对我撒谎
You lied to me.
我们本不该如此
We shouldn't have done it.
何时我们变得如此疏远
...when the distance seems so vast?
我需要一个人独自疗伤
I need time to grieve without being reminded why.
他八年级同学的资料就是这些了
So much for his eighth grade class.
接下来调查谁
Who's next?
下面我们调查他童年时的玩伴 诺亚
We're getting down to childhood playmates, Noah.
如果有必要就查一下
If that's what it takes.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is,
我们这样查不是在浪费时间吗
are you sure this is a productive use of our time?
不是
Yes.
我要找到这个人 劳伦
I've got to find this guy, Lauren.
我也想要帮你
And I want to help you.
但是6个多小时
But we've been shooting in the dark
我们一直没有头绪
for, like, six hours now.
你要是有更好的法子 我洗耳恭听
You got a better idea, I'm all ears.
我觉得你有一点儿
It's just that you're starting to sound a little...
太执拗了
Obsessed?
你可以打电♥话♥给克莱尔的
You could call Claire.
此法行不通
Not an option.
诺亚 她有指南针
She has a compass, Noah.
她能带我们直接去
She can lead us right to the
我不会给克莱尔打电♥话♥
I am not calling Claire.
她正和我赌气呢
She's angry at me right now,
而且坦白的说她不会帮忙
and frankly, she has every reason to be.
她没有心情帮助她老爸
She's in no mood to help her old man.
也许是时候你们重归于好了
Well, maybe it's time to patch things up.
也许是时候我们想出行之有效的办法
Maybe it's time we found a useful lead.
如果不想帮我 不必强求
If you don't want to help me, you don't have to.
我 我
I'm... I'm...
第十四章 靠近你
Chapter Fourteen Close To You
我们可以利用瓦内萨·维勒
We got a hit on Vanessa Wheeler.
谁
Who?
之前跟你说过她
She's the one that I told you about.
她在庄园里长大
She grew up in the estate
她的父母当时在那里工作
where his parents worked.
她们家变成了污水池
The house that became a sinkhole.
好像我们还有些安保摄像头拍摄的
Looks like we have some still photos
照片记录
off a security camera.
是你要找的男人吗
Is that your man?
就是他
That's him.
有她电♥话♥号♥码吗
You got a phone number?
加州的区号♥
California area code.
你好
Hello?
是瓦内萨·维勒吗
Vanessa wheeler?
是的 你是谁
Yes? Who's calling?
我叫伯奈特 诺亚·伯奈特
My name is Bennet. Noah Bennet.
我想跟你谈有关塞缪尔·所罗门的事情
I wanted to talk to you about Samuel Sullivan.
什么事
What's this about?
我只是想找他
Just looking for him,
看看你是否最近有联♥系♥他
and I'm wondering if you've heard from him lately.
抱歉 我不认识这个人
I'm sorry. I don't know anybody by that name.
真的吗
Really?
他不是在你家的
Because he grew up on the estate
庄园里长大的吗
that your family owned.
看来我要去一趟加州了
Looks like I'm going to California.
是啊 祝你好运
Yeah. Good luck with that.
劳伦
Lauren.
晚安
Good night.
莉迪亚
Lydia.
就是在写一封信
Just writing a letter.
写给我认识的人吗
Anybody I know?
我快江郎才尽了
I'm running low on ink supplies.
如果你明天去镇里
If you're going into town tomorrow,
我想要你帮忙带些东西
I need you to pick some things up.
当然可以
Of course.
莉迪亚
Lydia.
我知道最近发生了很多事情
I know much has happened lately
很难接受
That's difficult.
埃德加 阿宽
Edgar. Hiro.
克莱尔·伯奈特 约瑟夫
Claire Bennet. Joseph.
当然还有塞拉
Not to mention Sylar.
你得耐心一些
I'm asking for your patience.
我需要你的支持
I need you on my side.
我们现在就快要
We're so close now
实现我们所有的梦想了
to realizing all our dreams.
是我们的梦想吗 塞缪尔
Our dreams, Samuel?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表