剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
God, are you hearing yourself?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 你知道我看到这些时想到什么吗
Okay, you know what I see when I look at all this?
我看到那位
I see the big brother
会在比赛中让我以分秒之差取胜的哥哥
that would let me win by a nose When we would race.
我看到那位会重新安排行程的海军军官
I see the Naval officer who would rearrange his leave
好让我拥有一个愉快的生日
So that I could have a good birthday.
过去的几年里
And the past couple years,
我见过这个人
I've seen the guy
不止一次地救了我
that's saved my ass More than a few times.
-我犯过很多错 -我也一样
- I made a lot of mistakes. - So have I.
别为此打击自己了
Don't beat yourself up over it.
-佩里议员 -怎么了
- Senator Petrelli. - Yeah.
我发现了些东西
I found something.
我希望这不是你们要找的马特·帕克曼
I just hope this isn't the Matt Parkman you're looking for.
他在德克萨斯的一家医院被保护了起来
He's in a hospital in Texas under guard.
据说他想借助警♥察♥来自杀
They're saying he tried to commit suicide by cop.
谢谢 伊丽莎白
Thank you, Elizabeth.
多处抢伤
Multiple gunshot wounds.
是啊
Yeah.
他现在情况危急
He's in critical condition.
内森 我现在能治好别人了
You know, Nathan, I can heal people now.
如果我们能进去 我想我能救他
If we could get in, I think I can save him.
阿宽 抓紧啊 时间不多了
Hiro. Tick tock, tick tock.
我在努力
I'm trying.
你能做到的 阿宽 我对你有信心
You can do this, Hiro. I have faith in you.
莫欣德
Mohinder?
米拉
Mira.
我有了一个重大的发现
I've made a remarkable discovery.
有一种力量 一种可以量化的能量
There's a power, an actual quantifiable force...
你答应过我的 莫欣德
You promised me, Mohinder.
不 米拉 这很重要
No, Mira, this is important.
根据我父亲的方程式 我制♥造♥了一个装置
Using my father's equations, I built a device,
一个指南针 我能用它...
A sort of compass that I can use to...
你能听听自己的心声吗
Will you listen to yourself?
你又被你脑海中的那些声音给控制了
You're possessed again by these voices in your head.
米拉 你不明白
Mira, you don't understand.
通过这些指南针...
By following this compass...
如果那电影中的孩子还活着
If the child on that film is still alive
并且身处于大量的特种人中
And surrounds himself with a large enough number
他能成为最强...
Of specials, he can become the most pow...
够了
Stop.
求你了 莫欣德
I'm begging you, Mohinder.
好好想想你拥有的
Please think very carefully about what you have,
和你不得不失去的
About what you have to lose.
我爱你
I love you.
但如果你又走了
But if you disappear again,
我不会再等你回来
I will not wait for you to return.
德克萨斯州 米德兰医院
你能救他吗
Can you help him?
我可以试试
I can try.
马特
Matt.
没事了
You're okay.
你没事了 是我 彼得
You're okay. It's me, peter.
-怎么回事 -你没事了
- What happened? - You're okay.
好事的确会降临到耐心等待的人身上
Good things do come to those who wait.
混♥蛋♥ 滚出我的脑子
Son of a bitch, get out of my head.
你在医院呢 我送你来的
You're in the hospital, I brought you back.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
这正是他想要的
This is exactly what he wants.
他在说什么呢
What's he talking about?
让他再近点 帕克曼
Bring him closer, parkman.
我只需要碰一下就行
One touch is all I need.
你可以要回你那可怜的生活
Then you can have your miserable life back.
而我也可以要回我的身体了
I can have my body back.
闭嘴 你们快跑
Shut up! You guys, run.
在他回来之前离我远点
Get away from me before he comes back.
-在谁回来之前 -塞拉
- Before who comes back? - Sylar.
-塞拉死了 马特 -不 他在我脑中
- Sylar's dead, Matt. - No, he's in my head.
他想要控制我的思想
He's trying to con... control my mind.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy
但如果他控制了我
but if he controls me
如果他得到我的能力
If he gets my power,
他就会回到他的身体里
he's gonna jump back into his body.
慢点 马特
Whoa, whoa, whoa. slow down, Matt.
你说"他的身体"是什么意思
What do you mean, "his body"?
这会很好的
This should be good.
内森 你死了
Nathan, you're... you're dead.
塞拉杀了你 他割开了你的喉咙
Sylar murdered you, he cut your throat.
我用我的能力把他的思想从他身体里清除
I used my power to purge his mind from his body
然后把你的思想放了进去
And put your thoughts in.
你在变弱 帕克曼
You're weakening, parkman.
我不会让你这么做的
I'm not gonna let you do this.
我可没时间在这里悲伤
I don't have time for all the five stages of grief.
让我们从拒绝到接受吧
Let's go right from denial to acceptance.
我的天啊 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, my... oh, my god, you son of a bitch.
内森
Nathan.
这是真的
It's true.
不
No, no, no.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-退后 -你是说我是塞拉
- Stay back. - You're saying I'm Sylar?
是的
Yes.
但我可以纠正一切
But I can make it all right.
只要握一下我的手就行了
All you need to do is take my hand.
只要握一下我的手就行了
All you need to do is take my hand.
别 别碰他的手
Don't. don't take his hand.
这一切都说的通了 彼得
It all makes sense, Pete.
-内森 离他远点 -停下
- Nathan, get away from him. - Stop!
把一切加起来
It all adds up.
这些新能力不是我的
These new powers aren't mine.
-停下 -它们是塞拉的
- Stop. - They're sylar's.
我并不存在
I don't exist.
这说不通
Doesn't make sense.
我不相信
I don't buy that.
握住我的手 内森
Take my hand, sylar.
他在控制你
He's controlling you!
-握住我的手 -不 不要
- Take my hand now. - No! no!
来吧 握住我的手
Do it, take my hand.
我会先杀了你
I'll kill you first.
内森 不要
Nathan, no!
没关系的 彼得 马特说的对
It's okay, Pete. Matt's right.
是时候该了结了
It's time to end it.
只要碰一下 内森 一切就都结束了
One touch, Nathan. and it's over.
不 不要碰他
No, don't touch him.
他已经有了我的超能力 如果你碰他
You touch him, he's got my power.
他的意识就会回归到他的身体之中
His mind'll go back into his body.
停下 停下
Stop. stop!
你 离那个囚犯远点
You. Back away from the prisoner.
握住我的手 马上
Take my hand, do it now.
我说了 走开
I said, get away.
退后
Back away!
不 不
No! no.
内森 他在哪儿
Nathan, where is he?
内森 他在哪儿
Nathan, where is he?
彼得 过来
Pete, come here.
我们离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
不要 内森
No! Nathan!
内森 他是不是在你的身体里
Nathan, is he in you?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 他是不是在你的身体里
You son of a bitch, is he in you?
他们在这里
They're in here!
8周前
有什么可以帮你的吗
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表