剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
他的内心已是朽木不可雕矣
He's broken inside, Matt.
我们必须将他埋葬
We have to bury him
这样他就再也不能伤害别人
So that he cannot hurt anyone else.
好的 就这样 你快走吧
Yeah, okay. Just go.
走吧 我没联♥系♥你之前不要回来
Go, and don't come back until I call you.
好了 我们继续
All right, get on with it.
你说的没错 我是没出全力
You were right, I was holding back.
都是因为没有动力 对吗
It's all about motivation, right?
如果我告诉你我很特殊
What if I told you that I can be special,
但是要变得很特殊 我要杀很多人
But to do it, I'd have to hurt a lot of people?
你觉得我应该吗
Should I?
你吗 你从来都不敢伤害人的
You? You could never hurt anyone.
妈妈
Mommy.
我没
I don't--
我感觉没什么不一样
I don't feel any different.
你试试 来 对我试试
Try something, go ahead, on me.
来吧
Come on.
你做到了
You did it.
我的能力都没了
My powers are gone.
没 他们没有消失 只是被埋葬
No, they're not gone. They're just buried--
在你不可能知道的地方
Somewhere that you can never get to them.
这次是你最后一次威胁我的家人了
You've threatened my family for the last time.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我知道你害怕什么 加布里艾尔
I know exactly what scares you, gabriel.
现在它将伴随你到永久
And it's being alone with your immortality.
你都对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我把你关在你自己的变♥态♥思维里去了
I have trapped you inside your twisted mind.
你将会孤单 塞拉 非常孤单
You're gonna be alone, sylar-- very much alone--
而且在这个恶梦里你会永远孤独
In this nightmare that will last forever.
最好的一点是 我走之后
And the best part about it is that when I leave here,
你不会记得我做过什么
You're not gonna remember what I did.
你每天会生活在空虚中并以为那是真实的
And you're gonna live every empty day like it's real.
你说过会帮我的
You said you would help me.
对了 我想这是因为有一些你的性格
Yeah, well, I guess there's still a little of you
遗留在我脑子里了
Left inside me...
我说谎了
Because I lied.
好好享受这地狱吧
Enjoy hell.
帕克曼
Parkman?
帕克曼
Parkman?
马特
Matt?
塞缪尔说过你会来的
Samuel said you'd come.
谢天谢地你来了 我要你的帮助
Thank god you're here. I need your help.
终于 来了一个医生
Finally, there's a doctor in the house.
发生什么事了
What happened?
-我们受到攻击了 -你们受到攻击
- We were attacked. - You were attacked?
谁攻击你们
By who?
不理解我们的人 艾玛
People who don't understand us, Emma...
害怕我们的人
People who fear us.
没关系了
It doesn't matter.
重要的是你来了
What matters is that you're here.
你不仅能治好我 艾玛
You're not just gonna heal me, Emma.
你能帮我们建造一个新的天地
You're gonna help us make a new world for ourselves.
对
Yeah.
我们给他们看看 艾玛
We'll show them, Emma.
给他们看看我们能成就什么伟绩
We'll show them how great we can be.
马克在吗
Matt?
马克
Matt!
老兄
Hey, man.
不好意思 我刚刚在楼下做事
Sorry, I was, uh-- I was working downstairs.
没关系 老兄 好久不见了
That's okay, man. Been a long time.
对啊 你最近怎么样
Yeah, how are you?
什么
What?
-塞拉的确在这里 -你说什么呢
- Sylar is here. - what are you talking about?
我说的是你正在想着的事情
I'm talking about what you're thinking.
你是来带走他的 你不能把他带走
You're gonna take him. You can't just take him!
听着 很多人会死 塞拉必须救他们
Look, people die, matt. Sylar has to save them.
彼得 他是个杀手啊
Peter, he's a murderer!
住手 听我说
Hey! Come on, stop. Listen.
他被困住了 彼得
He's trapped, peter.
你都做了什么事情
What the hell did you do?
我进入他的脑子里
I went inside his head,
我把他困在他自己的噩梦里去了
And I trapped him in his worst nightmare.
他再也不会伤害到别人了
He'll never hurt anyone again.
我必须唤醒他
I have to bring him back.
不 不 你不能那样做
No. No, you can't do that.
你进入他的脑子 可能就出不来了
You go into his head, you might not come out.
彼得 彼得 不要 彼得
Peter. Peter, don't. Peter!
不要 彼得
No! Peter!
马特
Matt!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
特蕾西·施特劳斯
Tracy strauss.
诺亚·伯奈特跟我说发生意外就联♥系♥你
Noah bennet told me to call if anything went wrong.
我去过伯奈特那里
I went to bennet.
我还以为
I thought--
看看他们做的好事
Look what they've done...
这些所谓的正常人
These so-called normal people.
你怎么能让这样的事情发生
How could you let this happen?
我做了错事 我知道
What I did was wrong. I know that.
但我愿意牺牲自己
But I was willing to sacrifice myself
保护你们
To protect you...
保护这个我们都深爱的家庭
To save this family that we've all come to love.
外面的世界又一次证明
The outside world has proven once again
像我们一样的人是不会被接受的
That people like us will never be accepted.
我们都看到过
We've all seen it...
那些看我们演出的人的眼神
In the eyes of those who come to see our shows...
虽然惊叹我们的能力
Dazzled by our abilities...
但是都对我们充满厌恶
But filled with revulsion of who we are.
我昨天在山背的那个小镇上
I saw it again yesterday...
又看到了那种眼神
In that small town over the hill...
今天他们的这种厌恶使我中弹
And today in the bullets that struck me
并杀害了我们亲爱的莉迪亚
And murdered our dear lydia.
是时候了
It's time.
是时候放开我们的畏惧
It's time we put fear behind us.
是时候向世界
It's time we showed the world...
展示我们的真面目了
What we truly are.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表