剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
你干了什么
What have you done?
我救了你的命
I saved your life. Look.
谢谢 我得了结了他
Thanks. I'm gonna finish him.
不 你不能伤害他
No, you can't hurt him.
他是唯一一个知道查莉在哪的人
He's the only one who knows where Charlie is.
他杀了约瑟夫
He killed Joseph.
我知道 但现在不是报仇的时候
I know, but this is not the time for revenge.
留得青山在 不怕没柴烧
Sometimes a hero has to run away to live to fight another day.
我们会打败他的 我保证
We will defeat him. I promise you.
我会支持你的
I'll hold you to that.
只有罪人才会逃跑
Only the guilty turn tail and run.
埃德加走了 很好
Edgar is gone. Good riddance.
我感觉就像好几个月都没吃东西了
I feel like I haven't eaten in months.
你觉得会有灵魂存在吗
You think that's some kind of existential soul thing?
你有灵魂吗
You have a soul?
得了吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
你就这点本事吗
That's the best you got?
没有关于希望的长篇大论吗
No big speeches about hope?
或是关于人类精神的胜利
Triumph of the human spirit?
那你为什么不让我去找找
Why don't you let me out of this chair and find out?
而你
And you...
你把罪恶化身的界限
You have raised the evil incarnate bar
提升到了一个全新的水平
To an entirely new level.
谢谢
Thank you...
谢谢你给了我奋斗的目标
For giving me something to strive for.
所有这些关于灵魂和精神的讨论
All this talk of souls and spirits
在我的脑海中旋转
Sends my head spinning.
我没有宗教信仰
I am not a religious man.
但我信仰一样东西
But there is one thing I do believe in.
鲜血
Blood.
是时候切火鸡了
Time to carve the turkey.
离她远点
Get away from her.
怎么回事
What's happening?
是内森 他在你体内
It's Nathan. He's in there.
加油 战胜他 内森
Come on, fight him, Nathan.
加油 战胜他
Come on, fight him.
内森已经死了
Nathan's dead.
不 他没死 他还在你身体里
No, he isn't. He's still in you.
他的精神和思想
His spirit and his mind
正在为他的家人与你抗争
Are fighting for his family.
内森
Nathan!
加油 内森
Come on, Nathan!
内森
Nathan!
内森 内森 战胜他
Nathan. Nathan, fight him.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
内森
Nathan?
-谢谢 -我很抱歉
- Thanks. - Oh, I'm so sorry.
没事
It's okay.
所以 我爸给你打了电♥话♥
So my dad called you?
是啊 他说你情绪很低落
Yeah, well, he said you were feeling low,
他知道我情绪也很低落 所以
And he knew I was feeling low, so...
你的新室友怎么样
How's your new roommate?
不错
Fine.
很无聊
Dull.
其实很糟
Actually, it's awful.
已经好久都没人想来置我于死地了
No one's tried to kill me for days now.
而且她是个懒虫
And she's a slob.
知道吗
Well, you know,
我房♥间的另一半还空着
The other side of the room is still available.
抱歉 你是对的
Sorry. You're right.
我找不出任何你愿意
I don't know why you would ever
搬回来再度跟我一起住的理由
Want to move in with me again.
也许因为你是目前我在大学里遇到的人中
Maybe because of all the people that I've met in college
唯一一个对我有着特殊意义的人
So far, you're the only one who's ever made any sense to me.
看吧 我说过会很有趣的
Now see, I told you you were gonna have fun.
圣诞节准备怎么过
What do you think about christmas?
看电影怎么样
How about a movie?
好多了
Much better.
要留号♥码给你吗 还是你打算
Should I give you my number, or were you just planning
在货架通道上悄悄接近我
On stalking me in the produce aisle?
我记得是罐装食品
Uh, canned goods I think it was.
我家电♥话♥在这背面
My home number is on the back.
打给我
Use it.
-感恩节快乐 -你也是
- Happy thanksgiving. - You too.
晚安 女士们 很高兴遇见你们
Good night, ladies. Nice meeting you.
再见
Bye.
我们要走了 克莱尔
We're leaving, Claire.
感恩节快乐
Happy thanksgiving.
再见
Bye.
道格的事我很抱歉
Sorry about Doug.
他没事
He's fine.
我告诉他他吃了个花生
I told him he ate a peanut.
他不是最聪明的 但是个好男人
He's not the sharpest tack, but he's a good man.
你永远能带来惊喜 诺亚
Never a dull moment, Noah.
只要我能做到
Not if I can help it.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thank you. - Bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
我先去车上等你
I'm gonna go and wait in the car.
谢谢你的邀请 伯奈特先生
Thanks for the invite, Mr. Bennet.
随时欢迎
Anytime.
我想"对不起"并不能让你原谅我
I guess "I'm sorry" doesn't begin to cover it?
不 不是你的错 我只是
No, it's not your fault. I'm just--
我了解 你有很多事情想要搞明白
I know, I know. You've got a lot to figure out.
我只希望你花点时间好好想想
I just want you to take your time and really think
你的选择 克莱尔 因为你可以选择
About your choices, Claire, because you do have choices.
你是对的
You're absolutely right.
所以你会回学校去
So you're going back to school?
是啊 周一开始上课
Yeah, classes start monday,
我会到的
And I will be there.
真是个好消息
That's great news.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- Mm. Love you. - Love you.
谢谢你邀请格雷琴过来
And thank you for inviting Gretchen.
我没有做的太过了吗
I wasn't overreaching?
不 其实这是最棒的老爸做的事
No, it was actually the perfect dad thing to do.
明年感恩节 去你那儿
Next thanksgiving, your place.
就这么定了
It's a date.
准备回去了吗
Hey. Ready to head back?
事实上 不
Actually, no.
在开学之前
We have a couple days off
我们还有几天的假期
Before classes start,
我想弄清楚这个指向哪里
And I want to find out where this leads.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get that?
从我爸那偷来的
I stole it from my dad.
他说我可以选择
He said I had choices.
而我想知道是什么选择
And I want to know what they are.
这会带我找到它们
And this is going to lead me to 'em.
指南针
A compass?
-好 -你想来次冒险吗
- Okay. - You up for an adventure?
不想也没关系
It's okay if you're not.
我明白的 我是说
I understand. I mean...
我们可能在那儿遇到贝奇
We might run into Becky there.
是啊 她不是我喜欢的人
Oh, yeah, she's not one of my favorite people.
但你是
But you are.
所以 走哪条路
So which way?
右转
Take a right.
你救了埃德加
You saved Edgar.
真值得敬佩
How honorable.
当然值得敬佩 当你背叛我时
Of course, when you betray me,
就是将查莉推进了险境
You put Charlie in danger.
你的哥哥是对的
Your brother was right.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表