剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
等一等
Hang on just a second.
你见过我的朋友马特·帕克曼吗
Have you met my friend Matt Parkman?
不 我也不想认识他
No! And I don't want to!
马特 你能给我点帮助吗
Matt, you want to share any thoughts here, please?
不 我告诉过你了 我
No, I told you I--
你可以相信我们 瓦内萨
You can trust us, Vanessa.
你想告诉我们点什么
You want to talk to us.
我想起来了 我很高兴你打电♥话♥来
You know, come to think of it, I'm glad you called.
我得找个人聊聊
I need to talk to someone.
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
喂 诺亚 我是彼得
Hey, Noah, it's Peter.
看 我胳膊上的纹身
Look, that, uh... that tattoo on my arm,
又出现了
It showed up again.
打给我好吗 再见
Give me a call, all right? Bye.
太好了
Yes!
艾玛
Emma?
有效果了
It worked!
不好意思 你说什么有效果了
I'm sorry. What worked?
我用音乐把你带到这来的
I brought you here with music.
我正在想着你呢 就生效了
I just had to think of you, and it worked.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请进吧
Please, come in.
我遇到一个不寻常的人 他用这个给我
I met an unusual man, and he showed me
显示出了我的能力的另一面
A new side to my ability, using this.
你从哪弄到这个大提琴的
Where did you get this cello?
也是那个人给我的
That same man.
是他把这个送给我的
He's the one who sent it to me.
谁 他叫什么名字
Who? What's his name?
塞缪尔 怎么了
Samuel. Why?
我早上醒来的时候看到了这个
I woke up this morning with this.
犹记年少时 两小亦无猜
They were good years, growing up.
他以前也写过这些诗给我
He used to write me these poems,
这些小情诗
These little love poems.
我们以前很亲密
We were close.
我们都不在意
Neither of us cared that his family
两家身份上的差异
Lived in the carriage house on my family's property
也不在意他的父亲对我的父亲低声下气
Or that his father called my father "sir."
有一天我回到家 发现他们家搬走了
One day I came home and they were gone.
我继续过我的生活
I moved on with my life.
我想他也在继续他的生活
I assumed he moved on with his.
但是他没有
But he hadn't.
有一天晚上他出现在我房♥间里
He showed up in my room one night,
一脸的自命不凡 唯我独尊
All swagger and rock and roll.
我只是在对的地方遇见了错的人
I was just in the right place for the bad boyfriend.
我们一起度过了疯狂的两周
We had a wild couple of weeks,
最后他向我求婚 带着我私奔到嘉年华
Till he asked me to marry him and run off to his carnival.
我说的可是嘉年华
I mean, a carnival?
我好歹也是在耶鲁大学拿的音乐学位
I was getting a music degree at Yale.
瓦内萨
Vanessa,
他已经不是当年那个毛头小伙了
He's not that 20-year-old kid anymore.
塞缪尔·所罗门现在是个危险的家伙
Samuel Sullivan is a very dangerous man.
是吗 最近他是越来越过分了
Well, lately he has been showing up more and more often.
尤其他哥哥死后 更是糟糕
Since his brother died, it's gotten even worse.
他变得越来越疯狂
He just shows up, spouting all kinds of crazy things.
他一直在偷偷跟踪你是吗
Okay. So he's stalking you?
如果是我 就不会那样说
That's not the word I would choose,
但是他确实看上去
But he does seem--
很痴情
Obsessed?
一周前 他一直在我家
A week ago, he was waiting for me
公♥寓♥的大厅里等我
In the lobby of my apartment building.
不断诉说着他多么多么想我
Going on and on about how much he misses me,
我们在一起该有多好
How we'll be together
我见过他变得多么强大
Once I see how powerful he's become.
那是凌晨两点
It was 2:00 in the morning.
他知道你住在哪
So he knows where you live
你也知道怎么找他
And you know how to reach him?
我为了想找到嘉年华
I've been banging my head against the wall,
绞尽脑汁
Trying to figure out how to find the carnival.
也许我们可以让嘉年华来找我们
Maybe we bring the carnival to us.
好吧 你想怎么把嘉年华弄过来
Okay. How do you move a carnival?
帮我们个忙
Do us a favor.
打电♥话♥给他
Call him.
是这个家伙给你的大提琴吗
Is this the guy that gave you the cello?
谁说他的名字叫塞缪尔了
Who said his name was Samuel?
你认识他
Yes. You know him?
他告诉我他的名字叫威廉·胡珀
He told me his name was William Hooper.
他想从你这得到什么
What did he want from you?
他什么也不想要
He didn't want anything.
只是要找一个无家可归的人
Just to find a homeless man.
就这么多
That's it?
是的
Yes.
他给了点东西
He gave me something.
这个
This.
艾玛 我上次看到这样的一个指南针时
Emma, the last time I saw a compass like this,
我的朋友被捅了
My friend got stabbed.
你认为是塞缪尔
You think Samuel...
如果这些事之间有什么联♥系♥的话
If there's any connection to that,
我会离那家伙远点
I'd keep my distance from him.
彼得 他是个好人
Peter, he's a good man.
艾玛 我的朋友几乎死光了
Emma, my friend almost died
就是因为像这样的一个指南针
Because of a compass just like that.
他也不是第一个被攻击的人了
And he wasn't the first person that got attacked.
午餐吃牛脊肉
Delmonico's for lunch.
也许人是多了点
Or maybe it'll be too crowded.
不如喝点Moxie吧
How about moxie?
妈妈
Hi, mom.
艾玛 这是我的妈妈安吉拉
Um, Emma, this is my mother, Angela.
-很高兴认识你 -妈妈 这是艾玛
- Nice to meet you. - Mom, this is Emma.
彼得 你怎么认识这个女人的
- Peter, how do you know this woman?
艾玛是我的朋友
Emma is my friend.
我要回去工作了
I need to get to work.
再见 彼得
Bye, Peter.
我晚点会给你电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
刚才那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
原来这都是为了营救 苏雷什博士
So this has been about saving Dr.Suresh, all along
告诉过你的 桑丘·潘萨
As I've been telling you, Sancho Panza!
阿宽 我总算舒了口气
Hiro, I'm so relieved.
那你
That your mind...
你没疯
That you're not really crazy.
我又错怪你了
I've misjudged you once again.
但是 苏雷什博士有超能力
But Dr.Suresh has super-strength...
为什么他还没逃出来
Why hasn't he broken out?
那帮"冲锋队"
The storm troopers...
你是指护理员吗
The orderlies...
用橘汁
Have dulled his sense...
麻醉了他
...with Jawa Juice.
他被下药了
He's been drugged.
我们必须让布鲁斯·拜伦回去救浩克
We must turn Bruce Banner back into Hulk!
你已经做了很多了
You've done well so far.
现在让我来
Now leave it to me.
-怎么样 -很好
-How's it going? - All good.
你最好不要乱碰我的药
You better not be messing with my meds.
没有 我只是觉得你的推车很不错
No, I was just admiring your cart.
很结实 我在一家推车厂工作
Very nice. I work in a cart factory.
你是那位日本人的朋友
You're the Japanese guy's friend.
是的
Uh, yes.
我叫巴克
I'm Buck.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是恰克
I'm Chuck.
好的 放轻松
Yeah. Well, take it easy.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表