剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我不想让克莱尔失望
I don't want to disappoint Claire,
但我无法决定我的工作时间
But I don't control my work schedule.
我 我会在回家路上顺便去取牛奶的
I'll...I'll pick up milk on the way home.
还有玛格勒的狗粮 好的 知道了
And the greenies for Muggles, right. okay.
爱你 再见
Love you. bye.
不好意思 我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
路上实在太堵了
Traffic was actually a bitch.
校友会 噢耶
Homecoming, hooray!
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah, fine.
你在强颜欢笑
Cause you're making the face.
我才没有强颜欢笑呢
I'm not making the face.
-不 你有 -我从来不强颜欢笑
- Yeah, you are. - I don't make faces.
每次你对桑德拉撒谎
Every time you lie to sandra,
你的眉毛就会皱起来
Your eyebrows furrow,
而且这里还会出现一条纹路
And you get this line right here.
我希望可以告诉她真♥相♥
I wish that I could tell her the truth.
我希望我可以告诉她我之所以不能
I wish I could tell her that the reason
参加校友会 是因为我正试图追捕
I'm going to miss homecoming is because I'm trying to catch
一个拥有超能力的连环杀手
A deranged serial killer with super powers.
知道吗
You know what?
我正在努力拯救我们女儿的命
I'm trying to save our daughter's life,
可我却连这也不能告诉她
And I can't even tell her.
说谎让人很难受 毋庸置疑
The lying sucks. It does.
尤其是对家人撒谎 我是说
Especially to family, I mean,
我希望我可以告诉我妈我错过了
I wish I could tell my mom that I missed
我侄子的受戒仪式是因为我正忙着
My nephew's bar mitzvah because I was busy bagging
追捕一个会用鼻子喷火的家伙
A guy who can shoot fire out of his nose,
-但我不能 -那你是怎么跟她说的
-But I can't. - So what'd you tell her?
我说我得了经前综合征
PMS.
我觉得这招儿我可用不上
I don't think that would work for me.
这样很好
This is nice.
什么很好
What is nice?
能够 你知道的
Being able to, you know,
可以放下戒心 不用
Not be so guarded, not be on...
就是和一个谈得来的朋友聊聊天
Just nice to have a friend I can talk to.
仅仅如此吗 两个朋友聊天
Is that what this is? two friends talking?
你会把这叫做什么呢
What would you call it?
调情
Flirting.
其实已经很长时间了 只是你没发现
It's just been so long, you don't recognize it.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
我们已经连续两个月 每周两次
we've been having breakfast twice a week for months now,
在离城好几里远的地方一起吃早餐
Miles out of town.
其实那些薄煎饼也没那么好吃
I mean, the pancakes are not that good.
没错 你说的对
No, they're not.
你和我 我们可以无所不谈
You and I...we can talk about anything.
这已经不仅仅是朋友了
It's more than friends.
你就像个桀骜的牛仔 只是你不承认
And you're such a cowboy, you'd never admit it,
所以还是我主动吧 而且我还
So I'm taking the initiative, and I...
预定了一个汽车旅馆的房♥间
Booked a motel room.
有点疯狂 是吧 也许并不算
Crazy, right? Or not.
是我
Yes.
不 不 不 我马上赶过来
No, no, no, no. I will be right there.
在我来之前别采取任何行动
Don't do anything until I get there.
伊森带着有关塞拉的那些画过来了
Ethan's here with the sylar paintings.
去吧 我们在办公室见
Go. I'll meet you at the office.
你也是一个时空穿梭者吗 你在跟踪我吗
Are you a time traveler too? Are you following me?
你来这儿干什么 蝴蝶男
What are you doing here, butterfly man?
问题应该是 你在这儿干什么
The question is, what are you doing here?
我来是为了拯救查莉
I'm here to save charlie.
你为什么要这么做呢
And why would you be doing something like that?
你说我可以改正我生命中的错误
You told me I could right the wrongs of my life
只要我找准了对象
By stepping on the right butterflies.
这对我是最重要的 就像摩斯拉(电影人物)
This is the biggest. It's mothra.
阿宽 我来这里
I'm here, hiro,
是为了让你明白你所做的努力的重要性
To make sure you understand the magnitude Of your endeavor.
是为了保护你
To protect you.
这可不是在过家家
This isn't a simple spilled slushy.
看
Look.
你在一条与众不同的道路上 大家都是
You were on a specific path. Everyone was.
塞拉 彼得 和克莱尔都是
Sylar and Peter and Caire.
我在做出巨大的牺牲
I'm making a tremendous sacrifice
来确保你成功 阿宽
To make sure you succeed, Hiro.
这地方就像是个雷区
This place is a mine field.
只要犯一个错 整个历史都会混乱
One mistake here, and it's kablooey, history.
为一个女孩惹这么多麻烦
Awful lot of trouble for one girl.
虽然长的和苏西·弗莱帕杰克一样漂亮
Pretty as little Susie flapjacks is,
但她真值得你这样做吗
Is she absolutely worth it?
是的
Yes.
你还是继续走你的老路
You will go on your path
彼得·佩里会阻止你的
Peter Petrelli will stop you
还会拯救啦啦队长 就像他该做的那样
And save the cheerleader, just like he is supposed to.
然后未来又会回归正轨
Then the future will be back on track
查莉和我
Charlie and I...
将会从此幸福地生活在一起
Will live happily...ever after...
这就是大结局
The end.
镇定
Don't be nervous.
你一定会...
You're gonna be...
超级无敌酷到爆
Awesome-charming-super-cool
可是
But...
如果查莉不死...
If Charlie doesn't die
如果我没及时赶回去救她
I don't go back in time to save her
如果我们没有相爱
And we don't fall in love
那就意味着
And that means...
历史将会混乱
History goer kablooey
哪也别去
Don't go anywhere
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我应该在这张照片里的 可我没有
I should be in this picture. I'm not.
暂时还没有
Not yet
你 你是我
You. You're me!
是的
Yes
我是未来的阿宽
I am Future-Hiro.
就像彼得·佩里出现在地铁里一样
Like Peter Petrelli saw on the subway train!
你的剑呢
Where's your sword?
我...放在家里了
I... lefe if at home.
我必须来告诉你 你的使命
I have come to tell you about our destiny
"拯救啦啦队长 拯救全世界"
"Save the cheerleader. Save the world!"
其实啦啦队长会没事的
Actually the cheerleader's going t be fine.
你得去救那个女招待
You must save the waitress.
什么女招待
What waitress?
查莉吗
Charlie?
是的
Yes.
她死了
She's dead.
开颅手杀了她
The Brain Man killed her.
-让我看看 -不行
- Let me see! - No!
你不能出去
You can't go out there.
太恐怖了
It's too horrible.
你得迅速回到六个月前
You need to go quickly six months into the past
去拯救她
And save her.
我不明白
I'm confused.
查莉是我们的真爱
Charlie is our true love.
就像蜘蛛侠的玛丽·简
The MJ to Spider-Man!
-就像火影忍♥者的玛丽猫 -对对对
- The Marle to Crono! - Yes, yes, yes.
可你必须得回到六个月前
But you must go back six months
去维持时空的连续区
To preserve the space-time continuum.
如果不这样 我们就永远不会爱上查莉了
If not,we will never fall in love with Charlie.
那我们就永远不能救她了
And then we will never save her?
没错
Exactly!
世界的命运就在此一搏了
The fate of the world depends on it.
大笨蛋
Moron.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表