剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
其实一点也不好
But it is not okay.
走那么长的路到家 你知道的
Taking the long way home, you know.
晚饭时喝瓶小酒
Having that extra beer with dinner.
你就不想做你自己吗
Don't you want to be yourself?
我们就不该得到一点幸福吗
Don't we deserve a little bit of happiness?
我爱我的家庭
I love my family.
说起来很复杂
And as complicated as it is,
就算我对他们说了谎 但我还是爱他们
As much as I lie to them, I...I still love them.
也许有一天我可以告诉他们真♥相♥
And maybe one day I can tell them the truth.
我只是不想把希望打破
I just don't want to destroy that possibility.
这就是真♥相♥
And that is the truth.
我知道
I know.
你是个好探员
You're a great agent.
我绝对算是一流的
Yeah, I can bag and tag with the best of them.
我可是个正规军
I'm a regular rodeo queen.
我需要你 劳伦
I need you, Lauren.
我需要你帮我处理塞拉的事
I need your help with this sylar mess.
我需要你帮助克莱尔
I need your help with claire.
当然可以
Of course.
当然可以
Of course.
我永远都会帮你的 诺亚
And I will always be there to help you, noah.
我们回去工作吧
Let's get back to work.
很抱歉打扰你 未来的阿宽
Sorry to disturb you,Future-Hiro.
不过 还好吧
But, is everythig okay?
一切都很好
Everything is perfect.
继续等着我吧
Keep waiting for me.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon-ish.
赶紧回去吧
Now go back inside.
快
Go!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道 我有个心结
I don't know, um, I kind of have a knot in my gut.
那么 让我来把它解开吧
Oh, then, allow me to untie it.
你就是那个系结的人
You're the one that put it there.
你看 阿宽 我本来对死都不在乎了
Look, Hiro, I was okay with dying,
真的 我已经接受了 不过这样
Really, I'd accepted that, but this...
天啊 就像是作弊了一样
Gosh, this just feels like cheating.
-不 没事的 -才不是呢
- Bo, it's okay. - It's not.
这可不好 我是说 那个人 塞拉
It's not okay. I mean, that man, sylar.
你说过他要杀许多人
You said he's going to kill a lot of people.
我不明白
I just don't understand
你怎么能放任他去杀人
How you could let him do that.
你应该是好人啊
You're supposed to be one of the good guys.
我得保持时空的连续性
I had to preserve the time-space continuum.
但是你没有 你改变了时空
But you didn't. you changed it.
你救了我
You saved me.
不过 这就是我们今后的幸福日子
But this is our happily-ever-after.
我们要去大津 噢耶 大津
We're going to otsu. Yay! Otsu!
阿宽 每一天都会有三十万人死掉
Hiro, 300,000 people die every single day.
年轻的 老的 有事故 有谋杀
Young, old. there are accidents, murders.
为什么我可以不一样
Why am I any different?
为什么我可以不死
Why do I get to live?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
这太自私了
Then that's just selfish.
打扰了 我在我桌上发现了这个
Excuse me. I, um, I found this on my desk.
我猜是有人送错了
I guess somebody delivered it by mistake.
你想找一个中部汽车旅馆的麻烦吗
You planning a sting at the midland motel?
所以 我们要装做从来没去过
So we're pretending that we've never been
烈酒吐司餐厅吗
To the burnt toast diner?
你没事吧 伯奈特
Everything okay, Bennet?
诺亚 我去找海地把我的记忆抹除了
Noah, Gone haitian. Wiped my memory.
这样是最好的 这样才专业
Better this way. More professional.
爱你 劳伦
Love, Lauren
没事 我的错
Yeah. Yeah, it's my mistake.
我以为我在那里看见你了
I, uh... thought I saw you there.
晚安
Have a good night.
你也是
You too.
啤酒 谢谢 要扎啤
Beer, please. Root.
都结束了
It's over.
打扰一下
Excuse me,
我认识你吗
Do I konw you?
不
Nope.
还没
Not yet.
抱歉 你没事吧
I'm sorry ... are you okay?
我想我可能
I think I may have...
把我寻找真爱的机会
Ruined my chance...
给毁了
At finding ture love.
"真爱之路从来就不是一帆风顺的"
"The course of true love never did run smooth."
这可是很棘手的 朋友
It's a messy business, friend.
祝你好运
Good luck.
查莉
Charlie.
我对你太不好了
I was just so terrible to you.
你为我做了这么多 冒着生命危险
After everything you did, risking your life.
你一定觉得我很糟糕
You must think something awful of me.
不 不是的 我能理解你的想法
Oh, never. I understand what you think.
你觉得我很自私
That I was selfish.
也许我以前的确自私
Well, maybe I was.
但现在不是
But I'm not.
我知道这世界是因为你的存在才更美好的
I know the world is a better place with you in it.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving my life.
这不算什么 女士
Aw, shucks, ma'am.
一点都不麻烦
It was no trouble.
你哭了吗
Oh, were you crying?
不 这是折纸
No, it's folding paper.
我在试着折千纸鹤
I was trying to make a thousand origami cranes.
我也希望我们有一个美好的结局
I want our happy ending too.
我爱你
I love you.
快乐
Happily.
到
Ever.
永远
After.
走吧
Let's go.
快来 查莉
Here, charlie.
蝴蝶男
Butterfly man.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我做了件很糟糕的事情 阿宽
I've done something very bad, hiro.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我把查莉带走了
I've taken Charlie.
我不得不这么做
I had to.
不得不做什么
Had to what?
她去了哪里
Where?
你把她带去了哪里
Where have you taken her?
带回了嘉年华
Back to my carnival.
准确的说 是带回到了现在
Rather, forward to our present.
为什么
Why?
为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
为了得到你
To get to you.
这都是为了你 阿宽
It's all been about you, hiro.
带我去找她
Take me to her.
她在哪里 查莉在哪里
Where is she? Where is Charlie?
你必须集中精神控制你的能力
You're going to have to dig deep and take control.
你得把我们带回去
You're going to have to take us back...
如果你还想再见到她
If you ever want to see her again.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你做到了 阿宽
You did it, hiro.
你又能控制你的能力了 太好了
You're gaining control back. that's great.
你说她在这儿的
You said she was here!
查莉在哪里
Where's Charlie?!
她其实不在这里
Well, she's not exactly here.
查莉
Charlie?
查莉
Charlie.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表